The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 2001

Copyright© 2011 by R.P.A.M.

Prologue

True Story Sex Story: Prologue - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the year 2001.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Before I go on with my rather ... um ... naughty stories, I think I need to explain something first. Well, mostly about the arrangement I made with Sofie and the rules we have set for my stay at her sister's home.

If you have read my first book about my NIP-life, you already know that at the end of 2000, my mother had decided to move to Brussels, and because I didn't fancy the idea of becoming a boarder at my school, I had asked Sofie if I could stay at her sister's home. I was very happy when they told me that they would be fine with it and even the special arrangements they had come up with, so I could stay there for free, I liked a lot. Well, it also helped me to convince my mother that it would be a good solution for me, and not having to pay for my boarding would also help her. With my sister going to the university, she had already enough expenses.

And, of course, the fact that I could at least end my school career with the classmates of the past few years was also great. It sure would beat going to school in Brussels with complete strangers around me and maybe even a curriculum that differed from that of my own school.

However, I must confess that the thought of becoming Sofie's sex slave during those six months I would stay with them also scared me somewhat. Although, the closer we came to the day of me moving in with her, the more excited I became.

If I think about it today, I think it was because I hadn't done anything special anymore in the past few months. Well, Patrick and I did have some fun together, but that was all. The weather was too bad for any naked fun outside and then there had also been the exams before our Christmas holiday. Luckily, I can say that I passed them with flying colors.

Because I didn't know anything about BDSM or anything like that, I tried to find more information about it on the Internet. Some of the things I saw, looked like it could be fun, but there were also a lot of things I was sure of that I wouldn't like it. Especially the movies where they used various clamps on certain body parts, looked like it would hurt like hell. No, I was sure about one thing, I wouldn't allow clamps on my nipples. Maybe, I would try it on my pussy, but surely not on my nipples. When I pinched them a little harder than normal, it was already too much for my sensitive nipples. So, thanks, but no thanks!

Well, there were a few other things I saw that I wouldn't do, but because I also didn't know what Sofie would like to do to me, I would just have to wait and see what she had in store for me. However, not knowing what to expect, was also why I was so excited about it. And I had made a promise to myself, that even when my mind would scream 'NO' to me, I still would try it and when I didn't like it, I could always stop it, of course.

Sure, I knew I was taking a risk, because I had no experience with being dominated by a mistress. Even when Illiana had been pushing me sometimes, she always had done it because she loved me and knew that I would love to do it. Sofie and I didn't have this kind of relationship, and she would do it, because she wanted to learn more about being a dominatrix and not because she loved me. And I did it, because I wanted to spare my mother those extra expenses for me staying at Sofie's home. At least, I would be able to do my naked thing at her home. That was sure something they would never allow me to do in the boarding home of the school.

Up until the Christmas holiday, my mother hadn't known anything about my special arrangement with Sofie. However, during my holiday, I did tell her all about it. To my surprise, my mother reacted very well on the deal I had made with Sofie. It even seemed that she was more than a little interested in it as well. She even made me promise that I would tell her all about the things we did and keep her informed about it through E-mail.

I also have to say, Sofie did try to figure out the things I would like or dislike in those weeks before our Christmas holiday. However, because I was only experienced about running around naked and not so much with bondage or any of the other things they did during a BDSM session, I couldn't give her too much insight. That was why Sofie had asked me that I at least had to try all the things she wanted to do with me, and I could always use my safe word to stop something or even stop everything when I couldn't deal with it anymore.

She also promised me that she would go slow with me. At first, starting with some light bondage and then exploring my pain threshold before she would go on into the more extreme BDSM play. When I asked her about what she would do with me, she told me that it would involve a lot of bondage, because that was the thing she liked the best. She loved to immobilize her slaves and then tease them to orgasm. Well, that didn't sound too bad in my ears. Although, pain play was also something she sometimes did and that's why she would start slow with me, so she could discover how much I could take.

Another thing she liked to do, was humiliating her slaves in public. She didn't tell me more about it, but I was sure I would be able to handle it. Well, I already did have had a few embarrassing moments in the past, and I always could deal with it. Sure, I would sometimes blush or feel bad about it, but at the same time, it also always had turned me on. So, some humiliation play sounded okay to me.

Sofie also asked me if I would be okay if her sister could judge about those things I wouldn't want to do. So, if I would use my safe word and Sofie thought I was just using it to try and get out from under our deal, her sister would rule about it. If her sister thought I was indeed misusing my safe word, Sofie would still be allowed to do the thing she wanted to do with me. However, if I then still refused to do it, she wouldn't do it to me, but instead, I would get punished by a good spanking. Sofie promised me that her sister would be fair about it and wouldn't favor Sofie when ruling about those things. To be honest, I let Patrick spank me once, just to see how I would feel about that, and to my surprise, it had turned me on. Although, I'm not sure if it was because of the spanking, or because Patrick also kept rubbing my pussy between slaps.

Another thing we did, in the weeks leading up to me moving in with Sofie, was coming up with some ground rules for my stay. Some of them had gone too far for me, but we managed to change them, so I could live with them. In the end, we came up with not too many rules, and I think one of them had been more my idea than hers. I'm sure you can guess which one I came up with.

These were the rules we came up with for me:

1. Inside the house, I couldn't wear any clothes, ever. Outside the house, I would wear the clothes Sofie would give me.

2. Inside the house, I was only allowed to sit on the floor. If I wanted to sit on the furniture, I needed to ask Sofie for permission. If she wasn't around, I had to ask her sister.

3. Inside the house, if I needed to go to the toilet, I needed to ask Sofie for permission. Sofie could grant me the use of the restroom or give me other options to relieve myself. (She never told me what other options this could be and strangely enough, it excited me a lot when I tried to come up with some of the things she could make me do!)

4. Inside the house, I would be Sofie's slave twenty-four seven. (However, when I got home from school. I would be free until mine and Sofie's homework would be done.)

5. Inside the house, and when Sofie wasn't home, I needed to obey the wishes of Sofie's sister. Well, she was the head mistress of the house, even Sofie would sometimes have to obey her. This last part made me wonder what she could make her own sister do, and if she would maybe involve me in it as well.

6. Outside the house, I would be free from all rules and didn't need to obey Sofie. However, there was one exception to this rule. If I was wearing a slave collar outside their home, I needed to obey Sofie everywhere. But she promised me that she wouldn't put me in any situation that could get me into trouble.

I'm sure you have guessed that the first rule had mostly been mine idea. I just wanted to try this. At home, I always had the option to get back into my clothes. This time, I just didn't want this option to be available to me. And needless to say maybe, but the exhibitionist inside of me was more than excited about it.

Sofie had added the part that she would be the only person to decide what I could wear when we went out. She would keep my clothes in a separate closet in the house, and she would be the only one who would have a key to this closet. Every day, she would pick out the clothes I had to wear to school or anywhere else. Only in the weekends, when I would go to my mother, I would be allowed to choose my own outfit to wear and the clothes I could take with me.

Of course, because I couldn't wear any clothes inside the house, I would only be allowed to get dressed once I was outside. My clothes would be given to me in a plastic container that I could only open outside. So, I would dress and undress in the back garden or when the weather was too bad, in the veranda at the back of their home.

While they hadn't said it, I was sure that they would never make me undress at the front of their home. I was sure that they wouldn't take the risk. Just imagine, me undressing in front of their home, when a cop would drive by. I was sure we would get into a lot of trouble if that would happen. So, they surely would never risk that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.