05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 31

Present – Mystery Guy – In the early evening

After the bloke 'n' his Sheila went into the bunker, I moved a bit closer to their location. I wanted to scan things a bit better 'n' figure out a plan, a plan to grab the Sheila 'n' go. It took some hours then the bloke came outside with a brumby 'n' began mucking with an old looking rifle. Soon his Sheila followed him 'n' when I saw her duds, I knew I had to get her away from the bloke 'n' sample some of that for myself. He was one lucky bastard!

The bloke appeared to be distracted with the rifle 'n' the Sheila. She was sure giving him a show 'n' it was causin' some discomfort in m' duds. I decided that the time was right, with the distraction to see if I could sneak up 'n' catch him by surprise...

Present – Stacy – In the early evening

Bo and Patches whinny, Ben shoves me down to the ground, pulls the rifle up to his shoulder and shouts, "Freeze or your dead!"

I don't know what's going on so I draw my pistol. Ben fires the rifle, it scares me and in the excitement ... I accidently fire my pistol.

Then I hear a bunch of swearing. "Cricky you bloody bastards don't shoot! I'm not a Mexican."

Ben orders, "I saw you sneaking up on us 400 meters away. I told you to freeze and you moved your hands so that shot was the only warning shot you will get. If you were a bandito, you would already be dead. Now move again and you die."

The voice complains, "What about the second shot?"

Ben embarrasses me, "That was my traveling companion who made a mistake and fired. Stacy, make sure that never happens again. Stacy stand up slowly and back towards the stables. And you, whoever you are, don't make any sudden moves and keep your hands where I can see them."

Present – Mystery Guy – In the early evening

Well the best rooted plans of mice 'n' men fail 'n' this was a total failure. The bloke totally fooled m' noggin' into thinking he didn't see me. Then when the brumbies sounded the alert, he had his rifle up faster than I could believe. I thought I might slip my hands to m' pistol but the second m' hand moved he fired a shot between my feet. He worked the lever so fast I couldn't even see it 'n' drew a bead on m' center mass. When I heard the second shot I feared m' life was ended! But it wasn't a total failure since I know the bloke is not to be messed with. But the Sheila, now she's green as the grass is long.

I need to handle this very carefully 'n' needed to use m' art of being an expert dodger to the max. So naturally I grin 'n' lie, "Now don't go doing anything rash, I'm just a fellow traveler like you two 'n' I had to be careful approaching the two of you because I didn't know who you were. For all I know you might have been Mexicans."

The bloke keeps his rifle trained on m' chest 'n' answers, "That's a load of bullshit. You've been glassing us from the hills all day, ever since I first chased you away. Stacy get your rifle and help me cover him - if he so much as flinches shoot him in the crotch."

The Sheila grabs a rifle 'n' now I'm really worried since she might just shoot me accidentally. So I burl a different tactic 'n' tell the truth (at least as much truth as any dodger will admit), "Okay, bloke, you've got m' stone cold. I was hoping to join up with the two of you but wasn't sure you was bonza 'nuff. Now I can see you're more than bonza 'nuff. So what you say?"

Present – Stacy – In the early evening

So Ben's known about this man watching us all day and hasn't shared it with me? I blush because I wonder if he saw the show I was putting on for Ben. That show was supposed to be just for Ben. He seems like a nice enough man: He's clean, certainly not Mexican and has a charming accent. But he did try to sneak up on us, which I don't like.

Ben orders, "Stacy, do you have him covered?"

I grin and say, "Hell yes, my gun is ready to turn him from a rooster into a hen."

Ben says, "Okay mister, you're going to slowly raise your hands over your head and keep them there. Then you are to kneel to the ground, keeping your hands above your head and fall face first to the ground. If you deviate from these orders, you die."

He complains, "But that's going to muck up m' face when I fall."

Ben answers, "Tough shit, you can either do as told or die. Now move it."

I tighten my finger on the trigger as he raises his hands, then he kneels and finally falls face first to the ground.

Ben moves closer to him and orders, "Stacy make sure you don't shoot me by mistake."

I'm shocked at what Ben does next!

Present – Ben – In the early evening

I walk quickly up to this OPFOR, crack him a good one on the back of his head and knock his ass out. Stacy gasps and complains, "What the hell did you do that for?"

I look at her and reply, "Because he's an unknown threat to us who has been stalking us for at least a day and I wanted to be able to take my time while examining his gear and credentials. Now keep covering him while I restrain him, then get your ass back inside and get back into some decent clothes. You look like a whore and that's probably what caused him to try to sneak up on us."

I hear her cry as I pull some tie wraps from my tactical vest and restrain his hands and feet. Once I'm done she bitches, "Whore my ass! I was just putting on a show to try to cheer you up! See if I ever do that again." As she heads inside sniffling, Bo nickers at me and I yell, "Shut the hell up you hay burner."

Now to see who our mystery man is...

Present – Stacy – In the early evening

I can't believe Ben! The bastard called me a whore! I sure as hell don't know what's wrong with him, but ever since we almost made love he's been ... Well nasty to me and in a foul mood. I begin to change, look at the bruises his damn paintball gun gave me, look at my body in the mirror and decide: I'm too fracking good for him! So I come up with a new plan to teach him a lesson...

Present – Ben – In the early evening

Well, I've searched his back pack and I'm disgusted with what I've found. First his name is Guy Fawkes and he is from Australia. The part of his journal I had time to read, was disgusting because he detailed how he tortured the Mexicans he captured including the women. Yeah if he wasn't lying, what he did to the women was definitely perverted. But what was worse were the drugs I found in his pack, while I might have tied one on the past (I remember the shit that almost happened last time with Stacy and grimace) I never used pot or narcotics and his pack was full of both.

I start a little fire and begin to burn the pot. Stacy walks out of the stables and bitches, "What the hell are you doing."

I decide that my 'looking like a whore' comment was probably uncalled for, but I'm sure as hell not going to apologize to her while she's in a pissy mood so I respond, "I'm burning the pot I found in Guy's backpack."

She gets ready to answer when Guy wakes up and starts yelling, "Hey bloke, what ya' doin'? That's some high class Mexican gold you're muckin' up."

Stacy adds her worthless comment, "Ben just what right do you have to destroy his property. Now stop that and help me sit him up against the wall."

I throw some more shit on the fire and state, "My might makes it right. I sure as hell don't want some stoner stalking us or traveling with us."

Stacy is insistent, "Ben cut it out and help me sit him up." She begins to struggle with him, Guy begins to yell that she's hurting him, so I decide to help just to get him to shut up. I move him against the bunker, and order, "Now shut the fuck up or I will gag you."

Stacy sits beside him and begins talking to him and I decide there's a fool born every minute. Can't she see that he's BAD NEWS? Then it hits me - he's bad so she's attracted to him like a bee to honey. What the fuck is it about so many women that they find bad men attractive? It's not like she's going to change him. Oh well at least she's leaving me the fuck alone, but I do need to get her to read his journal.

I continue to burn his pot while listening to their conversation to see if I can figure out what the hell he's really doing here. And I continue to SLLS, because for all I know he could have an accomplice...

Present – Stacy and Guy – In the early evening

I sure as hell don't know what Ben's problem is with this man. So he uses a little pot, it's not like we all haven't tried it at one time. I sit beside him and say, "Sorry about Ben, but once he sets his mind on something there's no changing it. I'm Stacy, what's your name."

He gives me a dazzling smile and answers with his cute accent, "Please t' meet ya' Stacy. M' name's Guy Fawkes."

I begin to giggle because he has the same name as the revolutionary in UK who helped to plan the Gunpowder Treason in 1605.

I recite:

"Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder treason and plot,
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."

He gives an easy laugh and says, "Yep that's me. M' mum thought it would be a bonza joke, since m' last name was already Fawkes if she gave me the first name Guy."

I laugh and decide I like him. We watch Ben throw some more pot on the fire. I can see it upsets Guy and he pleads, "Stacy, I wonder if you could have your bloke stop burning m' medicine. Ya' see I have some back problems 'n' I only use it medicinally."

I make up my mind. Ben is one out of control bastard so I promise, "You bet I will!"

I jump up, run over to Ben and complain, "Ben you need to stop burning Guy's pot immediately. He only uses it medicinally for back pain!"

Ben sneers and says, "Yeah right, and what other fairytales has he told you?"

I stamp my foot and threaten, "If you burn any more of his pot, I will make your life a living hell."

He opens his mouth to say something, stops like he's reconsidering what he's going to say and continues, "Have it your way, but before you believe anymore of his lies or trust him any further, you should read his journal. Now you've got the watch because I need to go inside and use the head."

Present – Ben – In the early evening

I wanted to tell Stacy she already makes my life a living hell, but decided I'd already pissed her off enough for today. I did need the head, but I also needed some time to think without Stacy's infernal whining.

What the hell to do about Guy? We sure can't take him with us, but I'm not happy about letting him go. If what he wrote in his journal is true, the bastard deserves to die. But with Stacy liking him there was no way I can do that. I curse myself for not just shooting him in the first place and being done with it.

I guess I take longer in the head than I thought. I hear a hell of a noise outside the door and wonder what the fuck is going on! I quickly finish, prepare my weapons and hear a familiar snort outside the door. Shit! What the hell is Bo doing in the bunker.

I'm still careful opening the door, until I get it part way open and Bo forces his head inside. He is upset as hell about something! I start to ask him what the hell he wants when he latches onto my tactical vest and hauls my ass outside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.