Chosen Frozen
Chapter 2: Graduation Party

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Graduation Party - Welcome to Thule, the ice planet - home of the 12th Marine Brigade, the Chosen Frozen. (Sequel to Power Play.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

By Friday, every officer had completed the accelerated Basic Officers' Training Course with at least a minimal level of competency on all aspects of Confederacy Marine life. At the graduation parade held at 17:00, Colonel Michael Deschenes happily presented each lieutenant and ensign with their official regimental pace stick, a matte white measuring device also referred to as a "Herbie beater", held under the arm during parades as a swagger stick. They were all finally, officially members of the Chosen Frozen, and officers to boot.

The party in the officers' mess that night was loud and boisterous. Every officer had been "encouraged" to bring at least one concubine. Lieutenant Kawamori's young male concubine – she had two, her other concubine was a young girl about 16, pregnant with their first – had been a DJ and karaoke host in his Earth life, and had lugged his impressive collection of tunes with him. Kenji soon had the joint rocking, with a large collection of scantily clad dancers of both genders enjoying themselves under the laser lights, and largely unclad couples coupling around the perimeter.

Michael looked up at the smoky gaze that his concubine Penny gave him as she approached, nude but for a pair of high heeled dress shoes and bearing a pair of cocktails. Replicator booze might taste horrible, but with strong enough mixers it could be rendered somewhat palatable. It was the same kind of thinking that had led to cocktails back in the days of Prohibition, with its bathtub gin and other bootleg liquor.

"Ah, merci, mon cheri," he greeted the redhead as she settled down into his lap. He took a sip of his Planter's Punch, but before he could down a larger draught, she set her drink down, rose and wordlessly dragged him out to the dance floor, her eyes boring into his with a look that commingled love and lust. Like her sponsor, she too knew how to lead by example, and now she was showing her fellow concubines that it was possible to be head-over-heels in love with the one who brought you.


Commander Walker had not only brought his concubine and former wife, Marilyn, but their 13-year-old daughter Cassandra. Cassie was there to observe and learn. The AI had given a preliminary assessment that the youngster was going to be a concubine, as she was far too unaggressive for a 6.5 CAP score. She was more than a little embarrassed by her concubine shift, which had been modified to be white and proclaim in a large font that fluoresced under the dance lighting "I'm 13" to all and sundry. She'd have preferred to wear a plain shift if she had to wear anything at all, and maybe get a chance at having her cherry picked by one of these handsome young graduate officers. She was also wearing panties, although her A-cup breasts were unencumbered. At least her father had permitted her to wear thong panties instead of a plainer cut. Her mother was as nude as the Colonel's straw boss, and was bent over a table happily enjoying the ministrations of her owner while three ensigns and their concubines looked on appreciatively.

At least, Cassie reflected as she sat watching her parents and masturbating, they allowed her to drink alcohol, even if the AI was monitoring her consumption to keep it down to one per hour.


The Sergeant-Major sat on her male concubine Greg's lap, her uniform trousers around her ankles, getting a nice post-coital cuddle. Ensign William Barker wandered by on his way to the drinks replicator.

"Evening, Sergeant-Major," he nodded politely to the tall blond. He then placed an order for one Singapore Sling and one Shirley Temple.

"You don't have your concubine serving you?" Butch asked lazily, basking in the afterglow of a righteously good fucking.

William nodded at a heavily pregnant concubine who looked to be about fifteen, barefoot and nude, sitting at a table and caressing her distended abdomen. "I'm being solicitous toward Mandy. She's carrying my first son, after all."

"And your other concubine?"

"Gerrie is even further along than Mandy and has her two rug rats to worry about. They're two and four. She's babysitting at the moment, and the AI tells me they're all asleep together in the master bedroom." He flashed a smile of bliss.

"How could an ensign of less than one month's seniority have two concubines that are in their last trimester?" Butch enquired as Greg's penis began stirring again. He was still lodged in her tunnel, so the twitches were doing wonderful things to her as well, but they were ruining her concentration.

"We had a pre-pack. Her Dad was kind of squicked out at the thought of taking his own daughter as his concubine, so he traded her to me for my sister. Worked out well all the way 'round. He's off to Azahar as a Fleet Auxiliary with Mandy's mom and my sister Katie. Say, do we have anything like daycare or education for the kids? Who's the colony Civil Service officer?"

"We don't have one... yet..." Greg began thrusting, and Ensign Barker discretely took his leave from the thoroughly preoccupied NCO.


"Well, apparently we don't have a CS officer yet," William confirmed to Mandy. "I know you two would like to help, but it seems there isn't even anyone on their way here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.