Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 19: To Busy Doing It To Write About It

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: To Busy Doing It To Write About It - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Fucked myself silly yesterday. I really needed someone else's cock and balls to play with. At one point, I had Fifteen fucking Zee while I did him in the ass. When we finished with that, I just tied her up a bit more, and let her watch as I beat him, and fucked him again. It was, all-in-all a good day.

Pierce got her piercing yesterday while I was busy. I hated to miss it, but Veronika and I set our own schedules ahead of time. She and her sister, who the fucktoys dubbed "Rings" will be this afternoon's entertainment before their Mistress heads back to West Texas. We plan on floggin their breasts as they're bound back-to-back. Then I'm going to use Rings as a big penis extension to fuck Veronkia.

There's some interest there, but the parts just don't line up for her. I get that. The good news is that no one will really expect us to align, since our physical interests are so different. This is going to be an explosive year.

Blue called and rescheduled our meeting from Monday until Tuesday. I hadn't realized it was a holiday. Living in a House has sheltered me a bit from the outside. As someone who promotes openness, that's a problem. Being insular might have saved us during the middle ages, but it wasn't the plan today, despite the religious bigotry that exists in the world today.

At least Blue didn't cancel the meeting. We didn't talk at the New Year's Eve party, which was a bit of a rebuff, but not as much as not showing it all. He's got a Valentine's Day party (well technically it's Luprecalia, but the date has moved back to mid-month) that we'll be attending next month. It's usually a blast, as many of you are probably aware.

Although, given that Monday is a holiday, that means my intern will be availlable, since there's no classes. I think I'll take her out and about and see what sorts of trouble we can get into. That gives me something to plan over the weekend.

See you folks Monday!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.