The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monday, 8 January 2001 - Introduction into Bondage

I have had a very nice time the past few days at Sofie's home. Not that anything special had happened, but just running around Sofie's home in the nude, while her sister and brother-in-law were also present, was strangely enough very arousing to me. Well, it was probably because I was still seeing it as running around in a stranger's home. A thing like that always excited me more than running around naked in my own home. Although, by Sunday, I gradually started to feel like I was at home as well.

Although, it hadn't been all play and fun. Bridget had made sure of that by giving me and Sofie some chores to do around the house. Not too much though, we were only expected to dust and vacuum the house once a week. Sofie would do the upstairs, and I would do the downstairs. We both promised we would do this every Wednesday, mostly because during the weekends, I wouldn't always be around.

During those first few days, I also found out that Sofie really wasn't into girls, like she had told me before I moved in. I would just be her slave on who she could practice her special hobby on and there would be nothing romantic about it. Maybe, this was also for the best, because I also didn't feel like I was ready for a new relationship yet.

And one last observation I want to mention, is about Gunter. He sure seemed more interested in me than I had expected. Whenever he was around, I noticed that he had trouble to keep his eyes off of me. However, it also seemed that Bridget didn't mind it too much. I didn't ask them, but I think they had some kind of agreement that he could watch me, but that he couldn't touch me. And well, him being submissive to his wife, I could imagine that if he would break her rules, he would get severely punished by her. And I don't know why, but the thought that she would do that to him was a real turn on for me.

So, in general, I had a great time at their home in those first few days before Sofie and I had to return to classes. I sure was glad I had decided to move in a few days early, because it made the transition of being a classmate of Sofie into her sex slave much easier.


And that brings me back to the story at hand. When I woke up on that particular Monday, I was feeling somewhat nervous about it. Not so much because we had to go back to school, but mostly because now I would find out if Sofie was planning to embarrass me or not.

With giving her the power to dress me for school, she could do anything to me. Well, she also couldn't go too far, of course, because else we surely would get into trouble with our principal or even with some of the teachers. However, not knowing if she would put me in sexy clothes, plain clothes or maybe even silly combinations, sure made it thrilling for me. And yes, I had worn sexy clothes to school before, especially when school started in September, and it was still warm enough for my sexy summer dresses. But even then, I always made sure that I wasn't showing too much of myself. However, realizing that it was now out of my hands, I decided to make the best of it and trusted on Sofie to make the right choices for me.

And then there was also something else! I was wondering about our classmates and what they would know about the deal I had with Sofie. Sofie and I hadn't talked about this, so I didn't know if she would tell our classmates about me being her sex slave for the next six months. I'm sure that if she would, the boys would probably visit her home a lot. Although, I also thought that Sofie probably wouldn't want them to know about the fact that she was into BDSM. So maybe, I had nothing to worry about. Well, again it wasn't in my hands, so I just will have to see what happens when it happens and let it rest for now.

All of these things had gone through my head while I had showered and groomed myself. Well, my grooming existed mostly out washing my hair and removing all hair from the neck down. Not that there was much to remove, but that morning, I took special notice to my body. Maybe a strange thing to do, because I was sure that except from Sofie, Bridget and Gunter, nobody else would even have the opportunity to notice it.

All done, I went back to my room, picked up my schoolbag and went downstairs. When I saw myself in a mirror, with that schoolbag over my shoulder, I had to smile. For some reason, seeing me naked with my schoolbag like that, it made me wonder how it would be to go to school like this for real. Well, like everyone else, I also have had nightmares about being naked in school. Although, those dreams were probably more pleasant for me than for others. If only it was possible, I thought. I then shook with my head and thought I was going crazy to think a thing like that.


When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed that the others were up and about, and they were having their breakfast already.

"Good morning," Bridget said when she saw me walking in.

"Good morning," I said back to her and also to the others. Sofie and Gunter returned this morning greeting as well and this would become an everyday thing for us.

While I went to put my schoolbag with Sofie's at the back door, Bridget asked, "So, are you ready for school?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" I answered.

I took my cereal box out of the cupboard, while Bridget asked, "Well, aren't you curious about the clothes that Sofie wants you to wear to school?"

I joined them at the kitchen table and looked at Sofie while I said, "Sure, I am curious!"

Maybe it was because I had looked somewhat worried at Sofie, that she said to me, "Don't worry! I'm sure I picked out the right stuff for you."

Not sure how to take this, I asked teasingly, "So, you're not going to embarrass me?"

"Of course not," she answered, but also added, "Well, not right away, anyway!"

Now, this wasn't the answer I was hoping for, but still, I was convinced that she couldn't go too far with it. I was sure that she wanted to graduate as much as I did. Especially, because she had already made arrangements to go to the University in Leuven next year.

Well, they had already pointed out one of my worries, so I decided to clear up the other one as well, and I asked Sofie, "By the way, are you planning to tell our classmates about our arrangement?"

"Do you want me to?" Sofie returned the question.

"Um ... probably not," I confessed to her.

"Well, then I won't," Sofie answered with a reassuring smile.

I couldn't help it, but I let out a soft sigh of relief. Although, Sofie quickly took my ease of mind away when she said, "However, I'm not sure if we will be able to keep everything hidden from them."

"How so?" I asked somewhat disturbed by her comment.

"Just think about it! Don't you think that some of our classmates wouldn't come by in the next few months? And if so, wouldn't they want to know why you are running around naked in our home?"

I grunted and answered, "Hmm, probably! And what are you going to tell them then?"

"Well, I will let that up to you," Sofie answered.

"Thanks!" I said sarcastically.

However, giving it some extra thoughts, I also knew that my classmates already knew that I ran around naked at my home. I had already mentioned this to them. So maybe, they wouldn't think too much about it if they would find me naked at Sofie's home as well. It's not that I had to tell them anything else about it. Although, if they would find out, I was sure Sofie would get more visitors than usual in those months I stayed here. Surely, because previously, I lived much further away from them all, and none of them had bothered to visit me at my home. We were mostly classmates after all, and not really close friends.

Sofie couldn't help herself and responded on my sarcastic remark with a, "You're welcome," and with a grin she added, "And who cares if they would find out? It's not that they would be the only ones that will see you naked during the next few months!"

Well, she was probably right. Bridget had mentioned it already that she would sometimes have some friends over, and they would also see me naked when I would be around, and they would be even complete strangers to me. So, why would I worry about some of my classmates? It isn't that they hadn't seen it all before!

While we had been eating and having this little chat, I had noticed that Gunter was rather quiet. Although, I also couldn't miss how he was constantly ogling my breasts. Even after all these days, it seemed he stayed fascinated with my body. I also couldn't shake the feeling that he was looking forward to the day that he could also touch me.


I was still eating my cereal when Sofie went upstairs to get dressed. She had been sitting with us in her robe, and it was getting time to get ready for school. Not much later, Gunter left as well, because he had to go to work. This left me alone in the kitchen with Bridget.

"So, do you like being here?" she asked.

"So far, I do," I answered jokingly. "However, it will also depend on what Sofie will do to me when the fun really starts!"

Bridget smiled and asked, "Are you looking forward to it?"

"To be honest, I'm surprised that she didn't do anything with me the past few days."

"Well, that was mostly my doing," Bridget confessed. "I thought it would be easier on you, if you first got used on running around naked among us."

This made me smile and I said, "Well, being naked isn't a problem for me. To be honest, I would probably do it everywhere, if they would allow it."

Bridget gave me a wondering look, and then she asked, "You really mean that, don't you?"

I giggled and said, "Well, I fantasize about it sometimes, but to be honest, I don't know if I would be able to do it for real."

"So, maybe it is a good thing that it isn't allowed?"

"I don't know. My opinion about it, is that they should allow it for those people who would want to do it. It's not that they are doing anything that could hurt other people by just being naked."

"But that's not the point," Bridget said. "I think they also don't allow it, because it could be dangerous for those people. Don't you think so?"

"Maybe, maybe not. The only thing I know, from experience even, is that at those few places where they allow nudist to do their thing, you never hear of anything bad happening to them. Well, I sure never did run into trouble at those places ... knock on wood!"

"But don't you think that society would have a problem with it, if you would see naked people everywhere?"

"At first, maybe, but people would get used to it. Don't you think so?"

"Well, I don't know. I always consider that certain things can only be done at certain places. At home, out of sight of strangers, you can do whatever you want! But in public, you have to hold yourself up to a certain moral code!"

"And who decides what is morally accepted and what is not?"

"Society!"

"And who says that society is right?"

"Well, the law for one thing!"

I sighed and asked, "So, you say that the law can't be wrong about it?"

"Sure it can, but even when it is wrong, you have to follow it until it is changed again."

I let out an even louder sigh and said, "Shit! How did we get into this conversation?"

Bridget laughed and said, "Well, it seems you are very defensive if it comes to your freedom of running around naked."

Now, even I had to smile and said "You're probably right. It's just. I don't see anything wrong by being naked. Of course, even I would have trouble with certain things, but just being naked! No, that's something that never can be wrong!"

"And that you would get turned on, because of all those people who can see you, that has nothing to do with it?"

Now, there she had a point! I hadn't thought about it like that before. Could it be that I was so pro-nudity, because I knew that it would excite me if I would be able to run around naked everywhere? Well, maybe she was right, but I wasn't prepared to tell her that, so I answered, "No, that's not it! I just think that people should be allowed to wear the clothes they want, or even nothing, if they would feel better like that."

"Yeah, sure!" Bridget said with a tone in her voice that told me she didn't believe my conviction about it.

I was about to protest, when I heard that Sofie was in the living room and was coming towards us. And well, even when I would deny her accusations about my position about it, she was right after all. My motivation to support nudism at all places, was probably also because I knew that it would turn me on if I would be able to walk through the city in the buff. So, I decided to let it slide and give Bridget her victory, even when I would never confirm it to her in so many words.

At least for now, the law would allow it only at certain places, and I would have to obey by it. Although, I was sure that if I knew that I would be able to get away with it, I would go naked anywhere I could. I could only hope that the cops would go easy on me, if they would ever catch me. In my mind, however, I was sure I would never get caught by them.


When Sofie came into the kitchen, I was sure that she noticed that something had been going on between me and her sister. However, she didn't ask about it and just said, "You better get ready for school. Not that we are late, but it's a fifteen minute walk after all!"

Well, I wouldn't know, because this would be my first walk to school from their home, but it still seemed a good idea to get going. Especially, because I always wanted to arrive on time at school, because I didn't want to end up in detention. Our school was very strict about those things.

So, with my conversation with Bridget ended, I thought it would be smart of me to get up and get dressed for school. I sure didn't want to give Bridget a chance to out my reasons for being pro-nudity.

When I had my schoolbag, I followed Sofie to the veranda at the back of the house. There, she had put the box with my clothes on a table. For now, I could get dressed in the veranda, because it was still much too cold outside. However, I was sure that once the temperature would go up, she would probably let me get dressed and undressed in their garden. Hopefully, not in view of the house next door. There was only one house, by the way, that had a view on the back garden of Sofie's home, and for now, I even didn't know who lived in that other house.

After I had opened the box and retrieved my clothes, I noticed that Sofie must have paid some attention to what I had been wearing before our Christmas Break, because the things she had picked out for me where the things I would usually wear at school.

As you all probably remember, I didn't wear any underwear anymore, so the first thing I put on was a white t-shirt, without any printing on it. I then put my jeans on. She had picked one of my plain jeans and not one of my tight fitting pants. And to keep me warm, she had also chosen one of my woolen pullovers with a rather nice cleavage. Well, with my white t-shirt underneath it, I wouldn't be showing anything improper, but I knew that it gave an illusion that my breasts were a little bigger than they were. So, I was very happy about this. And for my feet, she had provided me with socks and my low boots. Overall, a very nice outfit to go to school with.

"So, what do you think?" Sofie asked, as if she didn't know already.

"It's perfect," I said and twirled theatrically in front of her. This made her smile at me.

After we both put our jackets on, we were ready to go to school. It was official now, the holiday was over and for the next six months, with a few holidays still coming, we were on our last stretch to finish high school. Something I was looking forward to as much as whatever Sofie was planning for me the coming months.

And I have to confess, I was really happy with the clothes Sofie had picked out for me. I was now sure of it. Sofie wouldn't be dressing me in embarrassing outfits. Well, not for now at least! However, I still had that feeling that when the weather would get better, she would put me in some more revealing outfits, probably even more daring than I would pick out for myself. Strangely enough, this thought also excited me again.


At school, everything went on like usual. We all talked about our holidays, and I even told our friends that I had moved in with Sofie at her sister's home until the end of the school year. They didn't think anything about this, and I was glad to see that we didn't get any strange looks. Well, they knew about me being into girls, but they also knew that Sofie had been with a few boys of school during the past few years. Although, if they would have known about the other things we were planning to do in the coming months, they surely would have shown more interest in the part of me moving in with Sofie.

The rest of the day went by without a bump in the road. By the time we were walking back home, I was feeling very good about my new situation. I was now reassured that the next six months would be very pleasant for me and for Sofie as well, of course.


At home, the box for my clothes was waiting for me in the veranda. So, I got undressed and put all my things in it. Again, completely naked, I went inside our home. Yes, I saw it as our home now and not just as theirs.

Bridget and Gunter weren't home yet. Well, they both had a job and would usual get home around six o'clock during the week.

This gave Sofie and I enough time to go to our own rooms and to do our homework for the next day. Of course, because it had only been our first day again, we had only one little thing to do.

Sofie was done before me, because I had been daydreaming a little. When she was done, she joined me in my room, went lying on my bed and watched me finish my homework.

When I finally turned around, I saw that she was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you up for some fun?" she asked.

"Sure!" I said and thought, finally!

"Want to learn a little more about bondage?" she asked me.

"Of course," I answered maybe a little too eagerly.

I couldn't help it, but bondage was one of those things I wanted to learn more about. Especially, because I always had liked it when I had been tied up in the past. It was mostly the feeling of being vulnerable and knowing that I couldn't prevent anything from happening to me at those times.

Sofie had probably also noticed my eagerness, and that's why she probably said, "I'm not going to tie you down, today! I was rather thinking about getting you comfortable with the art of Karada."

"Karada?" I asked puzzled. I had never heard about it before.

"It's Japanese," Sofie explained. "It's a complex web-like pattern that is tied on a slave's body. The Karada is mostly used to give extra stimulation to the body. It's some sort of harness, made of ropes. There's also something called Kotori, but that technique is more suited to restrain a slave and to help with suspending them. However, that's something for next week!"

"Cool!" I let out.

All of this sounded very interesting. However, I have to confess, the part of being restrained or even suspended interested me the most.


I followed Sofie to the basement, and we went into the room where she had tied me up last year. I saw that it hadn't changed too much except one of the walls was now completely covered with all kinds of whips.

Looking at them, I felt very intimidated. I sure would never have guessed that so many different designs and sizes of whips existed in the world. It made me wonder which of those whips would have the pleasure to go over my skin someday! Not that I was looking forward to that, but I had told Sofie that I wanted to experience everything, so this would surely be part of the fun I was going to have.

However, for today, we were here for the ropes and nothing else. Those ropes were kept in wicker baskets, which looked a little like those old fashioned seaman's trunks you often see in those Hollywood movies from so long ago.

Sofie walked me to the middle of the room and then ordered me to hold my arms above my head. While I stood there, Sofie went to one of those baskets and pulled a long white rope out of it.

While Sofie inspected the rope, I took my time to look at the walls around me. I noticed that they had added a lot of hooks to the walls and even to the ceiling. They sure had been very busy in here, since the last time I was in it. In one corner, there lay even a rolled up hose on the floor that was attached to a faucet. The only thing I could come up with, was that they would probably sometimes use it to torture a slave with water while they were tied up in here. Even I knew what cold water could do to a naked body.

My attention went back to Sofie, when she walked up to me with that rope in her hands.

"I will use a very soft rope for this," Sofie explained. "Just to make sure that I don't hurt the more sensitive parts of your body."

Well, I knew a few areas with soft tissue that I wouldn't want to get hurt, like my pussy and my nipples, of course. Rougher rope would probably cause abrasions if it would rub over those areas for too long. However, I had one thing going for me and that was that I didn't bruise easily. So, I wasn't too scared about ending up bruised all over.

I kept standing there with my arms above my head, while Sofie laid the rope on my shoulders and around the back of my neck. She tied a knot in the rope on my sternum and from there she started to weave a web around my torso. While she was doing this, she said, "Today, I'm not going to restrain your arms or legs. I'm just going to weave this Karada harness around your body, so you can get used on what this does to you."

"Fine with me," I responded.

Sofie took her time and was attentive about where the rope went on me and where she had to put a knot in it. While she was doing this, her hands kept moving over my body, and she was very gentle. I could feel how I was getting turned on by it, probably also because it was the first time that she was touching me like this. Sofie must have noticed this as well, because the signs were all over my body. I was breathing much deeper and faster than before, my nipples had become fully erect, and my pussy was getting moist.

There were some things that surprised me though, because I had expected that the rope would go over my nipples, so they would also be stimulated by it, but instead, she weaved the rope around my breasts, just to the side of them.

Another thing that surprised me, was that she didn't tie the rope in a way that it would dig into my skin, but just tight enough that it would always make contact with it without constraining it.

When she was almost done, one of her hands slid to my pussy, and she started to touch my clitoris that was already sticking out between my lips.

With a giggle, she said, "This thing is going to drive you crazy! I wished my clitoris was like yours."

I just smiled at her and let her play with my clit a little longer. When she noticed that I was getting really worked up, she finally stopped. I was a little frustrated about this, because I really wanted her to rub me to my climax.

Instead, she moved the rope in between my legs. It was a single rope, and she made sure that when she tied it to the part of the rope on my back, that the rope in between my legs was also in between my labia. In fact, it was pulled in so tight, that some of the rope disappeared from view. Although, I wasn't too worried about that, because it wasn't that tight that it would hurt me. The thing that did worry me though, was that the rope went past my clitoris and kept constant contact with it. While Sofie was tying the rope to the part on my back, I could feel the rope rubbing my clit, and I let out a little moan from the stimulation it gave me. Undoubtedly, this would become a real torturing experience for me! I would probably have a lot of orgasms before the end of the evening, and I wondered if maybe I wouldn't have a few too many if Sofie kept me too long in this harness.

It seemed that this was the last part of the harness, because Sofie let go of the rope and then walked around me, pulling on the rope at certain places and then moving on until she was sure that the harness was perfectly attached to me. Every time she pulled on the rope of the harness, I felt how the rope in between my pussy lips moved and how it also rubbed against my clit. Now I was sure about it, every movement I would make would also stimulate me down there.

After her inspection of the harness, Sofie stood in front of me and placed her hand on my pussy again. I could feel how one of her fingers slipped in between my lips and went for my vagina. Without hesitation, her finger moved inside of me, and she started to wiggle it around for a moment. When she pulled her digit out of me, she brought her hand up and looked at it, a smile appeared on her face.

"You are going to be a very popular girl, I think!" she said almost laughing.

"How so?" I asked puzzled. Well, I had some idea why, but I still found the thing she had said very strange.

"Oh, just because you always get so wet! People love it when they can see that a girl is turned on by what is done to her, and you show it so easily!"

I had to smile with this, as if I didn't know this already! Boys' eyes always go wide when they notice how moist my pussy can get. Even most of the girls get excited when they notice this. And it sure helps as well when they want to insert things in me. It's called natural lubrication after all, and I'm very happy I do it so easily.

Sofie then brought her hands to my breasts and softly squeezed them. I could feel how that hand that had been on my pussy just now, was making my tit wet as well.

"I hope you don't mind me asking this, but don't you sometimes wish that you would have bigger breasts?" she asked me while the palm of her hands rubbed over my nipples and her fingers dug into my soft skin.

I shook with my head and answered, "No, I like them just like they are."

Her fingers glided over the skin of my breasts and then took hold of my nipples.

"Well, I like them as well, especially those huge nipples of yours. I'm going to have fun with those," Sofie said sensual and softly pulled on them.

I let out a soft giggle and couldn't help myself and teased her by asking, "Are you sure you aren't into girls?"

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm not into girls ... romantically. However, when it comes to having fun with them, like this, I sure don't mind it. It's just more fun to play with a girl's body than with a boy's. Well, if we are doing things like this, that is."

I couldn't shake the feeling that she objected to it a little too much, but on the other hand, maybe she just wanted to make sure I understood that nothing romantic would happen between us two. Well, I didn't mind, as long as she kept on playing like this with me, I would enjoy it anyway.

"Well, you can have all the fun with me that you like!" I said with a wink.

She softly pinched my nipples and then let go of them. She then took hold of the rope harness again and pulled on it. I could feel how the rope in between my pussy lips dug deeper and even hurt my clitoris a little this time.

"Is this feeling okay for you?" Sofie asked, pulling on the same part of the rope again.

I grunted softly and answered, "It hurt a little."

"Too much?"

"No ... um ... just right," I answered with a smile.

"Good," she said and pulled again to make me grunt.

It was strange, even when it hurt my clit somewhat, it also felt very nice at the same time. I sure knew it kept me turned on a lot, and if she would keep this up, I would soon have my first orgasm.

She then pulled on another part of the harness, and instead that it dug into my pussy again, I could feel how the rope around my breasts moved. I was surprised to notice how this also stimulated me, my breasts even felt tingly.

It must have shown on my face, because Sofie just smiled and then let go of the harness, she did a step backwards and then said, "Now, turn around for me!"

I did a slow twirl for her. While I did this, I could feel that this simple motion stimulated my clitoris again. I gathered that every single move I would make from now on would stimulate that sneaky little love button of mine. This is going to be a very interesting evening, I thought while I sighed from pleasure.

When I looked at Sofie again, I noticed she was very happy.

"I think I did it right!" Sofie said in a funny tone.

Well, if this harness had to give me pleasure at almost all times, she sure had done it right. The rope that was in between my pussy lips was already getting wet from the juices that were slowly leaking out of my vagina. And thanks to that same rope, my juices were even being spread out all over the inner parts of my pussy. Probably, making it look even wetter.

"Slave," Sofie said, suddenly with such a stern voice that it surprised me. "From now on, you are only allowed to touch yourself from the waist up. Understood?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.