Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 21: Weekly Meeting in the Salon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Weekly Meeting in the Salon - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Anna and I met in the salon this morning for breakfast, to discuss Lord Blue's visit and the rest of the week. Breakfast was small fruits and finger foods fed to me by my fucktoy. Anna at breakfast off one of the kitchen staff. It was a dress rehearsal for later, and quite sensual. Anna wore clothes, but only a simple wrap held by a single pin.

Lady Tortuga was also in attendance, and had two female fucktoys alternately feeding her and suckling her breasts. Her submissive was prepping for later, as he'd be part of the entertainment. "So, Anna, brief us on what is going on."

"Well, Blue requested this meeting, as is his right, being the largest House in the city. He requested it here, so he probably wants a favor, which is good for you."

"Any ideas as to what?" Lady T asked.

"No," Anna said. "His Household has been quiet. He requested the meeting shortly after New Year's Eve, and if anyone from his House knew about it that night, no one said anything that our people heard of." She paused for a moment. "Makes me wish I'd been there, a bit."

"But only a bit?" I asked.

"Well, I had a good time while I was away," she laughed. "I've been talking to Sera, and we think we have a portfolio of investments that he could help with, that will help them succeed and loosen up some of our cash for other things."

I nodded. Things where he'd make money, so that he'd stay an ally, but free us cash to properly fund some of our riskier -- to the Society, anyway -- projects. Ones that would ultimately have a higher return than what we had Blue investing in. Anna had a stack of papers, which I glanced through -- I implicitly trusted her and Sera. Even if my house went down to next to nothing, they'd be part of it.

"What else?" I asked.

"Nothing much," she said, pulling the pin on her wrap. "Unless Blue throws us for a loop." Her wrap fell, exposing the hard nipple of her left breast.

"I have one thing for you," I said. She arched her eyebrow, and pulled out her tablet. "I need you to pull all the records on bed slaves, particularly how the Insulars and Trads see it. And if it's being practiced today at all."

Lady T gave me a sharp look. "What are you planning?"

"Nothing yet," I said. "But we'll talk about it once I have more information." She gave me a piercing look her dominant side flaring, and staring into me. I just smiled back, our spirits matched in this, and she nodded a couple of times. Our talk, I imagined would be short once she thought it through.

That was the end of the meeting, so we sent my fucktoy and the kitchen slave away with the dishes. Lady T slid one of her fucktoys between her legs, and brought the other into her lap where applied her own sadism to the fucktoy's tits. That put me in a particularly sadistic mood, myself, and I knew the one thing that would be cruel to Anna. My cock bounced hard as I walked over to her.

"What are you up to?" Anna said. I unwrapped her top the rest of the way, and lay her back on the divan she was on. I straddled her chest, rubbing my cock between her tits.

"Suck," I said, as I thrust forward between her tits and into her mouth. She started to masturbate with her hands, and I said, "No, press your breasts together." She whimpered, but I just shoved my cock into her mouth.

Her tits were getting wet with her saliva, then, and I began fucking them and her mouth faster and faster. "Fuck me" she said as I pulled back.

"I will," I said. "Once you bring me that information." She whined, and I smiled, her unhappiness feeding my sadism. It's not always about physical pain. "And no coming before then, either," I said.

She whined and whimpered. Across the room, Lady T was switching fucktoys and squeezing breasts and making her pets make their own whines and whimpers. I thrust harder and harder, and deeper down her throat until I filled her mouth up.

I pulled back, away from her mouth, trailing come down between her tits... "Don't worry," I assured her. "I'll fuck you extra-good when you bring it to me." I slid one hand over her cunt, finding it wet, and teasing it. She jerked, and glared at me, but ended it with a wry smile.

We'd have a nice time tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.