Chosen Frozen - Cover

Chosen Frozen

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 19: Midday at the Oasis

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Midday at the Oasis - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

The relatively tiny mob of select officers and enlisted men, each accompanied by at least one of their concubines, stood in front of the mysterious building located just off to the side of Camp Shackleton's headquarters building. Like the rest of the structures scattered across the cavernous dome, it was designed in High Streamline Moderne style, which happened to be the Colonel's favourite style architecturally speaking. Mike felt it hearkened back to an era of sophistication, something sorely needed to offset the utilitarian nature of the basic design of the basic colony, which tended to resemble a large-scale, futuristic trailer park and make everyone look and behave like George Jetson-era trailer trash. Until that weekend, this particular Streamline Moderne structure had been covered in scaffolding and high-tech tarpaulins, not allowing even the outline of the building to show. Now, only the signage was covered.

Samantha was there, escorting Aunt Alice. Her parents cuddled together on her other side. Lieutenant Carruthers was there accompanied by all four of his concubines. Sergeant-Major Blondell was there, with Greg and a girl who was quite young, very pregnant and, like Penny Deschenes, very naked.

Michael started the announcement. "After that little nastiness on the parade square where young Optio Redburn acquitted herself with the skill, tenacity and coolness that we would expect only from an adult Marine, it was discovered that the fire suppression system was inadequate in large open areas, specifically within our dome."

Everyone remembered; set afire by the fracturing of the ejected laser crystal, the de Gaulle had burned for hours and had taken weeks to restore to full working condition. It had thoroughly stunk up the dome for days.

"I asked Lieutenant Carruthers to gather a team together to work to remedy this condition, and that team has let the two of us know that they're now ready to unveil their work. I give you," he turned and pulled the cover off the sign in front of the building, "the latest word in fire suppression."

Everyone clapped dutifully, if in a somewhat puzzled fashion.

The door to the garage-like building rolled up, and the proud technicians rolled out the latest addition to Thule's rapidly expanding fleet of fighting vehicles. Like the others, it was white, but gloss white, with gold piping and fancy gold letters that spelt out, "Thule Fire Department – Pumper #1".

"It's a fire truck..." ventured Samantha, struggling to comprehend the situation.

"Yes," confirmed one of the technicians, rather needlessly in Samantha's opinion. "Its design is based on the Ahrens-Fox standard pumper, 1928 version."

The look of amused, pleased surprise on the Colonel was all that the men could ask for. Beside him, Lieutenant-Colonel Desrocher was, like Samantha completely nonplussed. "It's a fire truck..." he echoed in wonder. "How are you handling the gases from the internal combustion engine?"

With a flourish, the senior technician opened the hood and pointed to the engine within.

"Tabernac," the Colonel said conversationally, shaking his head and turning to his Base Engineer. "Lieutenant Carruthers, I'm going to say a phrase, and I want you to pay close attention. The phrase is, '1928 nuclear-powered fire truck'. Now, am I the only one who sees anything even remotely absurd about that phrase?"

Behind him, Butch finally lost it and doubled over with raucous laughter.

"Congratulations, Sir," offered Chaz. "I think you've got probably the only 1928 nuclear-powered fire truck in the known galaxy."

"Thank you, Chaz. I think I've got probably the only 1928 nuclear-powered anything in the known galaxy. I assume that under that '1928' warpaint is something considerably more modern?"

"Yes, indeed," the chief of the proud little band boasted. "The alloys she's made from are the strongest we could choose, and the tires only look like rubber – they'll still function on a frigid Thule winter's night. The AI can operate her if it needs to, we don't even need to drive her. And the hose isn't the old 1928 rubber and linen either." He opened up the side and rear compartments to reveal the most advanced man-portable rescue, fire suppression and first-aid gear available. Rather than water, the tank of the fire truck carried tiny pellets that when exposed to heat turned into a foamy substance that deprived the flames of two of the three necessary factors for a fire, heat and oxygen. The pellets were as slippery as water, which meant that 1920's pump designs could handle the material just fine. The material would remain just as slippery and liquid-like regardless of how low a temperature they were exposed to – an advantage on an ice planet, where water would just congeal and probably in doing so burst the tank it was contained in.


Colonel Deschenes hosted a celebratory luncheon at the Beauty Saloon for the technical crew who had managed to come up with the amusing yet elegant solution to a potentially deadly problem. Admiral Van De Graaf showed up just as the celebrants sat down, obviously checking out the colony's recreational facilities, and was persuaded into joining them.

"Quite the place you have here," he noted, flashing a smile of approval at Samantha. "Hard to believe this is the base brothel."

"Thank you, Sir," she responded. "The idea started out that it would be here not just for transient Marines to relieve their sexual frustrations out on unattached concubines, but for anyone who just wanted to get a little, of either gender. If you're here looking for someone to take upstairs to the party room, try one of the girls who are wearing the Chinese dresses slit up very high on the side. Of course every once in awhile we get a sponsor and concubine who just want to engage in a little slap-and-tickle in someplace a little naughtier than their pod's bedroom. We also get sponsored concubines whose sponsor is related to them and not into incest, and sometimes a female sponsor who just needs to have her itch scratched."

She nodded at a nearby table where a family, including three youngsters under 10, were enjoying a peaceful Sunday brunch, completely unaffected by the presence mere metres away of three girls sitting at the bar, dressed to thrill and flirting with interested young Marines. "The family nature of the place ... sorta evolved."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.