05 Walker
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Present – Jens – At DIA

Damn it's good to see everyone, well almost everyone. I recognize the bitch from the spy school who tried to rape Ben so I will need to keep my eye on her. I command, "Well it looks like everyone's here so let's get to the cabin before something else happens."

Thom interrupts, "Excuse me Jennifer, but we're missing three people. Where are Byron and Ben's two wives?"

I grin at him as I reply, "Thom you can't get my goat so cut out the wives' crap. But you are right, where are Byron and these two girls I keep hearing about."

We all look at each other but no one knows...

We're interrupted by Liz's phone ringing. As she steps off to the side to talk, I command, "Okay Thom, he's your man so you need to find him.

Thom grins and counters, "And the girls are your Ben's wives so you need to find them."

Liz, having finished, walks up just in time to hear that and she explains, "But Thom your man was in charge of the girls so they are your responsibility. Besides, I need Jens for something else. So why don't you make yourself useful instead of trying to get Jens all fired up."

Present – Thom – At DIA

Damn I hate smart women! Liz is right - this is my responsibility. I look at Linus, but he grins and states, "Thom I'm not going anywhere until you, me and Maria sit down and have a long talk."

Shit I guess my plan backfired on me so I look around, see Matt and Jim and order, "Okay you two let's see if we can figure out where Byron and the girls went."

Jim asks, "Hey Jens, is it okay if we help Thom."

Jens says, "Sure just keep him out of my hair for a while."

I complain, "Hey what did I ever do to you?"

Jens grins and starts counting, "Well, telling me the two girls are Ben's wives to start with ... Do I need to keep going?"

I shake my head and get on with the job, "Okay guys, let's fan out and see what we can find out."

They both say, "Yes SIR!"

Dammit all! If I didn't need their help I'd kick their asses...

Present – Liz – At DIA

I tell Jens about my call, "That was a phone call from my ace reporter Sam. They found Ben's bunker."

Jens gets very excited and asks, "Did they catch my runaway fiancé?"

I answer, "I don't think so, but something did happen and she had to hang up the phone early. They do have a bunch of video of the bunker."

Linus jumps in, "Perhaps we can get Masha to look at it. She really helped with the video that Stacy bitch sent Jens."

I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but figured I could find out later. So I look at Masha and question, "Would you like to look at some video?"

She blushes (which seems funny) and offers, "If it would help to find Ben and if my husband would allow it, then yes."

I look at Jack and he says, "Shit we've been all in on this from the start so whatever we can do to help is great with me."

I ask Bernie, "Will you help Masha get setup with the station so she can view the videos because I need to discuss some things with Jens in private."

He agrees, "Sure enough Liz."

Jack says, "I'm going to go get some food for Ivan and me and will be back in about thirty."

Linus says, "You know that sounds like a good idea. My stomach is feeling like my throat got cut. Do you mind if Maria and I join you?"

Mira asks, "Ms. Morgan, if you do not require my immediate assistance, Alexi and I would also like to partake of some sustenance."

I answer, "Please Mira, feel free to go get some food. We should be fine here."

Jack enthusiastically adds, "Great, the more the merrier." He gives Masha a big kiss and says, "Don't worry my love, I will bring you some food." Then everyone leaves on the food hunting expedition.

Were finally alone and Jens asks, "Okay Liz what's so damn clandestine that it can't be discussed in front of everyone?"

I answer, "Jens, I'm not sure you should see the videos."

She gives me a funny look and asks...

Present – Jens – At DIA

"Liz why the hell wouldn't I want to see the videos?"

Liz replies, "Jens he was there with Stacy Summers and there might be things that upset you."

She looks at me, I consider it for a few moments and assure her, "Liz, I'm pretty damn sure he hasn't slept with her so I'm not concerned."

Liz questions, "Jens how can you be sure of that?"

I reply, "Well, I know, with Masha's help, that he hadn't been to bed with her a couple of days ago, and also from a vision of him." I explain Stacy coming out of the bathroom in just her undies and Ben shooting the hell out of her with a paintball gun.

Liz has a huge laughing fit, finally catches her breath and says, "Yeah Jens, I can actually imagine Ben doing something like that. But tell me more about what Masha did."

I explain to her all about Masha's video analysis, Liz get a faraway look in her eyes and answers...

Present – Liz – At DIA

Soccer mom my ass! No soccer mom can do what Masha did, she has to be some sort of spy ... Then it all clicks in my mind – No fucking wonder Mira was acting so strangely around Masha, she knows Masha by a previous association.

I add with caution, "Jens there's more to Masha than meets the eye."

Jen grins and exclaims, "Doh! Look who's talking! The lady that has a spy for her body guard."

I punch her arm for the insult and ask, "Do you know Mira?"

Jens answers, "Damn Skippy I do! I almost shot her ass for trying to rape my Ben."

Well this is news for me so I dig for more information, "Okay Jens spill the beans."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.