Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 13: Near Mix-Up

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Near Mix-Up - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The snack carts rolled out around eleven, and I've got to say Chef outdid herself this year. There were three: a fruit, vegetable and chip snack cart. The fruit was one of the male fucktoys, and she'd built a pineapple tower with his cock. Grapes and strawberries, kiwis and cherries were lined up and down his sides, forming a bowl of sorts for whipped cream. Thankfully he kept himself shaved, so no chest hair in the topping. I'm not sure how he kept his cock hard for so long, it was an impressive ability in a male fucktoy, so I'd have to play with him soon.

The Chef had done similar sculptures on the women, using their bodies to offer both finger foods and spreads for snacks. A good cheese spread had been mostly eaten of the breasts of the fucktoy with chips, so I licked her breast clean before grabbing a few crackers and checking out the veggie tray fucktoy. Judging by how fast these were going, they'd be fucking soon, so I mde sure to sample a bit from all of them. I grabbed a few carrots and dipped them into an excellent french onion dip that pooled between her breasts, and was probably uncomfortably cool.

That made me smile, a fucktoy who is uncomfortable knows they are being used for someone else's pleasure.

One of my Dungeon Monitors, a petite blonde with short hair came up to me then. "Sir," she said. "I think you're needed in the Fire Room."

"You think, you're not sure."

"Yes, Sir," She said. She licked her lips. "Fifteen is in there, but his bangle say it's okay."

Fifteen had a hard limit on fireplay. My first thought was that he was pushing himself to show how loyal he was, if so, he probably deserved what would happen. But I wasn't sure of that, and whomever he was playing with wouldn't get the experience they wanted, either, particularly if he backed out. The DM and and I headed for the stairs, and I stopped one of the fucktoys who was serving wine, and had him put down his tray and follow.

When we got there, Fifteen was strapped to a St. Andrews' Cross, blindfolded and gagged. He seemed a bit obvlivious to what was going on around him. I quickly inspected his bangles, and they were wrong. Fireplay should have been on his left, and it was on his right. I turned to the Dom who was managing the scene, where she was working, setting out her supplies --ethanol, and a flamestick.

"Is there a problem?" she turned to me. I quickly read her name on the badge.

"Not with you Mistress Naomi. However, I'm concerned about our fucktoy here. Does he realize what room he is in?"

She smiled "No, I'd hoped to pleasantly surprise him, so I blindfolded him ahead of time."

"I think there's been some mixup with his bangles, and I could be wrong," I said. "But can I offer you an exchange. We have this fucktoy here who I am certain loves fireplay, and as you can see he is not bound from orgasm like the one you have here. Although you may do that for your time with him, if you so choose."

The server fucktoy smiled, and did a half bow. "Mistress, I know it won't be a surprise, but I'll gladly take the place of this one."

Naomi seemed confused, but no more than I did. If he was here by choice, I'd probably interceded too much, but if not, then what I was doing was right. I needed to err on the side of caution. I pulled a card out of my pocket, and handed it to the Dom. "Naomi," I said. "I truly am sorry for this inconvenience, and can assure you that this fucktoy here will be able to please you however you want. Either way don't hesitate to call on our House in the future." She took my card, and slid it into her cleavage with a smile and a nod.

We then got Fifteen down from the cross, and out of her gag and blindfold. His eyes were a bit wild when he saw what room he was in, but I just ordered him to follow me, and he fixated on that. "Your bangles are messed up," I said to him as we stepped into the hallway. He looked down and shook his head.

"I just put them on like we'd received them,"he said. "I didn't really look at them." He was a bit out of it, but didn't seem deceitful to me. Either way he wasn't quite right.

"Get some food from the buffet," I told him. "Then go back to your quarters, you're done for tonight."

"But, Sir," he protested. "I can do this."

"This isn't punishment," I said. "Something's not right, and I want you to rest." He nodded, and started upstairs. I turned to the DM. "Follow him and get one of the medics to make sure he gets back safely, and check him our." She nodded, and left.

I turned back to the room and saw that Naomi had gotten the servant fucktoy on the cross, and was getting him hard, with some sort of leather contraption in her hand. They'd be fine.

As for me, I had serious problems in my House.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.