The Cheerleader Trap 2
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I just couldn't give up Jessica. How could I stop fucking a hot cheerleader? I lost my virginity to her and I so loved fucking her. When my friends agreed to continue too, we decided to expand our revenge and trap cheer captain Anna Marie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex  

"Oh, Cody!" Jessica moaned. "I love you. I love you so much."

Jessica was on her back with her feet up on my shoulders. I fucked her hard and deep.

"Yes. I love it in my ass the best. I want you to only fuck my ass."

I liked fucking her ass best too but I wasn't going to stop fucking the cunt's cunt.

I tried to remember when we started dating but for some reason I couldn't. Why couldn't I remember?

"I'm cumming, Cody! I'm cumming!" she screamed out.

So was I. I filled her ass with shot after shot of my hot cum. My cum always increased the intensity of her orgasm.

"So much cum!" she said pleased.

I always jizzed a lot when I fucked Jessica.


I opened my eyes. I was in my bed on my stomach. I rolled to my back. I frowned with displeasure. My underwear was soaked and the aroma of my cum filled the room. It was all a dream.

It was Sunday morning, the day after me and my best friends Evan and Greg got our revenge on cheerleader Jessica. Yesterday morning I was a virgin. This morning I was no longer a virgin and neither were my friends because we fucked and fucked Jessica most of the day. It was an awesome day of retribution and sexual pleasure.

I hit the shower to wash off my sticky cum and remove the strong odor. I fantasized about fucking Jessica in the shower and had a hard cum while the water sprayed on my chest.

Mom asked over breakfast. "Are you okay?"

"What? Sure." I looked at her quizzically.

"You seem to be deep in thought."

"No." I shook my head emphatically.

The truth was I was replaying yesterday over and over in my mind. What an awesome day! My cock was hard right now and I wished I was slipping it into Jessica's cunt right now.

My buddies and I had planned yesterday to be a one time thing. We knew Jessica wouldn't dare be cruel to us again plus we had her fucking us on video. We knew the shame she'd feel if that ever came out to her friends would be too much for her to tell anyone and most importantly the police.

The thing was I just couldn't end it. I wanted more of her. Why should I give her up? It could be dangerous to continue but fuck it! I wanted to fuck her! What would Evan and Greg say? Better yet, what if they were feeling the same way I was feeling?

I should call them but Evan was too sensible. He'd probably say to let it go. We had our fun and now it was over. That totally sucked. I couldn't. I needed to feel my cock in her cunt again and again and again.

How was Jessica feeling this morning? She was probably scared of us now. She couldn't intimidate us anymore. She had to treat us decently when she saw us. She might even try to avoid us. Wait a second! She might not even show up to school tomorrow because of yesterday.

I got on Facebook on my cell phone and searched for her name. I found her and sent a message that said "You must be at school tomorrow. Please acknowledge this message."

Only 30 minutes later, I had a reply from Jessica that simply said "ok".

I smiled. Just seeing her again would be wonderful. I'd seen her many times of course but it would be a whole new experience seeing her with the memory of my cock in her warm pussy and thoughts of cumming inside her. I had to go to the bathroom and jack off.

I debated in my mind whether to call Evan and Greg but ultimately was worried they wouldn't agree with my viewpoint so I decided to do things on my own and to hope they would join me in further enjoying Jessica.


I spotted Jessica between second and third periods. She noticed me and turned the other way.

"Jessica!" I called out.

She stopped in her tracks.

"Jessica," I said approaching.

She slowly turned around. "What?"

"I was just wondering how you're doing?"

"How do you think?" she said snippily.

"Now, now. Is that how you talk to a friend?" I flashed a big smile.

"I'm okay," she said quietly.

I dropped my pencil. "Bend over and get it."

Her face couldn't mask the unhappiness she felt. I looked down her shirt at her tits and bra.

"Stay right there." She obeyed. "Good." I enjoyed the view for several seconds. "You can straighten up.

She offered my pencil to me.

"Thank you, Jessica."

She nodded.

"Would it hurt you to say 'You're welcome'?"

"You're welcome."

"That's better. It's obvious I need to teach you some manners. Tomorrow we're going to do this again but you're not going to wear a bra and no cheating by wearing a shirt that I can't look down and see your tits. I don't even want you to wear a bra to school anymore."

"You said Saturday was a one time thing."

"I changed my mind. Do you understand? Since you're not very smart let me know if I need to say it again."

"I'm not stupid."

I laughed mockingly just like she'd laughed at me other times. "Yes, you are. So no bra tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Good."

"What about at cheerleader practice? It will hurt if I don't wear a bra."

"Only then and during P.E. but no other times."

"Ok."

"You can go now." I waved her off.

Jessica left looking most unhappy.

That was totally awesome! I was like in complete control of our interaction. She submissively did what I said. I loved the new Jessica.

That evening I sent her a Facebook message reminding her to meet me at the same place between 2nd and 3rd period.


Jessica chose a good shirt. It showed off her teen cleavage. I couldn't tell if she wore a bra or not yet. I approached.

"Hi Jessica!"

"Hi," she replied curtly.

"You look lovely today." She didn't reply so I motioned my hand to get a response.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I let go of my pencil. "Oops! I've dropped my pencil. Would you get it for me?"

She bent over to retrieve it...

I spoke quietly. "Stay down until I say you can get up."

There they were again but without being covered up by a bra. They were her nice big tits that I had held in my hands and sucked on with my mouth. Beautiful. My cock got hard.

"Okay," I said. She handed me my pencil. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"At lunch, I want you to meet me in front of the boys' bathroom."

She took a deep breath. I could tell she was trying to control her emotions. "Which one?"

I was only thinking of the main one in the 200 building but the one in the 500 building would be more secluded during a busy lunch.

"The 500 building. At the beginning of lunch."

She stood frozen.

I asked, "Do you have a question?"

She shook her head.

"Then go on. I'll see you later."

She left. I watched her hips and ass sway like they do when girls walk. She was so fucking gorgeous.

I was hard but I was going to get some relief for it in a little while.


The end of fourth period couldn't come soon enough.

"Where are you going?" Greg asked when I headed the opposite way.

"I have a lunch meeting," I explained.

"What kind of meeting?"

"Sorry, I can't say."

I went against the tide of students heading to lunch. Jessica was already there when I showed up.

"Let me check if it's clear," I said then entered the boys' room.

There was one boy at a urinal. Most students would use the bathrooms near the lunch area. I pretended to go pee until the boy left. I made sure the stalls were empty then exited. The area was nearly empty of everyone else now.

"Come on," I said, waving her forward.

With her head down, Jessica entered the bathroom with me.

I entered a stall. "In here," I said.

I dropped my jeans and underwear and sat on the toilet.

"Suck it!"

"My friends are going to wonder where I am."

"The faster you suck me off, the sooner you can be with your friends. I want enough time to eat lunch too"

"The floor is disgusting," she said snippy.

"Do it! Now!" I said, getting mad. "Or do I need to share pics with your friends of you fucking us?"

She dropped to her knees. She wore jeans today so I don't know what the big deal was being on the floor. She took my cock into her mouth and went to work. Wonderful! Her mouth was so wet and warm. I fought to squelch my groans and only managed to quiet them. It felt too good that I couldn't turn them off.

"That's it, baby," I said, running my fingers through her hair. She tensed up when I did that but I didn't care. It was her problem.

She continued bobbing and sucking. She'd get me off quickly if she continued like that.

"Cody? Is that you in there?" a male voice said.

I startled then relaxed. It was Greg's voice.

"In here," I replied. I said to Jessica, "Stand up."

When Jessica moved out of the way, I opened the stall door. Greg looked at us.

"Continue," I told her.

She looked at me and I stared back at her. With a dramatic sigh, she returned to her knees and resumed sucking my cock.

"How's it going?" I said casually.

"Good," Greg said, keeping his eyes on Jessica.

"Want some after?" I asked, pointing at Jessica.

Greg slowly nodded just as Evan appeared.

"What are you doing?" Evan accused.

"Nothing," I said with a wicked smile.

"We said Saturday was going to be a one time thing," Evan stated.

I put my hand on the back of Jessica's head so she couldn't lift up and be a part of this conversation.

"How can we give up this?" I responded. "There's no extra risk. She's not going to tell anyone. The faster she gets me off, the sooner she can go have lunch with her friends."

"It's not right."

"What's your problem?"

"We promised."

Greg commented, "It's not like she kept any promises to us."

Evan shot him a look.

I said, "As much as we did to her on Saturday, one day is not nearly enough to make up for all the times she demeaned us and treated us like we shouldn't exist. Besides this feels too good to give up." I grinned. "And she's one of the hottest girls in school and look at her! She's on her knees on the floor of the boys' bathroom sucking a nerd's cock."

"It's wrong," Evan said. "Come on Greg."

Greg didn't move.

I said, "Greg wants to stay and get some of this."

"You're both idiots!" Evan said and stormed out.

"He'll come around," I assured Greg. "Do you think he can really giving up fucking her?"

Greg smiled, shook his head, and said, "No way."

Exactly right. Evan would have his cock in one of her fuck holes soon enough.

With the distractions gone I could concentrate on Jessica's actions.

"That's it, baby," I groaned. "What a cock slut." I was going to cum soon. "Yes, cunt, yes!"

I groaned and released. I instantly felt Jessica swallow which enhanced my sensations. So fucking good! There absolutely was no fucking way I could give up Jessica. No fucking way! It was totally impossible.

Greg and I switched positions and a few minutes later Jessica left with two loads of cum as appetizer for her lunch.

Evan was at our usual lunch table and we joined him.

"You missed out," I said.

"You sure did," Greg agreed.

Evan said, "I hate what Jessica did to us too but we shouldn't continue this."

"It's not as much about revenge anymore," I said though I was not sure if I believed it. "It's about how I love sex and I want to keep having sex so I'm going to keep fucking Jessica."

"Haven't you thought about fucking her again?" Greg asked.

"Yes but -" He stopped. "It's just not right."

"I thought that way too but I got over it," I quipped. Greg laughed which made me feel good. Evan didn't say anything. "I'm not giving her up." I looked over at the cheerleader table and pointed as Jessica. "No way can I give that up."

Evan covered his face with his hands. "It would be nice," he mumbled.

"More than nice."

"Oh, yeah!" agreed Greg.

Evan uncovered his face and looked at the cheerleaders. I could tell he was thinking of fucking her.

"So who should play Spiderwoman in the next movie?" I asked, letting the subject drop.


I sent Jessica a message that evening. "Meet in front of the same bathroom tomorrow at lunch."

There was an almost instant reply. "ok".

I texted Greg to let him know.

"Yes!!!!!!!" Greg replied.


"Hi," I said, giving Jessica a big smile.

"Hi," she said morosely.

"Oh, come one. Give me a smile. We're friends now."

"Hi," she said with a forced smile.

I'd take it.

Greg showed up.

"I'll go in and see if it's clear," I informed.

There were two boys, one in a stall. I exited and we had to wait a long five minutes for the second boy to exit. I double-checked the bathroom and all was clear.

The three of us entered.

Jessica entered the stall I pointed at.

I instructed Jessica. "Pull your pants and panties down, and stand with your hands on the wall. I'm going to fuck you."

She exhaled deeply and looked sad. After she complied, I got behind her, dropped my jeans and underwear, and lined up my hard cock with her ass.

"No!" she protested the moment she felt my cock head on her little brown hole.

"We both want it fast and I cum faster when I fuck your ass," I explained. I didn't give her a chance to further object. I thrust forward.

"Owww!" she cried out. Her knees buckled. I grabbed her waist and held her up.

I fucked her hard and fast. She groaned out in discomfort. In only a couple of minutes I was gasping and panting.

"Yes! Yes!" I said as my cock unloaded my cum into her back fuck hole.

My cock slipped out and I told her, "Don't move. It's Greg's turn."

She cried out again when Greg's cock penetrated her ass. He came in just a couple of minutes too. I had a strange thought. I get them sometimes. Actually I get them a lot so that's one reason people call me a nerd beyond me being smart. My thought was: I wondered how uncomfortable Jessica would be the rest of the school day with cum leaking out of her ass?

"Jessica, you're going to drive Greg and me to Evan's house after school."

She gave me that look again that showed she wasn't at all pleased.

With a smile, I comforted her. "Don't worry. We'll hide in the backseat so no one sees us with you."

I asked what kind of car she drove and where she parked. I requested her car keys so we could slip inside right after school then she'd show up and drive off.

I let Jessica leave us.

Greg asked, "What are you thinking for this afternoon?"

"Don't you think Evan is aching for a good fuck by now?"

"But he said he won't do this anymore."

"Let's change his mind."


I had Jessica wait two blocks down to make sure Evan arrived at his house before we did. When sufficient time passed, I had Jessica park one house down so her car couldn't be seen from the front window of Evan's house.

Greg exited the car and went to the front door. His job was to distract Evan. While Greg was gone, I explained to Jessica what I wanted her to do. She didn't look happy about it but so what? I was only concerned about my happiness and the happiness of my friends.

I received a text from Greg a couple of minutes later.

"Come on," I said to Jessica.

The front door was unlocked. Greg made sure of that. I led Jessica to Evan's bedroom.

"Get undressed and get on the bed."

Silently she obeyed. When she was in position to be fucked doggy-style, I texted Greg.

Greg and Evan showed up a minute later.

"What are you doing here?" Evan said, staring at naked Jessica on his bed.

"We just came over to see you and I asked Jessica to come along because I thought you might want to fuck her. I know what you said but look at her. Do you really want to never fuck her again?"

Evan said nothing and his breathing deepened.

I continued, "If you don't want to then Greg and I will just fuck her and be on our way. Of course, since this is your place you can fuck her first if you want. What do you think, Jessica?"

She said my coached words. "Please fuck me, Evan."

I began to undress and so did Greg. That was enough to motivate Evan. He undressed...

"I know you told her to say that," Evan said, getting on the bed and lining up his cock with Jessica's cunt.

I shrugged. "It just adds to the fantasy."

Evan pushed his cock into Jessica's pussy. Greg and I high-fived. The three of us were a team again! Yes!

Greg's turn was next. Tears slowly rolled down Jessica face and she sniffled but beyond that she was quiet which I was very glad for.

When it was my turn, I got on the bed and slid my hard cock in her hot, wet cheerleader cunt and just stayed there.

"You're our girl," I said, slapping her ass which rang out loudly. She grimaced. "Isn't that exciting?"

"You told me you wouldn't do this to me again."

"Get her," I said to my friends as I started to fuck her. "She doesn't keep promises but she expects others to keep theirs."

"Idiot!" said Greg.

"Girls like her will never get it," commented Evan.

"You're our fuck toy," I said while thrusting harder. "It's your new life. Get over it. We're going to fuck you whenever and wherever we like."

Evan said, "We need to let her have her own life still. We don't want to create any suspicions. We don't need them asking where Jessica is at the beginning of lunch everyday or why she can't hang with her friends in the afternoon. We need to be wise when we chose to fuck her. We can't all fuck her during lunch. It will take too much time and some days we need to let her be for the reasons I just said."

As was often the case, Evan was sensible and right. I couldn't fuck Jessica indiscriminately and neither could Evan and Greg. We had to play it cool. I wanted to deny Evan's logic but I completely understood it. I reluctantly knew he was completely correct.

I fucked into Jessica harder.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" I cried out. My cock moved faster and faster in the cheerleader's cunt. Fuuuuuck!"

My cock spasmed and I shot my cum into her with several additional spasms.

My drained cock slipped out. "You can relax."

"Well, thanks," she said snootily.

I gave her a look but decided to let it go. Like Evan said a moment ago, she'll never get it.

"Are you okay with what I said, Cody?" Evan asked.

"I know you're right. I just wish I could fuck her every day."

"I do too but we can't."

"I know," I sighed loudly.

Greg let out a sigh also.

"You can go home, Jessica," Evan said.

We watched her dress. She was just about ready when I thought of something.

"Wait! We can fuck more often!" I looked at Jessica. "You wait too. Have a seat."

She sat on the bed looking more annoyed than distraught. Figures.

"We can only fuck Jessica so often without it looking suspicious to her friends that she's not around but we could fuck other cheerleaders."

"How are we going to do that?" Greg asked.

"Easy. We'll trap another cheerleader but it's going to be easier this time because Jessica is going to help us."

All three of us looked as Jessica.

"You guys are crazy!" she said. "I'm not helping you!"

"You have no choice!" I said. "Unless you want to fuck the three of us every day."

"You just said you don't want to create suspicion."

Evan piped in, "It's worth the risk."

I was glad he was getting on board with this.

Greg said, "Jessica can do all the filming so we don't have to be concerned about that and we just fuck our next girl."

"Good idea!" said Evan.

"We'll check if you're doing it right," I said to her.

Jessica shouted, "You're fucking out of your minds!"

"So will you help us or do you want the three of us to fuck you again right now because I would love to fuck you again but I'm willing to wait if you will help us."

She nodded and sobbed with her chest heaving.

"So yes?" Evan asked.

"Yes," she croaked out. "I'll help."

"Good. You can go home now."


Saturday at Evan's house, we had a lively discussion on who we wanted to trap.

"Jen!" I insisted. That stupid sophomore was a grade younger than me but she didn't hesitate to brandish her social status over students in the upper grades. Sometimes I felt like she was my personal tormentor and she purposely sought me out.

"Torrie!" Greg wanted. The senior was a tall statuesque blonde. She could be a model and I wouldn't be surprised to see pictures of her in some magazine in the future. Torrie acted like almost everyone was beneath her. Only the best guys could date her. Only the best girls could be her friends and I heard that not even all the cheerleaders were her friend. She wore only the best fashions and loved how the other girls fawned over her clothing.

"Beth!" Evan urged. She was a junior like we were and like Jessica was. I hadn't dealt with Beth too often but the times I did were memorable. The black haired, dark eyed beauty could suddenly just snap in anger. She could become a loud-mouthed bitch and berate someone up one side and down the other. Evan told me a few weeks ago about how he got bumped accidentally by someone walking by and he ended up bumping into Beth. The bitch snapped at him and called him every low name in the book without using actual swear words. When angry, she was creative in her expression of it.

We were all dug in on who we wanted next.

"We're going to have to compromise," I said. "Jen should be next. She's a year younger than us so we need to set her attitude straight."

"How is that a compromise?" asked Greg.

"Yeah," said Evan. "You haven't dealt with Bitch Beth on a regular basis."

"You don't have Jen seeking you out," I countered.

Greg said, "Since you can't agree who's worse then how about Torrie? She's the most stuck up cheerleader of them all."

"That's just going with your suggestion."

"What's wrong with that?"

This was getting nowhere except making us frustrated with each other.

"We all agree that all the cheerleaders are cunts, right?" I said.

"Sure," said Evan.

"Yes," said Greg.

"They're the meanest girls on campus and treat everyone bad," I said.

"Not everyone," said Greg.

"The important people like us," I clarified, annoyed with Greg's literalness.

Evan said, "I'd fuck any of them. They're all beautiful."

"So would I," said Greg.

"Me too," I agreed. "That's what I was thinking. If you could fuck any of the cheerleaders strictly on beauty who would you chose?"

"Anna Marie," said Evan without hesitation.

"Anna Marie," I said nodding.

"She's nice sometimes," commented Greg.

Anna Marie, a senior, was indeed nice and polite at times but there were other times when she demanded her rights as a cheerleader and not only that but she was captain of the cheer team so that gave her even more prestige. I guess as cheerleaders go she was one of the nicer girls but deep down she was as much a prima donna cunt as any of the girls. The reason Evan and I so quickly thought of her was she looked kind of exotic. Anna Marie was a fresh faced freckled redhead. She stood out in any crowd. She looked so sweet though below that exterior was the heart of a pretentious cheerleader.

"We've had run-ins with her too," I said.

"That's true," Greg said.

"What do you think, Greg? Anna Marie?"

"I don't know," he said slowly.

"It's two of us for Anna Marie," butted in Evan. "That's enough."

"Anna Marie," agreed and accepted Greg.

We had our target. Now we had to set a trap.

We discussed it.


It was ten days later and we were no closer to springing the trap on Anna Marie. Greg and I had siblings so there was never a chance to be alone at our houses. We wanted more than the couple of hours we would have after school at Evan's house. We needed his parents to leave for another Saturday but there was no indication they were about to repeat it and Evan said it was a rare event anyway so it was unlikely to ever happen.

I wanted to fuck much more often than the few times I fucked Jessica. I fucked her ass Tuesday at school and each of us fucked her cunt after school on Thursdays in Evan's bedroom but that wasn't nearly enough for me. Ever since losing my virginity to Jessica's cunt, I felt a need to fuck all the time.


Jessica looked displeased when I approached her between classes. She never looked happy to see me. That was her problem.

"Give me your car keys. We're going somewhere after school."

"Okay," she said with a sigh. I always demanded a verbal acknowledgement to show she heard my instructions. She fished them out of her purse and I took them.

After the last class, I hurried to the parking lot. I knew Jessica would talk with her girlfriends before heading out. I unlocked Jessica's 4-door sedan and slipped unnoticed into the backseat and hid.

Ten minutes later, Jessica entered the driver's seat. She looked back and took her keys that I held out.

"Drive us somewhere for us to fuck." I instructed.

"Where?" she asked. Everything she said always sounded glum.

"I don't care. Some place we can be alone. It could even be in this car."

"It's too uncomfortable."

"So you've done it in a car?" I asked.

"Yes, in this car."

"I just want some place where it can be me and you. We can't go to my place."

"We could go to my place. My parents are at work."

"Perfect!" I said.

Jessica parked on the street and we headed into her house.

She led me to her bedroom putting her school bag and purse on her dresser. She perfunctorily began to undress. I joined her. I admired her tits when they came into view and her bald cunt a few moments later.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your back."

Jessica pulled back the covers and top sheet to the end of the bed. She lay on her back with her head on the pillow then decided to remove the pillow and drop it to the floor.

I climbed on top of her and with a firm push slipped my hard cock into her pussy. Wonderful! Awesome! I would never tire of being inside her.

With my cock throbbing deep inside her cunt, I looked into her face. Jessica stared off looking distant like she always did. I was in no hurry to cum. I wanted to just be in her and enjoy the feelings. I kissed her lips then probed with my tongue.

"Open your mouth," I said.

I sought out her tongue with mine but she was unresponsive and I didn't like that. I wanted interaction.

"Kiss me. Kiss me like you're kissing your boyfriend. Get into it."

I don't know if she was really getting into it. She probably wasn't but she moved her tongue which made the kisses better and I sometimes heard little gasps. I didn't know if she was just catching her breath or there was something about it she was into. It didn't matter.

I was turned on and now slowly thrust into her. It was more a pushing motion at first but then developed into a bigger and bigger stroke. I became turned on more and more by our kisses which caused me to fuck her harder. I finally pulled my mouth away so I could breathe fully and rammed her cunt hard. She groaned as the mattress bounced with my every pounding thrust. I grabbed the side of a tit in my hand.

"Oh fuck, Jessica! Oh fuck! I love your cunt! Fuuuuuuck!"

My cock jerked hard and I unloaded my jizz build up inside her. It always felt like I built up an extra lot of cum when I fucked Jessica which mentally made it feel even better than the fantastic feeling it already was.

As my breathing slowed I said, "We're going to have to do this again tomorrow."

"But you said you don't want to make anyone suspicious."

"I'm sorry, Jessica ... not really. Fucking you one or two times a week is not enough for me. Until we can figure out a way to trap Anna Marie like we trapped you then you're going to get my cock almost every day. Once we have Anna Marie too then I'll gladly give you some days off on the days I fuck her instead. We just need a place where we can fuck her for several hours like we did to you."

"What about where you fucked me?"

"That was like a one time thing. Evan's parents just happened to be out all day. We have no idea if it will ever happen again. Do you have any other ideas?"

"What about her house?"

"Anna Marie's"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"Her older sister is away at college and her parents are often away on Friday nights not coming home until the next day. That's when she'll sometimes throw a party."

This might be what we were looking for. My cock reenergized just thinking about fucking Anna Marie.

"Do you know when her parents will be gone next?"

"I'll find out."

"Tell her you want to come over on a Friday night when her parents are out."

"And say what?"

"Just tell her you need to talk. That's its important and that you can't say it at school."

"Okay."

"I can't wait! It's got me all excited!"

I slipped my restored cock back into her cunt causing her to gasp in surprise. I smiled down at her. I liked her reaction.

"I want you to tell me how good my cock feels and how you love my cock and how you love me. I know you'll be faking it but I want you to say it as we fuck again. Understand?"

"Yes." I could hear emotion in her voice.

"I want you to use my name sometimes too."

"Okay."

I thrust slowly.

"I don't hear anything," I said.

"Oh! Oh, Cody!" Jessica said. "Your cock feels so good. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!"

It was all a lie but her words still made my cock feel even harder. I loved it!

"Yeah, baby!" I said, playing along. "You love when I fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Cody. Fuck me! I love your cock. It feels so good."

"Oh god!" I groaned. I was so turned on that I was close to cumming already even after cumming so recently.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me with your big cock. I love your cock, Cody. Fuck me!"

Damn she was good! I wondered if she had faked it before with a boyfriend or two.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yes, Cody. I want to feel your cum."

"Fuuuuuuck!" I exploded again shooting more jizz into Jessica's cunt.

"Ooooooh, yeah!" she said. "So much."

It was a trade off. I didn't last as long in Jessica. I didn't last very long at all this time but I absolutely loved hearing Jessica tell me how much she enjoyed me fucking her. I needed to learn not to cum so fast while she praised my abilities.


I had Jessica drive me home then I called Evan and told him the news. He was excited too. I then called Greg.

At school the next day, we couldn't keep our eyes off of Anna Marie. We were dreaming about being in her pussy and having her mouth around our cocks and pushing deep into her ass.

Jessica contacted me that evening. It was on for THIS Friday!

Fucking yes!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.