Chosen Frozen
Chapter 14: Cat House

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Cat House - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Vickie Arbuthnot woke to find herself in the middle of a tangle of feminine arms and legs, having slept in the brothel's massive second-floor bedroom, or playroom, or whatever you'd call it, along with an indecent number of unclad and currently unconscious 13-year-olds, all classmates of her promised future sponsor, Samantha Redburn. Quite a few of her fellow Filles du Roi were also snoozing next to the just-slightly-underage girls.

Over in a bed in the corner her two charges, Mickey and Allie, slept on. It had been late enough for Vickie, it had been incredibly late for the two girls. Now both girls lay unconscious on their stomachs, still wearing their loincloths, their cute little bare butts showing. She wondered if her late sister would have approved of letting Allie observe the carnal goings-on in what had started as a somewhat conventional party but evolved rather quickly into an enthusiastic orgy.

They'd been permitted to see their mother, or rather adoptive mother in Allie's case, have sex with first Carruthers and then a line of other men – and more than a few women, as well. The tall Amazonian Sergeant-Major had dragged her out on the dance floor a few times to dance ... horizontally.

Vickie rose and stretched, her bladder advising her of the urgent requirement to use the lavatory before much delay. Something felt different about her this morning. Could it be all the men she'd slept with the night before? Could it be waking up in the strange surroundings? Could it be the fact she had slept naked? When was the last time she'd slept naked?

Oh, right, she'd never slept naked. Even on the Aurora, she'd kept a concubine shift on when she turned in for the night.

... She suddenly realized she was still naked...

Beside her, face buried in Cassie's crotch, Samantha stirred. She looked around and blinked, and realized that Vickie was now awake and almost functional. "Come, sister, time to make the doughnuts." She staggered to her feet and started toward the showers on the other side of the wall lined with toilets.

"Um, you're going to shower here?"

"Kind of have to. I'd stink all the way from here to my home pod if I tried to wait." She turned to the vet, and realized that the woman was still suffering from a severe case of inhibition. "Look, it's OK. This is considered 'normal' out here." She pointed to a family on the slidewalk, a mother, father and eight-year-old daughter. The daughter was pointing to the shower, and the mother looked at the pair in the doorway. Samantha waved; the mother and daughter waved back. The mother was as nude as the two women.

"I need to use the loo," Vickie announced, and settled herself on the nearest toilet. That's when she got her second surprise of the day.

She could have sworn the toilet she just sat on was white vitreous china. She looked at the line of toilets marching down the half-wall: White vitreous china, every one. She looked at the one she was perched on. Clear glass. She stood up. It instantly turned into white vitreous china. She moved to the second one in the line and settled on it. The toilet instantly turned into clear glass, while the one she'd sat on a second ago remained white vitreous china. Her bladder was by now far too full to make it to the lavatory in the B1 level, or even the one in the restaurant on the main floor, assuming it was even open. She began to void her bladder, and decided the smartest thing would be to get over it as quickly as possible. She bore down.

"I suppose there's a logical reason for this little parlour trick?" she asked Samantha, who was standing by now under a ceiling-mounted shower-head.

"What, the disappearing toilet? Of course. Any of my girls on this floor is here for pregnancy, not privacy. She's not trying to be decent, demure and innocent – she's trying to be a wanton slut." The shower started pumping out shampoo, and as Samantha lathered her hair she advised the mother, "Get your kids up – they can help you with your work."

"My work? Oh, right – the pet pods." She had first wondered what carnal delights this strange place expected the children to participate in, but remembered just in time that she had another function besides reproduction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.