The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monday, 15 January 2001 - Stretching and Bending

School had been very uneventful. Probably also because I had gone from my home straight to school, instead of going to Sofie's home first. Not that I was expecting that she would put me in some embarrassing outfit, but still, knowing I was wearing the things I had picked out for myself this time, made me feel more dressed, even when those clothes weren't that different from those of last week.

Although, it did make me wonder again what kind of outfits she would pick out for me during the warmer months ahead. Would she dare to put me into something that would make people scream, 'Look over there! She is almost naked!'. Not that those thoughts scared me, but still, in my mind, school was still a place I wouldn't dare to do anything too risky. I wanted to graduate this year. So, being kicked out of school for indecent behavior was something I wanted to avoid at all cost.

But like I said before, school was very uneventful, so that's why I start this chapter when I'm back in the veranda at Sofie's home. The box was waiting for me there again. So, I stripped and put all my clothes in it, even the clothes I had taken home with me. Naked again, I went to my bedroom and did my homework first. I must say, being naked at Sofie's home felt very natural now.


This time, I was done with my homework first. So, I just went lying on my bed for a while and thought about the things Sofie could be doing to me soon. My daydream became more erotic by the minute. The one I liked the best, was when I was hanging down the ceiling, legs spread and with all our classmates there to look at me. This thought was very arousing to me.

"Getting ahead of yourself," Sofie said, bringing my out of my daydream.

I lifted my head up from my pillow and looked at her. I was a little surprised about seeing her in her shorts and t-shirt, but if I thought about it, it wasn't that strange. Inside the house, they kept it nicely warm, probably to make sure I wouldn't get cold.

Although, while I was looking at her face, it was obvious that she was looking at something else of my anatomy.

"Oops," I said with some fun in my voice and pulled my hand away from my pussy.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked me very interested.

"I was just wondering about what you are planning for me this week," I answered, hiding the fact that I was also imagining how our classmates had joined us in my fantasy.

"You will find that out soon enough," she said smiling and motioned with her finger to me to follow her.

Well, I could have stayed in my room, because she had no control over me when I was in there, but I was just too eager to find out what special things she wanted to do with me today.

However, if I had known what she wanted to do, I would have stayed in my bedroom. It sure was a big disappointment for me, because Sofie just went sitting on the sofa in the living room and switched on the television. She wanted to watch her daily soap instead of having some fun with me, it seemed.

While we watched television, I told Sofie about my weekend. Well, mostly, how I had told my mother about the things we had done last week.

"And, what did she think about it?" Sofie wanted to know.

"You're not going to believe this, but she asked me, to ask you, to put that rope harness on me this Friday. So, she can see it on me."

"Does she now?!" Sofie said somewhat surprised.

"Mm hmm! And she is even going to try to copy it."

Sofie smiled and said, "Well, if she is really interested in it, she can always borrow one of my books. Or ... if she wants, she can join us here someday, so I can show her how it is done and show her some other things as well."

Now, this was a turn of events I hadn't expected. I would never have guessed that Sofie would suggest a thing like that to me. And the strangest part of it was that I wasn't completely sure if I would be the girl who they would tie up, or that it would be us who would tie up my mother.

"Don't look so shocked!" Sofie said giggling. "I thought your mother saw you more naked than dressed, anyway!"

Okay, I would be the girl they would tie up, after all.

"Yeah, but I never did anything ... um ... special in front of her," I confessed to Sofie.

"Oh, I see! So, you wouldn't be comfortable with it, when she saw you do those things?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it before."

"But you are still willing to show her the rope harness this Friday?"

"Well, yes!" I answered.

"Then why would you feel uncomfortable when she would be with us when I put it on you?" Sofie asked.

"I don't know." I said while thinking about it. "You're probably right. Maybe I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, as long as we don't have sex in front of her." I said this last part with a smile on my face.

"Well, I wasn't planning on having sex with you," Sofie said. However, the look she gave me told me something else. I was surprised that it made my hearth jump in excitement.

She just looked at me for a moment longer, and then she asked, "Do you think your mother is also into bondage?"

"I'm wondering the same," I answered. "To be honest, I never have asked her about her sex life. Well, except from the things I tell her, she also didn't ask me about mine."

"It's the same for me!" Sofie said. "My sister and I even haven't told our mother anything about the things we do around here. Not that she would object to it, but I don't think she would be comfortable about talking about it with us."


"Hi girls," we heard Bridget say when she walked into the room from behind us.

"Hi sis," Sofie said back to her.

I said the same, but then without the 'sis' part added.

"I'm going upstairs to put on something more comfortable first. When I return, could you two help me with dinner?" Bridget asked.

"Sure," Sofie replied for both of us.

Bridget didn't take too long to change clothes, and when she returned, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. It was obvious to us that she even had ditched her bra. And now that I thought about it, so had Sofie.

We followed Bridget into the kitchen, and she started to get the things she needed for dinner. When she took something out of the fridge, it became even more obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were trying to poke little holes in her t-shirt.

We then started to prepare our evening dinner. Sofie and I were mostly responsible for chopping up things, while Bridget put all the ingredients together and cooked or baked them.

"So, what are you girls up to this evening?" Bridget wanted to know.

Interesting question, I thought, while I looked at Sofie.

"Oh, nothing special. I think I will first need to find out how flexible my naughty naked slave is," Sofie answered with a wicked smile on her face.

Her answer made me wonder what kind of tests she had in store for me. Not that I was afraid of it, because I knew that I was very flexible. I was even more limber than I let on in school.

In response of Sofie's answer, Bridget let her eyes go over my body again.

"Well, she sure looks fit enough," Bridget said and winked at me. "What kind of sports do you do?"

"Nothing these days," I answered. "But I have always liked to play soccer with the boys, and sometimes we also played basketball or tennis. And when we played hide and seek, we used the whole neighborhood, so you can guess, we also did a lot of running. And, oh yeah, some of the boys also learned me some martial arts."

"So, you were probably very popular with the boys!" Bridget said smiling again.

I just shrugged and joked, "Maybe, I didn't pay any attention to them!"

"And I should believe that!" Bridget said sarcastically. "I bet all the boys were after your cute little ass."

"They still are," Sofie said to join in on the fun.

"Well, too bad for them! I prefer going after the cute little asses of the other girls," I said jokingly.

"You know, I also played soccer with the boys," Bridget said. "Did your friends also try to get you in the team that had to play without their t-shirts?"

I had to laugh with this, and answered, "Yep, that's exactly the thing they tried. And, if the soccer field had been more secluded, I would probably have done it as well. Although, with the high-rise apartment building next to it, it wasn't such a good idea to do. However, I did play with them in my bikini a few times."

"You did? Oh, you absolutely must have been the most popular girl around!"

"Well, probably," I confessed.

"And then you were also naked around them at your home! I bet they used up a lot of tissues at night, while thinking about you!" Bridget said giggling.

"Like I hadn't thought about that before," I said also giggling.

"Won't your friends be missing you right now?" Sofie asked.

"Probably as mush as I miss them," I confessed.

Well, I knew I was missing them, so I'm sure they probably also missed me. And if they weren't missing me yet, they surely would notice that I was gone next summer. And I was also sure that none of the other girls would take up my part in the group. So, no naked chick to look at for them anymore.

"You know, if you want to, you can always invite them over. I have no problem with that."

"And it's not that they would find it strange to see you naked around here!" Sofie said in a funny way.

"Oh, I'm sure they wouldn't find it strange," I said in the same funny way.

"But if you do ask them over, ask me first, okay?" Bridget added.

"Okay! And ... thanks," I answered.

"It's nothing," Bridget said.

I already had one person in my mind that I wanted to invite over. And I was sure, my choice would probably surprise Sofie and Bridget.

Bridget then looked at Sofie again and asked her, "But to come back to what I wanted to ask. Is it okay for me to use the room in the basement this evening?"

"Um ... I have already prepared the room for tomorrow," Sofie answered.

"Ah, okay, well, then I will use the room upstairs."

"Thanks," Sofie said. Happy that her preparations wouldn't go to waste.

After this, our conversation went towards more everyday things while we kept working on our dinner.


After dinner, Bridget and Gunter went upstairs, and I wished I could join them there. Mostly, because Sofie had told me already that they had added an extra fun room to the house, but they hadn't shown it to me yet. So, you can guess how curious I was about that room.

Instead though, Sofie and I went back into the living room, but this time, she didn't switch the television on.

"Can you help me with this," Sofie said while she took hold of one side of the coffee table that stood in front of the sofa.

I went to help her, and we moved the table to the back of the sofa. Then Sofie went lying on the sofa and said, "Well, you better do some warm up exercises before we start."

I pulled a disapproving face towards Sofie. I always hated doing those warm ups in school, and now I had to do it for Sofie as well. This sure wasn't the fun I was expecting from her.

"You better do like I say, Slave," Sofie said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress," I said with my head lowered.

Before I started, I quickly glanced at Sofie and noticed a twinkle in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. It seemed that she was eager to see me do those exercises in front of her.

I decided to warm up my muscles first, so I ran on the spot while raising my knees high. Sofie didn't show it, but I was sure that if I would have been doing this in front of some guys while naked, they would have been smiling right now and probably also been hooting at me.

After this, I spread my legs and moved my right hand to my left foot and vice versa. I did this a few times and then went sitting on the floor.

Again, I spread my legs as far as I could and then stretched my arms towards one foot and then the other one a few times. While I was doing this, I noticed a surprised look on Sofie's face. Well, it was probably because I was doing it with some effort this time, and not like how I did it at school.

And I can tell you, I enjoyed it this time a lot more than when I did it at school. Probably, because I was doing it naked this time and knew what I was showing Sofie while doing it. Well, I could feel that in the way I was sitting on the floor right now, my pussy was also spread open, and I was showing her the soft pink insides of my pussy. Probably also showing her that I was already wet as well.

When I stopped doing the exercise, I placed my hands behind my back and leaned backwards a little. I kept my legs spread and showed her even more of my sex like this. It surprised me that I saw her licking her lips when she looked at me, well, mostly at my pussy. It was so obvious to me that she was also getting aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.