Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog
Chapter 14: Countdown

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Countdown - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I think the fucktoys have caught on to the Friday thing. Normally, when they wake me up, it's a mostly sedate blowjob, and a slow awakening. Today I flipped my fucktoy over, held her down by her neck and fucked her while she tried to breathe. We both came fast, which was good for her, because she was a bit blue when I let her go.

FucktoyFriday just puts me in that sort of mood.

At any rate, I was talking about our NYE party. I hope everyone who was there (or who wasn't) understand that I'm happy if you comment here and tell me of your own New Years' experiences. I look forward to your stories.

I came up out of the basement, and found Lady Tortuga, who was watching the entertainment, while being entertained herself. I let her know what was going on, and how frustrated I was getting with our fucktoys. "You need a submissive again," she said. "Someone you can hold close to your heart, and yet still take your frustrations out on." She and I are both tops, we don't beat each other, and while she's the love of my life, the sadistic, dominant part of me has to have it's outlets.

"I haven't found anyone good enough to replace her yet," I said. She squeezed my knee, and gave me a kiss.

"It's almost time for the countdown," she said.

I waved a fucktoy over, and they got started on what they do best -- giving me pleasure -- and I leaned against my wife, while we waited for the show. This part we didn't worry about -- ringing in the new year is the job of our local King and Queen of the May. One of our staff fucktoys was doing the announcing, and he called the King and Queen up.

The Queen is beautiful and round. She has huge natural breasts and nipples that always seem to be hard and aroused. She was wearing a long flowing skirt, and a choker that showed her status both as our Queen, but also as the King's Slut. Sometimes the roles are switched, but not with this pair. Our Queen is a also a very submissive painslut.

The King was dressed all in black -- a choice I can approve of, along with a simple circlet which marked him as King and Dominant. His cock was out and hard as he prepped her -- he wouldn't have time to take it out later, and it was a nice cock, worth showing off.

He bent her over the spanking bench, holding her down with the built-in cuffs He lifted her skirt, tucking it into the waistband, and revealing one of the most perfect asses I'd ever seen. It was wide and round -- perfectly heart-shaped -- and pale white skin that took and held beautiful marks.

He couldn't have used her anytime soon, as she was clear of marks now. I nodded to myself, appreciating the showmanship and planning. I kissed Lady T on the cheek and held her hand. Our other hands were on the backs of our fucktoys' heads. It was considered good luck to come with the Queen on New Years' Eve.

The screens in back, switched so that their was a camera on the Queen's ass, with picture in picture on the ball in New York. There were fifteen seconds left until midnight. The King looked out at the crowd. "Everyone count down," he shouted. "And do it right, It'll be a bitch if I have to have to start over!"

There was general laughter for a second, and he shouted out "10!" and hit the Queen, hard, with his cane. She shouted, but was drowned out by us all saying "9!". I began pumping my fucktoy's head on my cock, feeling my own orgasm build. I could see Lady T's hips moving as she fucked her submissive's mouth.

With each number, the King lay down a welt on the Queen's ass, and they were red and angry and beginning to leave bruises already. At "3!" I squeezed my wife's hand, and turned to look at her. She had turned to look at me and we just smiled. I thrust into my fucktoy's mouth, and shouted out "2!"

The King maneuvered behind the Queen, and hit her one last time, as we called out "1!". I ran my hard cock into my fucktoy's mouth and kissed my wife.

In some places, there are fireworks and loud bangs, or campaign corks to set off the new year. We had some of that kind of sound, too, but it was subdued next to the scream of orgasm of our Queen. My wife and I added our own small sounds as we groaned into each other's mouth coming with the New Year.

It will be a lucky good year, I'm sure.

I hope yours was as good. There were people around us fucking, and down in the rooms beating and getting beaten. On our stage, our King kept fucking the queen, his hands dug into her angry ass.

"We throw a good party," my wife told me.

"We really do," I said, leaning against her, happy, warm, and for the moment -- sated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.