Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 26: Bed Slaves in Ancient Times

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Bed Slaves in Ancient Times - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Bed slavery was a common practice in the early years of the Society. Of ten a local family would sell a daughter -- or preferably an extra son -- to a Master in the Society for use and apprenticeship. The Society was made up primarily of makers of things at the time -- black and tin smiths, weavers, tailors and potters, mainly. They often took bed slaves whose families thought their children were getting a sideways chance at apprenticeship, and since they were taken care of, the families didn't really mind.

Bed slavery was often for the year and a day term, back then, in accordance with the myth. Some signed on again, others were inducted into the mystery of the Society, after which they were rarely bed slaves any longer, and had to take a role in the house, as a master or a submissive. This isn't so odd, as those who developed relationships with their masters, or showed a sign of proclivity for our society were elevated into it.

At the time, while the actions of our group were quiet, they were often an open secret. The people of the islands where we started were loyal to Hephaestus, and considered themselves his descendants. As the Society spread across Greece, it became more silent, but always honored the local Gods, as well as having house shrines to Hephaestus and Aphrodite. There are unsubstantiated rumors that Socrates spent some time as a house bed slave, but found the work of making things less to his liking. He remained supported by the Society though, as his Master was quite fond of his technique.

I'm not sure what to make of those notes, as they are claimed to be copies made by monks after the fall of Rome. Still, it's not the first time that the Society has aided in the creation or continuance of Western Civilization. Speaking of which, there is a bed-slave named Flora, who has some fame.

Her Society owner, Faustinus, wrote of her:

"Her hair was long and straight, like I imagine Cleopatra's was. Her breasts were perfect and round, white silky globes with arealae that grew dark as her nipples hardened. Her lower hair, unruly, hid a luscious pink lips that were luscious and perfect, and, like her nipples, darkened as she was aroused. But most of all, she was skilled with her mouth, her lower lips, and her ass. Ready, willing and able was Flora, the only mark on her skin the blue tattoo of a flower that marked her as mine.

She was mine by birthright, and raised well within the house. A man must not truly love a bed-slave, before he must make the slave his own, and of his house. But I think, alas, there is much we must do in our intrigues before I can do that. I shall use her as I will until then, and whisper to her as she sleeps. If only she had not caught the notice of the elite. Still, it will serve us in the long run."

Later:

"It seems the Emperors has taken quite a fascination to Flora. He knows of our society, so to curry favor with him, I've offered her as a bed slave to him. As his manhood was down her throat and his hands gripping her hair as she sucked him dry, he had little will to refuse. We later, after having her chained by the foot to his bed, used her together as men do, and set our pact into motion. Little does he realize her true value beyond the erotic, but her value you there is great and her mission important."

And finally:

"News from Flora that Emperor Nero is mad, and planning on retribution against us, despite all we've done for him. I've shipped our cache of documents to Sicily, where they venerate Vulcan and will support us in these trying times. Included beyond are several other things of pertinence and learning. I regret that I may not be able to retrieve Flora before we can escape Rome, although I intend to try. These notes will precede me, and will serve should I fail.

Ah, Flora, I come for you."

No mention of the two of them is recorded in the files that I have access to. But she saved so much that was lost in the burning of Rome, and showed how we could influence others, particularly in slave societies. We often treat our bed-slaves better than many treat their loved ones, much less their slaves. Certainly Faustinus did.

That wasn't always the case though, as we'll see tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.