05 Walker
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Present – Mystery Guy – In the afternoon

I was mucking around watching that bloke 'n' his Sheila. After seeing nothing but them Mexicans for months it was bonza to see some high quality female flesh (it helped that she was half undressed). When I pulled up my binocs to scan her better, I almost crikey m' duds - she was the Stacy bitch that had the big reward.

Unfortunately the bloke she is with is much better than the Mexicans. Somehow he saw m' movements 'n' when I saw him take off, I made m' self real scarce. Now I have to find a way to get that Stacy bitch away from him since that reward would have me sitting pretty for the rest of m' life. So I did what I always do when I needed to think or was lonely: I pulled out m' didgeridoo 'n' began to play...

Present – Stacy – In the afternoon

Ben yells, "Those fucking bastards!"

I stop SLLSing, stare at and him and offer, "Are you still having problems? Perhaps I should look at that generator?"

He throws down the wrench is disgust and whines, "Have at it, but I doubt you can do anything more than I can."

I hand him my rifle and say, "Good, then you stand watch while I get to play."

He gives me a dirty look but he doesn't know I know quite a bit about engines because there was a time when Grandmamma indulged me and let me learn about being a race car driver. All I wanted to do was drive the car really fast but you know Grandmamma, she made it a learning lesson so I had to learn all about engines.

We found the generator but the banditos had messed around with it and that was why it wouldn't start. Ben has been (now that's funny) messing with it for hours while cussing and swearing like – well like a Marine! As I begin poking around at the generator, Ben suddenly yells, "Son of a bitch!"

I raise my head up, bump the still sore cut and yell, "Frack it all Ben what did you do that for?"

He answers, "It's that damn didgeridoo again."

I listen and reply, "So what's the big deal about it. I thought you liked it."

Ben complains, "It's like those damn white sparrows in Canada: The first few days you hear their song it's great but after a while it's like fingernails on a chalk board. If I ever find that bastard I'm going to shoot him."

I laugh and quip, "Be thankful it's not bagpipes."

Finally Ben laughs and admits, "Yeah if it was bagpipes I would hunt the bastard down and put him out of his misery."

I chuckle and I notice where the problem is. Ben had fixed the generator that whole time and had forgotten to reconnect the wire from the coil to the distributor. I pause for a moment, smile and ask, "Hey Ben, if I fix the generator what do I get?"

He rudely answers, "Well you can get a hot shower because you stink."

I counter, "Looks who's talking, you smell like something the cat dragged in. I tell you what, if I fix this generator I want a kiss, and I mean a real kiss, from you!"

Present – Ben – In the afternoon

So Stacy thinks she can fix this piece of shit generator after I've been working on it for hours! And now if she makes it work, she wants a real kiss for it? There's no fucking way she can fix this generator so I calmly accept her terms, "Well, you smell like something the cat shit out. But you're on about the kiss."

She grins at me. Suddenly I'm not so calm as she questions, "Marine's honor - if I fix this generator I get a real kiss from you until I pull away?"

I squint at her and ask, "What's this Marine's honor stuff."

She smiles again and answers, "It's something new I came up with. I figure you would never dishonor the Marines by not keeping your promise. Now stop avoiding my question: Marine's honor - if I fix this generator I get a real kiss from you until I pull away?"

I try to read her but I can't. However I'm sure as hell between a rock and Stacy so I figure what the hell, one little kiss won't hurt. So I promise, "Yes if you fix the generator you can have a real kiss."

She keeps pushing me and repeats, "Don't forget, Marine's honor and it's until I pull away."

I'm tired of this so I wave my hand and accept, "Yeah, yeah Marine's honor and it will be until you pull away."

She grins, pushes the starter button (the same one I've pushed about a hundred times), the generator coughs a couple times and starts right up. I look at her and say, "I'll be a son of a bitch!"

She starts her victory dance and gloats, "Well you're sure going to be one thoroughly kissed son of a bitch when I get through with you!" Then she moves toward me.

I postpone the punishment, "Stacy, we can't do this out in the open because it's too dangerous. Now let's head inside before this piece of shit generator runs out of fuel."

She pouts, then gets an evil smile and says, "I know, how about I collect my kiss in the shower."

I quickly backpedal, "There's no way in hell we're taking a shower together."

We begin to head towards the door and I notice she's automatically SLLSing and she adds, "Yeah you're right: The bed would be much better for the kiss I have in mind."

I ponder on what the hell I've gotten myself into? There has to be some way to distract her because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss her in bed. Not unless I'm a hell of a lot more drunk then last night and that sure as hell isn't going to happen...

Present – Mystery Guy – In the afternoon

I came to America from m' home down-under to help. These blokes were having a bit o' strife with the Mexicans. It was boring as hell in m' homeland hunting roos' 'n' crocs 'n' this was certainly going to be more exciting.

The thing about this place is sounds travels down these valleys for miles, echoes around 'n' it's hard as hell to tell where the sound is coming from. I've used this to m' advantage with me didgeridoo because I would scout a bunch of them Mexicans 'n' then play my didgeridoo every night until they were a bit crazy. Only then would I attack them. I barely got away from the bloke 'n' his Stacy Sheila but I did set myself up in such a way I could keep m' eye on them. I stop playing my didgeridoo because I hear a new noise. I pull up me binocs 'n' see the Sheila dancing around 'n' I give her a long hard look. You know I'd like to have a go or two at that before I give her to her parents 'n' if the Sheila's bonza enough, I might even keep her for a month or so.

I watch as they head to what looks to be a bunker. The Sheila pulls some keys out of her duds 'n' they both head inside. Now, how to separate that Stacy Sheila from her bloke? I go back to playing m' didgeridoo 'n' think...

Present – Stacy – In the bunker

We enter the bunker, the lights are on and I shout, "First dibs on the shower."

For some reason Ben doesn't' even fight me and says, "Go for it because I have a few things to do before I take a shower."

I offer, "If you help me with my shower, then I could help you do your things - sort of like killing two birds with one stone."

Ben doesn't even smile at me as he answers, "No thanks, I'd rather do it as I have planned."

I dump all my gear in the corner and start to take off my dirty clothes. Ben sees me and complains, "Stacy, you need to do that in the bathroom."

I pout but he threatens, "Either you do that in the bathroom or I'm going outside until you are finished."

I grab some clean clothes and mentally confirm that Grandmamma was right about men being difficult! I complain, "Well just be that way. You certainly aren't much fun anymore."

I head into the bathroom, strip off my clothes, jump into the shower, turn it on and FRACK, FRACK, FRACK! The shower is ice cold. I play around with the knobs but there's no hot water ... now I understand why Ben didn't want to shower first. I turn off the water, lather up really good, begin to think about Ben and sort of let my hand travel down and I begin...

There's a loud knock on the door which scares the hell out of me and Ben yells, "Stacy, what the hell is taking so long. I need to shower too."

Frack! Ben ruined a perfectly good dream about – well about Ben. That's okay because there's still my kiss. And suddenly I come up with a devious surprise for him which I know no man that's alive and breathing can resist!

I slip into just my panties, put on just a bit of makeup and check myself in the mirror. I look awesome as I walk over open the door, get ready to say 'hey Ben I want my kiss' when I hear a thunk. FRACK, FRACK, FRACK! That hurts like hell. I begin jumping around and Ben starts to laugh...

Present – Ben – In the bunker

I'm going to teach Stacy a hard lesson about leaving herself unprotected since she left all her gear, including her rifle and pistol in the corner when she went into the shower. So I wait patiently ... Okay, I actually smacked on the door to hurry her up.

I calmly sit in a chair and wait for her to open the door. This is going to work even better than I hoped for since she's only wearing her panties. I pull up the paintball gun, fire and it hits her right on the leg. I know from being shot with these that it hurts like hell and is going to leave a bruise. She begins hopping around and I begin to laugh. She yells, "What the frack did you do that for?"

I respond in my best trainer manner, "Stacy this is part of your training. You left all your gear including your weapons out here and went into the shower unprotected. Mistakes like that can cost you your life. Now get your ass back into the bathroom and get dressed."

She stands there defiantly and says, "Like hell I am! I wasn't born yesterday and I know if I go back in there without a paintball gun, you will just shoot me again when I come back out. Now you bring me that extra paintball gun and gear I see on the bench."

I comply and bring her the gear. She turns and slams the door behind her as I take a deep breath and readjust myself. Damn, she is hot as hell, but I can't let her looks influence me. I wait until I hear the shower again, slip a note under the door and prepare...

Present – Stacy – In the bunker

Damn Ben anyway! Not only is he right, it hurts like hell where he shot me with his paintball gun. I'm sure it's going to leave a bruise. That's okay because after I get my kiss from him, he's going to kiss this bruise and then kiss my ass. I hop back into the shower, wash off the paint and let the cold water run on my poor bruised leg. Yeah he's going to pay for this. Just wait because I'm going to shoot his ass off with my paintball gun.

I jump out of the shower, put on all my clothes and then I see a note under the door. I pick up the note and read:

Stacy today's training is going to be how to clear rooms. You've watched me do it now it's your turn to practice. I will be waiting somewhere in the bunker with my paintball gun and if I see you I will shoot you. Here are the rules of engagement: One hit anywhere is considered a kill; the "dead" person will have to come back to the bathroom, count to 100 and come out again. Also no physical contact is allowed during this game.

To make the game more interesting for you, if you kill me even once, you can immediately give me that kiss in bed. In addition, I will cooperate completely. However if you break these rules of engagement, then you forfeit the kiss you won earlier.

Yippee skippy! Even one hit on Ben and I get that kiss (and much more) in bed. This should be easy, I ignore the rest of the gear, grab my paintball gun, open the door and hear thunk, thunk thunk and FRACK, FRACK, FRACK. Ben was waiting for me, shot me three times (once in a breast, he's going to really pay for that when I shoot him in the crotch ten or fifteen times!) and it hurts like hell. I jump up and down and complain, "Frack you! That's wasn't fair!"

Ben laughs, "Stacy everything is fair in war. You've been killed, so get your ass back into the bathroom and count by ones to a hundred. You might also want to put on the rest of your paintball gear."

I flip him off and say, "You just wait; I'm going to make you pay for this." I slam the door start to count and put on the rest of the paintball gear. I'm going to teach his ass.

I reach 100, open the door carefully and at least this time I don't get shot. I move carefully into the room trying to remember everything Ben taught me about clearing rooms...

Present – Ben – In the bunker

Yeah this has Stacy distracted from that damn kiss she won. I'm still not sure how the hell she started that generator, but it had to be some sort of trick. She's pissed as hell and I know sooner or later today she's going to break the rules of engagement and that kiss that she tricked me into will be gone.

I knew the first time she would open the door and I could shoot her. But the second time, I needed to get her out of the bathroom so I could shower because she is right about me being pretty ripe. So I listen carefully this time and wait ... I peek around the corner, see she's in the middle of the room, slip around the corner into the bathroom and then fire twice. My shots hit their mark and she screams as I slam the door, "Damn you Ben, you just shot me in the ass!"

I laugh through the door and yell, "No I shot you in the ass twice!" I secure the bathroom door - now it is time for my shower...

Present – Stacy – In the bunker

Damn him anyway, he did shoot me in the ass twice and it hurts like hell. This paintball gear doesn't have any protection on the backside and my poor backside stings like a hundred bees attacked it. But he's messed up now because he's in the bathroom and all I have to do is wait for him to open the door. Then I will shoot the hell out of him and after that he's going to kiss my ass boo-boo away!

It seems as if it's taking Ben forever to shower and I'm getting impatient. I get a better idea: I will unlock the bathroom door, sneak in while he's showering, shoot the hell out of him and then jump him! I walk over to the bathroom door, take the key off the wall, reach down and put the key in the lock. The bathroom door swings open and FRACK, FRACK, FRACK. Ben just shot me at point blank range. He laughs and taunts, "Now that's one way to get out of a single exit room."

I point my gun at him and he reminds me, "If you shoot me now you forfeit your kiss."

I flip him off and yell, "You bastard! I'm going to make you pay for that!" Then I storm into the bathroom to count again.

I decide two can play this game so I wait for what seems like forever for Ben to open the door but the bastard never comes. I nervously slip the door open, peek outside but Ben's not around. This time I keep my back to the corner where Ben slipped in behind me and slowly enter the room...

Present – Ben – In the bunker

I could keep Stacy in the bathroom all day long if I wanted. If she hadn't made the mistake of trying to sneak into the bathroom, it would have been hard as hell for me to get out. Then I would have to use my secret weapon. But I blocked the door when I showered and knew that sooner or later she would try the door and I was waiting for her.

But this wasn't only a distraction from the kiss, this was also training so I needed to let her out of the bathroom. It was time to see how much she remembers and also how well she can control her anger. I hear the bathroom door squeak so I know she's out into the main room. I watch and wait from inside one of the big cabinets I cleared out. She does a really good job moving into the room, using the bathroom door to hide her when she first opened it (I need to have a talk with her and let her know that wood doors and most wood walls stop paintballs but do not stop bullets). Then she fucks up by not staying close to the wall and moves into the middle of the room and then she heads towards the corner. I wait until her back is too me, slip the barrel of the paintball gun through the crack in the door...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.