Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 12: Start With A Bang!

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Start With A Bang! - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

As I stepped off the dais where Lady T and I started the party, I got my first really good surprise of the evening. One of my fucktoys, who had the nickname "Pierce" was there to greet me. "Would you please help me with something, Sir?"she asked. She was holding a quarter-inch thick black ribbon, and haded it to me.

"What is it?" I asked taking the ribbon. I had a good idea -- she's called Pierce not because of her nipple and bellybutton piercings, which were fairly common as those things go, but because of her facial and corsetry piercings. When she turned so her back was to me, I knew.

"Tie me up tight, Sir?" she asked.

I threaded the piercings, row by row, and then began the process of tightening them, which worked more or less like a real corset. Tighten, work it down, tighten it again. When she told me it was enough, I could see the rings pulling at her skin in a way that I knew hurt. It made my cock stir, that's for certain. "There you go," I said. "But that's not why you're here, really, is it?"

"No, Sir," she said. "It's about Mistress Veronika. She has a request of us." She made a motion, requesting that I follow her, and I nodded, and followed, intrigued.

Veronika was her patron, as it were. She had promoted her to my household for use as a fucktoy, and for a certain kind of training that she couldn't provide, but which would come easily for us. I was happy to oblige as building ties with other houses was what Society was all about on some level. It would mean that Pierce would eventually leave my service, but that is also true of most of my fucktoys. Fucktoys who have an aptitude at being fucktoys leave as well, as they become submissives for others, and it's how I found those submissives I've had in the past.

Plus, having a constant stream of changing fucktoys is good for variety.

Mistress Veronika was sitting at one of the tables near the bar. She was wearing a long flowing skirt made of strips of leather, and leather vest that just covered her breasts. A tribal tattoo ran from her right cheek down under her vest, and between her breasts in a way that was designed to catch the eye. It certainly caught mine.

A naked woman with short hair died a shocking red color knelt at her feet. She had facial piercings, as well as nipple piercings. A chain ran from her nipples down to her groin, but I couldn't see what they attached to, due to her position. She looked somewhat familiar to me, but I couldn't place her.

"Veronika," I said as I approached the table.

"Tortuga," she responded. "Please take a seat." I sat, and Pierce stood between us next to the table. Her hands were clasped behind her back, which thrust her breasts out even more than the tied piercings. She stood quietly as we discussed her. "Tell me," she said. "How would you assess her progress?"

She made a motion to the woman who knelt, and she crawled between my legs, and pulled out my cock, and began sucking. Veronika obviously felt at a disadvantage over something, and was pulling out all the stops. I answered her honestly. "My fucktoy here has served us well these past few months, and her training is finishing well. She's served as our mantelpiece for our Yule celebration as part of the situational bondage training you requested."

"Ah, delicious," she said. "I'm afraid I've had some things come up that are going to change our original agreement, but I'm prepared to offer some benefits in exchange."

"How so?" I asked.

"My plans were to bring her into my stable as a full slave beside her sister there once she completed her time with you. To mark that, I'd planned a ritual piercing of her clitoris with a permanent piercing. As you know, this would leave her cunt unusable for some weeks."

"I'm aware of that," I said. The woman at my knees slid her mouth over my cock, and buried her nose against my ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.