Chosen Frozen - Cover

Chosen Frozen

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 10: Brothers and Sisters

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Brothers and Sisters - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Samantha was sweating, despite the temperature in the room, as she stood at ease, eyes boring a hole into the wall opposite. Behind her, standing stiffly at ease like the teen before her, Sergeant-Major Blondell was sweating, boring her own hole. Lieutenant-Colonel Desrocher sat to Samantha's right, silent and grave, facing toward Samantha's left. Sergeant Kowalski and Corporal Redburn stood to Samantha's left, facing the Lieutenant-Colonel, likewise at ease, likewise unmoving, likewise sweating. Any one of them could face punishment for what had just transpired.

In front of Samantha and Butch, Colonel Deschenes sat waiting, contemplating the silent crowd in his office.

The tension was so great, you could cut it with Private Al Ghamdi's knife.

The concubine that functioned as the Colonel's executive assistant opened the door and admitted two men to the already crowded office.

The first was a private, escorted by his sergeant. "Private Al Harbi reporting, Sir!" exclaimed the recruit, saluting. Samantha recognized him: the third of the three sponsors who had not yet registered their offspring for school. He spoke with a definite, if soft, accent.

"Yes, Private?" challenged the Colonel.

"I would like a quick word with Optio Redburn if I could, Sir?"

"This cannot wait for later, privately?"

"Sir, by your leave, sir, I ... I think you should witness this as well." The man blushed slightly, but turned to face Samantha. She turned toward him as well.

"Optio Redburn, I would like to apologize for my words and attitudes earlier. It was inexcusable, and not worthy of you nor of the Marine Corps."

"Apology accepted, Private Al Harbi."

"Those words you spoke on the parade square today, they have gone around the Brigade. I find I cannot argue with their logic. I admire your courage, and your intelligence. I have registered all of my children. They will have their first classes this afternoon."

"Thank you, Private Al Harbi. I'm sure you will find it does you credit to do so."

"You are too kind, Optio. If I may, one last question before I am finished here and must resume my military duties. You said the concubines are welcome at the school?"

"Yes, Private." Samantha suspected he wanted to register his concubines.

He did. "My two concubines have not completed high school yet. Do I have your permission?"

"Certainly. Already a number of concubines are students, yours shall not be alone there."

He nodded, saluted her and the Colonel, and left with his sergeant.

Everyone resumed their positions. Waiting. Sweating.

Not long after that interruption, the senior corpsman entered the room, coming to attention and saluting.

"Sir, we regret that we cannot provide you with a CAP score for Private Al Ghamdi."

"No?" the Colonel demanded, puzzled.

"He has experienced a psychological break, and is totally incapable of communicating. He screams and attempts to attack everyone who comes near, despite repeatedly being thrown back by the door's force shields. We recommend that he either be recycled or sent to one of the rehabilitation hospitals. We can do nothing for him here."

"AI, do you concur?" the Colonel demanded aloud.

"Colonel Deschenes, Private Al Ghamdi is incapable of rational thought for the foreseeable future. He continues to be a danger to others, and is likely to remain so. Recycling is recommended."

"Procedure for ordering the recycling of a citizen?" Michael asked.

"For a citizen of the Confederacy subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the individual's unit commanding officer, the senior Civil Service officer and the two highest ranking officers at the station. That would be Commander McPherson, yourself, Lieutenant-Colonel Desrocher and Optio Redburn."

Every one in the room realized what the AI had just told them. A thirteen-year-old girl was going to be one of those responsible for killing a man. They sat or stood, alone with their thoughts.

Michael finally broke the funk. "Everyone, meeting room, now please." He pointed to the larger board-room that adjoined his tiny office. "Optio Redburn, stay for a moment, please."

Her heart pounding in her chest, Samantha waited for the room to clear.

Michael made a "sit" gesture toward one of his guest chairs.

"I know this sucks. When you signed up, you thought you'd be dealing with widowed concubines and orphaned dependants, not making them into widows and orphans."

"I knew the possibility was there, but to have it actually happen is a little unnerving."

"You understand the importance of this?"

"Yes, Sir, although I'm sorry I have to be the one to do it. He's dangerous and horribly broken, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is. It will actually be a kindness to him."

"And I'll have to clean up the mess, I guess?" she said. "He'll have concubines and dependants I need to take charge of."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.