Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog
Chapter 11: New Year's Eve - Before The Party

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: New Year's Eve - Before The Party - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Traditional New Year's Eve parties and my BDSM party have a few things in common. Neither really starts until 10. We both have a countdown -- we even have a big HDTV tuned into the ball drop in New York. We've got food and party favors like confetti poppers. People dress in their finest and often even kiss at midnight.

But, let's face it, we do it differently at my House. We start at 10, but we're not done until 3 or 4; we have space for folks to crash, so no one has to leave until lunchtime on the first. We have a good spread of food -- but not booze. Alcohol and BDSM don't really mix when consent is so complicated and important, and anyway most people will be high on endorphins. No one really pays attention to the ball drop -- we do count down with it, but someone is getting flogged or caned in time to it; frankly, that's more interesting. People dress in their finest -- their finest leather, latex or other fetishwear. And some folks are properly naked, sporting their finest collar or chain. And the kissing isn't all ways mouth-to-mouth, if you know what I mean.

I napped the afternoon of the 31st away, kind of restless and a little stressed. A back rub and a blowjob from my fucktoy got me to sleep, even if I probably didn't get enough rest. Sleep is for the weak, anyway. At 9:30 I made my way into the basement to check over things.

Just inside the entryway, we had a check point for people to get their badges and bangles. The badges were on strings for wearing around the neck -- not everyone was going to have pockets or clothes. The bangles were a quick hanky-code like signal of things you were willing to do (color coded and on the right hand) and things you absolutely didn't (color coded on the left).

It was shorthand, and we'd made sure all our fucktoys had it clear, since it would speed their use. Normal hanky codes are giver on one side and receiver on the other, but this let us draw boundaries, and the switches would just have to let people know whether they wanted to pitch or catch.

Just inside was our safe-sex buffet. There were two huge bowls of condoms, and another bowl each for dental dams and gloves. Arranged in an attractive (but sure to collapse) pyramid were bottles of sample-sized lube. We buy in bulk at House Tortuga.

A real buffet started after that, and ran around the back of the room, ending in a dry bar that had every non-alcoholic drink you could imagine. Food and drink are vital ingredients for a sex party. Sex burns calories and BDSM can make you spacey. A little food can ground you, re-energize you and get you back into the action. So we cater up a good bit of finger food. Later we'd cater up some more interesting displays, but more about that later.

There were tables and chairs scattered around the food area of the room, turning into rows of chairs as it approached the stage. The stage had various bondage equipment set up on it (with more in the back). They were easy to move props, and could be bolted down for use. Set up to start the night were a St. Andrew's Cross, a spanking bench, a medical station, and a pillory. I'm thinking about putting the stage in the center of the room at our next party, to allow for multiple scenes at once -- that would make it hard to bring out other equipment, but might make for more excitement. Although, I have to admit there was plenty of excitement later that evening.

I took a quick jaunt downstairs and quickly surveyed the scene rooms. The main hall looks just like a hotel room, with doors off to the side. They were open now, with scene equipment set up in the various rooms. Later we could convert them quickly into sleeping quarters for those who didn't want to brave the roads early on New Year's Day. I wouldn't, it's much safer in my dungeon.

The fucktoys who were on dungeon monitoring greeted me as I walked through. Normally we don't need them, our household is all trained and the guests are vetted. Our New Year's party is big enough that I don't personally know all the guests, so we have monitors to make sure the house's few but strict rules are obeyed, and the people who break them aren't invited back again.

I was back up to the front at 10 and people were starting to trickle in. A couple of fucktoys were performing light acoustic music, and people were starting to mingle.

Tomorrow I'll start talking about the highlights and drama from our party. Talk to you then!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.