Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 3: Christmas Party Prep 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Christmas Party Prep 2 - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

When I got to the gym, close to twenty fucktoys milled about, making space and talking with Antoine. A chair had been pulled up for me, and as I approached it, one of the fucktoys broke off, and walked to me. They called her "Pierce" since she had quite a few piercings on her face, breasts and cunt lips, but also had a set of corset piercings down her back. I ran my hand down them as she approached me.

"Sir," she said. "Since Zee wants to be in the contest, I offered to take her place as your fucktoy of the day."

"You don't want to join them?" I asked her.

"Can't," she said. "I've already got a job as the mantelpiece."

I fondled her piercings, pulling on them, "So our stockings will be hung with you, then?"

"Yes Sir!" she said. "I'm looking forward to it."

I settled down in my chair. "What two fucktoys have the highest marks right now?" I asked her as she settled in at my feet.

"Fifteen and Zee," she said.

I should have known that would be the answer. I picked them out. Zee's braid swung back and forth as she talked animatedly with another fucktoy. It brushed her ass as she talked, and I smiled thinking of fucking her earlier. Pierce rubbed my hardening cock through my pants, but did nothing else.

Fifteen was one of our male fucktoys, he was six feet tall, had abs to die for, and a beautiful cock -- and the maturity level of a fifteen year old boy. Only his competition with Zee over who would be head fucktoy kept him in line; still, he was gorgeous.

"Which one is ahead?" I asked.

"Fifteen is a point or two ahead; Zee figured she'd catch up today, what with being with you," Pierce said. My fucktoy of the day always got more merits or demerits than any of the others.

"Okay," I said. "You're the judge," I said. "You'll need some way to keep time, and a good ability to focus."

Pierce chuckled at that. "I'll be right back, then, Sir?"

I patted her ass, "Go on. Oh, and send Zee and Fifteen over."

Zee and Fifteen came up, and Zee said, "You wanted to see us Sir?"

"Yes, I want you each to put together six person teams," I said. "Carol, who is providing entertainment tomorrow, needs six fucktoys who can be perfectly still. She asked for tied slaves, but Antoine doesn't have time."

While they considered that, my fucktoy returned with a whistle and a digital stopwatch around her neck. She knelt between my legs, deftly pulling my cock out. I wasn't hard, not yet, but they know their jobs. I ran my hand through her hair -- she wore it high and tight, but just long enough that I could grab it if I wanted. Handholds were the rule, and we let people choose otherwise. Variety is the spice of life, particularly in fucktoys.

"So we're going to compete?" Fifteen asked. I could tell he was aroused at the prospect, which made me grin.

"Yes. Make up the teams from whoever is here and not already tied up for tomorrow. One team will try to get the other to move, then they'll switch places. Best time wins. Oh, and be in positions that Antoine was supposed to tie you in. Might as well test for what you're really going to have to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.