Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 20: Out with the Intern

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Out with the Intern - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Today is Martin Luther King's birthday in the US, so government and school are closed, but mostly nothing else. What it meant for me was that my intern, who I recently promoted to fucktoy had the day off. I also planned my weekly trip to the Family, so I decided to take her with me.

My intern, who I discovered was named Jan, was born into the Society like myself and Lady T. Not everyone is, and not everyone stays, but you can't have this much sex and there not be children. That's what the Family is for, to raise and nurture our children, and to determine if they want to stay in the Society or move on. Those that move on cash out part of their share on adulthood, and that's that.

Jan gives the best blowjobs in recent memory, so as soon as we were in the limo, I had her back down between my legs, sucking. I just relaxed and let her do her thing and it didn't take long before I shot my come down her throat. She moaned when I did, and rubbed her large breasts, and chuckled. "I love doing that," she said. "Always have."

"There's a nice dress there for you," I said. "We're going to the VIlla for lunch."

"Excellent," she said. "Do you do this for all your fucktoys?"

"No," I said. "Just the ones who can get me off three times by nine in the morning." She'd woken me up as my alarm clock, then I'd fucked her in the shower. I had plans for lunch as well, but that was for after our stop.

She shimmied into the black dress. It wasn't a perfect sheath, but ha support for her tits. Anna had done a good job of selecting it. Of course, we had everyone's sizes, preferences, and all that. For all I knew, Anna had a selection of ourterwear for all the household staff, subs and fucktoys.

"So," I asked her. "Why Ohio, why Columbus? Just unlucky, or by choice?"

"Well," she said. "I always knew I'd wanted to be in the Society. Inducted at fifteen, started training at sixteen. By my majority, I'd gained three draws. Columbus was one of them."

I knew where she was from, and was fairly sure I knew her parents. I also knew that what she went through was technically legal: old enough to consent before anything changed, and her trainers would have been young enough to be legal as well. No doubt, with her obvious skill -- gaining three draws takes some doing as a sub -- she'd been a trainer in her last year.

We conform to the laws of the culture we're in, at least to the letter if not the spirit. Mostly anyway, for many years any BDSM was illegal in many places, and considered a pysch disorder, as well. Consent may be our watchword today (it wasn't always, unfortunately) and it applies to everything we do.

"Three draws is impressive," I said. "Where were the other two?"

"London and LA," she said. Submissives don't get much choice, but they can decide what city they serve in, within limits. Those who need members apply, and go into a lottery. The best trainees get the first choices. "London is filled with Insular hiders, and LA with Hedonists. I just wanted to be part of something that was going to do something. This was the best of my choices."

"You know my stance on that," I said. "Does that sit well with you?"

She nodded enthusiastically, then got a thoughtful look. "Sir, may I say something?"

"Go ahead," I said. I pressed a button to tell Hakuro, my driver, to close the window, which she did. Even if I might feel the need to punish Jan for what she said, I wouldn't have to if no one else had heard it. It was the safest way for her to speak her mind.

"You need a submissive, Sir." I can imagine how I looked -- I was tired of hearing this, and it showed. "Wait, hear me out," she continued. "You know how the Society works. It's considered odd that you don't -- everyone is willing to give you time, but how long has it been? Two years, or is it three now? Traditionalists don't understand at all; Hedonists don't get why you won't take full pleasure in ownership; Insulars are scared enough about you -- this just gives them one more thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.