Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 18: Fifteen Unlocked

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Fifteen Unlocked - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Fifteen awoke me again, for the fourteenth time in as many days. I didn't really need waking today, as I was eager to begin my day. One of the things about punishing a fucktoy is that it often means you can't use them in the way you'd want. It's a bit easier in a House like mine, where there are other fucktoys, but I don't like being denied, even if I think it's the right thing.

Zee was waiting for me in the bathroom, her hair tied into a tight braid that ended at the top of her ass. I was surprised to see her, and it must have shown on my face. "I traded in some favors to be your fucktoy today, Sir," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I would like to be there when you release him," she said. "I feel I owe it to him." Her voice trailed off at that, and she bowed her head. "Please, Sir?"

Once again I had that feeling that I didn't really know what was going on in my fucktoy stable. As I showered, I realized I needed someone who wasn't playing the status game to give me some insight into what was going on. I also realized I had the perfect opportunity right now, as well. That would have to wait until tomorrow, though, as I had plans for today.

Zee did a good job of washing me, somehow avoiding getting her hair wet. I do have a fairly sizable shower, but I could never take a shower with out getting my whole body under the spray. I suspect she thought I'd fuck her in the shower -- that had been my pattern for the past couple of weeks. But her appearance had put me in a pensive mood, and I decided to wait.

Breakfast this morning was with Mistress Veronika and Lady Tortuga, and our respective fucktoys, sluts, and submissives. We discussed a bit of business, and Lady T and Veronkia decided to spend the day making their own alliances. I heartily approved, not only because it meant I wouldn't have to make polite excuses as I dealt with Fifteen.

Fifteen was ready for me when I finished breakfast. I'd had my rigger set him up, and he'd done an excellent job. His hands and arms were tied behind him, and his legs were bent, as though he were kneeling, and tied as well. Then he'd been hung, and well, from the ceiling -- ropes twined about his torso and gave him plenty of support. He was there, in the center of the room floating and prone, waiting for me.

The most important prat to me was the prone. I had easy access to his bound cock, his mouth and his ass. There were controls to move him up and down, and it looked like fairly simple knots to undo to get him to a point where he could move and do more for me, if I wanted. And I wanted. It felt like I hadn't fucked a man in weeks, and some part of me really needed it.

"Hello there," I said, walking around him.

"Hello, Sir," he replied. I took the key from around my neck, and unlocked his cock cage, opening the plastic, and freeing his cock and balls. They were a bit red and looked a little chafed, so I took some oil and rubbed his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.