05 Walker
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Present – Ira – at the plane

I am considerably concerned for it is taking much more time to empty the plane and relocate the gold to the plane than I imagined. I should have foreseen this problem and adequately planned for it. The gold has great mass and we need more help.

My greatest concern is that we will be discovered and captured. Our traverse of the border was not without issues and in time troops will be sent to ferret us out. If we were still in Tajikistan, it would not be an issue, but here, it would be deadly. This country is not kind to Tajik spies, especially ones with our past.

Present – Mira – in the plane

I traverse into the plane with my brother Alexi followed by Bernie carrying the secretly sedated Ms. Morgan. He is followed by the terrified Yasmeen and Zarika. I direct, "Bernie please place Ms. Morgan on the bed so I can examine her."

He places her on the bed as I smile at him and question, "How long has she been unconscious?"

He points at Yasmeen and Zarika and replies, "Ever since those two hit her." He looks at his watch and estimates the time, "Probably four hours."

The girls determine he's blaming them for Ms. Morgan injuries and they instantly began an annoying cacophony of caterwauling. I severely scold them, "Помните то, что моя сестра сказала Вам?"

"Remember what my sister told you?"

And for once they cease their caterwauling! I giggle but now have to find out what my sister told them. I ask Alexi, "Please take the girls to the front of the plane so they do not disturb me. And please try to determine what Ira told them to make them behave so well."

I proudly watch when he orders them, "Прямо сейчас Вы две девочки следуете за мной!"

"You two girls follow me right now!"

Bernie anxiously interrogates me, "When are you going to examine her?"

I reply, "Bernie, I can not examine her with all the noise the girls are making. Now that they have departed, I will commence the examination."

I begin the bogus examination, observing her ocular units with an ophthalmoscope and make several stochastic exclamations of surprise. Bernie asks in panic, "What? Tell me what you see!"

I do not answer him but apply a sphygmomanometer to her upper arm, pump it up, take her blood pressure (which is actually very fine) and shake my head.

Bernie queries, "Is she going to be okay?"

I reply with an untruth, "It appears Ms. Morgan has suffered a severe concussion from the blows the two girls inflicted on her and the subsequent impact of her head on the floor. There is also some slight swelling of the brain and she should be given an injection of corticosteroid to counteract the swelling."

He looks at me with grave concern and says, "Well I sure as hell don't want her to die or be brain dead! What are you waiting for? Give her the damn injection."

I smile because my plan is working perfectly. I reply, "I wanted to make sure you were here to observe everything because with your and Ms. Morgan's recent actions it appears to us you no longer trust us."

He replies, "Look, we may have doubted some of the actions taken by you and Ira, but if you can save Liz please do it now."

I open my medical bag and pull out a syringe with the bottle of antidote. I withdraw the precise amount to affect the desired response and inject Ms. Morgan. I smile reassuringly at Bernie and explain, "If my analysis is accurate we should see a response from her before one hour has expired. Now we should go and help my sister and the flight crew relocate the gold. I will have Alexi watch Ms. Morgan since he is very competent and will alert us to any changes."

Bernie consents, "Yes having Alexi watch her is a fine idea, just keep those two little bitches away from her."

I grin as Bernie and I walk to the front of the plane and I ask Alexi, "Please observe Ms. Morgan for us and alert us immediately if there are any changes."

He smiles and leaves, the girls start to follow him and I scold them, "Вы сделали достаточно, чтобы ранить госпожу Морган. Останьтесь здесь и не перемещаться!"

"You have done enough to injure Ms. Morgan. Stay here and to not move!"

Just to make sure the two girls will not injure Alexi or Ms. Morgan, I take two pairs of handcuffs and immobilize them with connections to their seats.

Zarika whines, "Please nice lady we do not need to be restrained."

I reply, "Yes you do because I do not want you injuring my brother like you did Ms. Morgan. Behave or I will inform my sister of your misdeeds."

I smile, hand them both a bottle of water and say, "It is important to drink water when you fly, otherwise you might become sick." They both open the bottles and take a drink.

We walk off the plane and start helping move the gold. It has much mass and is extremely difficult...

Present – Alexi – on the plane

It was joyful to be away from those two annoying female children. It took me two minutes to figure out they were uneducated and from very small cities. They tried to trick me and obtain information about my sisters, but I was too smart for them. I knew they feared my sisters so I enhanced that fear by telling both of them how my sisters are fierce warriors and all my country is afraid of them. This not a lie, however I would not tell them anything else under any circumstance.

I did obtain the information my sister Mira requested and almost laughed when young Yasmeen willingly told me my other sister Ira threatened to throw them off the plane. What a child! Did she not know about explosive decompression – they are not girls, they are children, vexing female children.

Present – Yasmeen and Zarika – on the plane

Yasmeen

I twirl my hair and nicely ask Zarika, "What do you think about the nice lady's younger brother Alexi, because I really like him."

She replies with a very foul attitude, "I do not like him because he thinks he is better than us. I might kick his rear."

I am shocked because Alexi reminds me of a young and equally handsome Prince Dastan from Prince of Persia. But of course Zarika, being an unattractive zit-face, could not see past the zits on her nose to notice. I plead, "Zarika, please do not do that or the nice ladies will throw us off the plane. Besides you heard what he said about his sisters."

Zarika the zit-face broods and says, "I am not so sure he was not lying to us about his sisters. And it was shameful the way you flirted with him. That was a terrible insult to our husband Ben. If I was not restrained I would kick your rear."

I taunt, "Unlike you, I am attractive enough to use my feminine wiles to extract information. No man let alone a young boy can resist me. Besides, if you think he is lying, when you fight with the nice ladies, they will throw you off the plane and I will remain as Ben's only wife."

Zarika glares at me and then scares me when she says, "If the nice ladies throw me off this plane I will make sure you come with me, Yasmeen the annoying. Now let me think because I might have a plan."

That has my interest, because the one thing Zarika the zit-face is good at is plans. I anxiously plead to her, "Zarika, tell me about your plan!"

Zarika

Yasmeen the annoying has become more annoying than before. I am convinced her little mind has rotted away from all the American television she watched. Now she has become a princess in her own mind. She thought her flirting had a positive effect on Alexi, but I could see he was really repulsed by her. Feminine wiles? More like childish cheating on our husband. However as I watched her flirt I came up with a plan...

I watched closely when Alexi told us about his sisters and determined it was not the total truth that Yasmeen the annoying believed. Oh if he held out poop in his hand, she would eat it up like the cheating cur she truly is. However, I do need her for my plan to work. Besides, if my plan does not work correctly, she will be the one blamed and the one thrown off the plane.

I smile and nicely respond, "I have watched the nice ladies and I think I know a way to defeat them. Let me tell you my plan Yasmeen..."

I start to explain to Yasmeen the annoying but quickly grow very tired and sleepy. It must be all the excitement of the travel catching up with me. I look up and see Yasmeen is already asleep so I turn and drift off...

Present – Ira and Mira – at the plane

We have finally finished moving the gold however my worst fears are realized. I visualize a large cloud of dust headed our way. Mira my sister also visualizes it and asks, "Ira is that what I think it is?

I nod my head and affirm, "Yes my sister unfortunately they have found us."

I order the flight crew, "We need to leave immediately because unwelcome company is coming. If we are captured we will all go to jail for an extreme length of time."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.