05 Walker - Cover

05 Walker

Copyright© 2011 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 3

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

Again I slipped away to my tent without being followed, but I knew I needed to talk to the guys and move our bivouac. A move is needed this time because it took a while to lose Mira. I sat on my cot (on my sore ass) and analyzed the live fire exercise from last night. When I focused on my wound I suddenly shouted, "Son of a bitch!"

Tom asked, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head and said, "I think I was shot by one of the fucking students and not the sniper."

Howard added his question, "What makes you say that?

I answered, "Well, when I was hit, I was facing away from the exercise area. Dammit, if I hadn't jumped up, I might not have been shot!"

But Tom added, "But if you hadn't jumped up you might also be dead."

Howard nodded in agreement, "Yeah that's right."

I admitted, "Yeah you two are probably right. It just bothers me I was shot and I want to make sure it doesn't happen again."

Tom thoughtfully said, "Well, we're Marines and that means anytime we're on a mission we can be shot."

Howard finished the statement, " ... or killed."

I nodded my head and agreed, "Yeah guys, that's what make us different. But this school isn't a mission, it's fucking torture."

Howard changed the subject and asked, "So what's on the schedule for today?"

I filled them in, "After last night's fuck up the school has suspended all firing exercises. I guess the boneheaded Commandant's pissed off so he's ordered 'run until you puke' for the whole school. And then we'll have the normal class schedule for tonight."

Tom laughed, "Does he really think he can run you and Jack until you puke?"

I looked off in the distance and answered, "I don't think the bastard Commandant even considers us part of the school. I know I sure as hell don't. If it wasn't for that bastard Mr. Smith I wouldn't even be here being subjected to this bullshit torture." I finally added, "It was a long night and I'm going to catch some rack time. Why don't you two plan and execute a move while we're out running today. Mira's getting too close to finding our location."

I crawled off to sleep on my cot...

Flashback – Jack – Day six of spook school

Damn! What a fucked up day and night - but for once I didn't get my ass kicked, or shot or have anything bad happen at all. In fact I got a hell of a kiss from Mira, which only fired up my feelings. Oh Major M gave me some shit for not discharging my weapon, but he's and officer and 'shoveling shit' is their middle name.

I decided with Banzai bivouacking with the guys and Kai leaving the school, Mira might be lonely and need someone to talk to. Okay, I really hoped she might offer me another demonstration. So I went by her new room, knocked on the door but there wasn't an answer. I didn't have a key for this room and didn't want to fuck with lock, since I was tired, I headed back to my room and crashed...

Flashback – Mira – Day six of spook school

Ah ha, my exhausted boyfriend made a tactical error. He imagined he lost me when actually I tactically fell very far back, observed him and at long last located his primitive camp. I did not know why he was so insistent that I could not share the camp with him. It was not that terrible at all and I certainly have abided in many worse locations. Besides my wounded warrior boyfriend should know that anyplace I abide with him would be heaven – even the sty of pig.

I observed as he conversed with Tom and Howard and could see my boyfriend became belligerent and upset but I could not ascertain why. But I was maximally miffed because my irascible, inconsiderate, boyfriend refused to let me treat or even examine his wound. However, he allowed an inept, incompetent, blonde bimbo pretending to perform as a paramedic poke and prod his posterior. I had more medical knowledge in my little digital extremity than she did in her entire corporeal self. In fact, if she had prodded him one more time I would have prodded her posterior orifice with my little foot - but the suka probably would have savored that!

I observed Tom and Howard vacate the primitive campsite while my wounded warrior boyfriend rolled over and fall asleep on his crib. Now was my opportunity to surreptitiously slip into the primitive campsite and examine my boyfriend's wound! However it would require all my stealth skills to accomplish my task.

But first, I prepared a special syringe filled with benzodiazepine serum which would render my wounded warrior boyfriend temporarily torpid. I made sure to use the minimal diameter needle and hoped my wounded warrior boyfriend would not waken when I injected his corporeal self. Otherwise, I would be forced to apply a more direct method - blunt force to his cranial cavity - to achieve the desired effect...

Ah ha! My wounded warrior boyfriend was much more tired than even I anticipated and I crept to the side of his crib without his deep breathing changing. I slowly slipped the syringe to the posterior portion of his neck, rapidly inserted the needle and flooded his body with the serum. In fifteen minutes my wounded warrior boyfriend would be mine...

I continued to observe my wounded warrior boyfriend while his respiration rate reduced and regulated so I knew he was totally torpid. I bumped him slightly and he did not stir so it was now safe for me to work. I carefully, and nervously, lowered his pants. One look at the inferior work the blonde bimbo performed made my blood bubble with heat. If I saw her again I would exact a revenge she would not relish!

I carefully cleaned the wound because the blonde bimbo was not aggressive enough (she was probably distracted by my boyfriend's beautiful bodacious buttocks - I know I was) and had left a few pieces of foreign material which would have become infected. I almost giggled when my boyfriend started moaning during the procedure, but my professional demeanor would not allow any foolishness.

I lathered the wound with special antiseptic cream and then (I could not resist) covered the wound with a very bright pink dressing. My professional standards demanded that I also perform a very thorough examination of the anterior portion of his lower body, especially his tool. Even in his torpid condition he seemed to enjoy my examination. It was a pity that his tool never became functional (believe me I tried very hard) otherwise we could have had fun! And finally I decided, since my wounded warrior boyfriend loved pranks, to perform a particular prank on him. Once my prank was completed, I giggled with delight.

I was extremely tired and decided not to pass up the opportunity to sleep with my wounded warrior boyfriend. Besides, he needed to be observed until the injection wore off. So I scooted him over on the cot and carefully crawled beside him, held him close and drifted off to sleep...

The sun was high in the sky when my alert ears detected the ever so slight noise of a returning Howard and Tom. I kissed my boyfriend on the cheek and quickly departed their primitive campsite, going just far enough away to see how my practical prank was perceived...

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

Someone shook my shoulders and woke me up. As I turned over I could see it was Tom. He took one look at me and started laughing. Howard walked up, saw me, joined in the laughter and said, "Damn Ben I think you had a visitor. You need to look in the mirror."

I jumped off my cot, ran to the mirror and son-of-a-bitch: Now I know what they were laughing at. Someone had drawn a bunch of lips on my face with bright red lipstick. I started wiping them off with my washcloth and then noticed – what the hell - a blue ribbon sticking out of my pants. I pulled on it and determined it was connected. I dropped my pants and Tom and Howard hooted so hard they fell to the ground.

I demanded, "What the hell is so funny?"

Tom laughed so hard he had tears streaming from his eyes and Howard finally said, "Ben, you need to have a look at your new tramp stamp and your wound dressing."

I yelled, "What the fuck!" Then I tried to twist around and see it but couldn't get around far enough. So I grabbed my signal mirror and with the camp mirror I finally saw – son-of-a-bitch!"

The dressing was God-awful hot pink but was what really disturbing was – fuck no! – my tramp stamp...

Mira had written, in dark black ink, right where a tramp stamp would go:

Property of Miranda Sedankina

I scrubbed at it with a washcloth and I'm not sure what the hell sort of ink she used, but it didn't even lighten it. For a second I worried it was a real tattoo (and I hated tattoos) but there wasn't any pain. I had watched guys grimace when they received tattoos but without pain I assumed it wasn't really a tattoo. I gave up, went to remove the blue ribbon and found a little note:

Mira was here!

I wondered what the hell Mira was doing 'here' while I was unconscious but decided I might feel better if I didn't know.

Tom and Howard were beside themselves with laughter. I sat down, watched them and finally joined in. After the meat bomb prank in Mira's room, I deserved this and probably even more - I just hoped that tramp stamp would wear off and that it would be gone soon...

Flashback – Mira – Day six of spook school

As I observed my boyfriend, I wished I had a movie camera! His antics along with those of Tom and Howard made me laugh so hard I almost voided in my undergarments. I finally understood the mirth associated with pranks! They were extremely enjoyable if you were not the target. I began to cogitate how my years of training could be applied in non-lethal ways of producing entertaining pranks and immediately had multiple engaging thoughts.

I checked my watch and noted I had just enough time to run back to my room, take a shower, get changed and perform a new prank...

Flashback – Jack – Day six of spook school

I had a hell of a nap and was raring to go! Not raring to go for the run, because I fucking hated running. In fact I had a theory that a person only had so many steps in their life and the faster they used up those steps, the sooner they died. So running was just a faster way to use up those steps. I had tried many times to explain this theory to the brass and especially to Banzai, but they ignored me. I was raring to go to see Mira again!

So I had showered, shaved, even put on some aftershave and headed towards Mira's new room. It felt funny as hell not carrying either my rifle or pistol, but the Commandant had declared all weapons were to be left in the rooms. I did make sure to wear my combat gear including my body armor.

I knocked on the door and Mira answered it right away. I thought she hadn't finished dressing so I said, "Mira you need to get dressed or we will be late."

She grinned at me and said, "But Sgt. Reynolds I am dressed."

Well, I'm certainly not going to look this gift horse in the mouth. If Mira just wants to wear a jog bra and very tiny running shorts I'm not going to complain much! However I felt like I needed to ask, "Aren't you worried about being shot?"

She grinned and answered, "No, my boyfriend, his friends and you will make sure to keep me safe. Shall we go meet everyone else?"

She locked the door. As we headed down the hallway with her in front, I finally figured out why she wore what she did. I complained, "Mira what's that on your back?"

She wiggled her cute as hell ass and said, "It is my new stamp of a tramp. How do you like it?"

I frowned and answered, "I don't care for it at all." Which only made her giggle...

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

I tried like hell to get Mira's damn tramp stamp off me, but all I got was sore fucking skin. So I resigned myself to the fact I was branded and I hoped it would eventually wear off. I was however pissed at myself for sleeping so soundly she could sneak up on me, do all the shit (I wasn't exactly sure what all the shit was) and leave without me knowing anything. I chalked it up to being tired as hell and getting my ass shot. Speaking of my shot ass, I wasn't sure what she did to it, but it sure did feel better. However I'm still not sure I want her messing with my butt.

I didn't have enough time to head to Jack's room for a shower so I took a whore bath with soap. I dressed in some new BDU's, my combat gear and headed toward the practice field. When I got there someone was causing quite the stir. As I got closer, I should have known ... it was Mira! Shit! She didn't wear her combat gear, she was back to wearing a jog bra and skimpy running shorts. She saw me, ran up, grinned and teased, "Good noon my boyfriend how did you sleep?"

I answered, "I think you know how well I slept."

Jack walked up and interrupted, "What the hell does that mean?"

Mira giggled and said, "My boyfriend and I slept together this morning and he's embarrassed about it."

I blushed and Jack asked, "Is that why she got a tramp stamp?"

I was confused, and worried he meant mine so I questioned, "Mira got a tramp stamp?"

Mira giggled, turned around so I could see her back and said, "Yes my boyfriend. Do you not remember we each have matching stamps of tramps to show our fealty for each other?"

Son-of-a-bitch! Mira had a tramp stamp that said:

Property of Ben Blaine

And it even had a red heart on each side.

Jack cajoled...

Flashback – Jack – Day six of spook school

What the fuck! Did Banzai really nail Mira? Is that why she has the tramp stamp? And what's this about Banzai having a matching tramp stamp? I teased the hell out of him, "So Banzai, you have a tramp stamp too. That I'd like to see!"

Banzai bristled (now I knew it was true) and said, "Fuck off Jack! What are you now? Some sort of rump ranger?"

Mira giggled and said, "My boyfriend is shy so let me show you a picture." Where the hell had she hidden that picture in what she was wearing? I'd love to find out. She handed it to me and I saw Banzai's back with the words:

Property of Miranda Sedankina

And a hot pink bandage. I started to tease the hell out of Banzai when Mira distracted me. She asked, "Would you like a little peek at my front stamp of tramp?"

What the fuck! A front tramp stamp! I replied, "Do you have a front tramp stamp?"

She pulled down the front of her skimpy running shorts just enough for me and Banzai and the big crowd to read:

Ben was here!

It had matching red hearts on each side.

I grinned at Banzai and he said, "Jack, I never..."

I replied, "You're not a fucking officer so stop trying to feed me shit. Save your stories for the justice of the peace."

Our little party was interrupted when the Commandant came out and just like a fucking officer, yelled at all of us for his bone-headed mistakes last night. Then he ordered us to start running! Of course, Mira ran by everyone making sure they all got a good look at her tramp stamp!

I looked at Banzai and grinned...

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! Would I? Could I?? Did I??? One thing was for certain: Jack and the rest of the school were certain I had. It didn't help that Mira was parading her ass antlers around in front of everyone like the trophy head of General Ho Chi Minh on the wall of my cabin in Leadville. Then she had to show Jack and the whole fucking school the picture of my "matching" tramp stamp. But the worst was the front tramp stamp, had I really been there?

Jack grinned at me and I threatened, "Jack wipe that fucking grin off your face before I wipe it off for you."

He laughed, "I'm the least of your worries. If Maria finds out about the tramp stamps, you're dead."

Shit Jack was right! He always had a way of making me feel even worse...

Flashback – Mira – Day six of spook school

It was a glorious day! Not only did I get to repair the derriere of my wounded warrior boyfriend; I also slept with my arms around him and had heavenly dreams. And now I have played the best practical prank on him ever! I could tell his head was unable to comprehend if we trained each other. However, everyone talked and whispered about it.

Some girls called me over and boldly asked me about the training! I was shocked at first then lied, "Girls, he was the most wonderful and caring man ever. And made sure I was totally happy several times before he was finished." They remarked how romantic that we both had matching stamps of tramps and I agreed. I heard them cluck like chickens as I ran off. They were quite jealous of me and I was a ball of the belle.

I adored the attention and continued to parade my practical prank...

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

The damn Commandant had one of the worthless instructors following us in a truck and pushing the hell out of the students. No big deal for Jack or me and certainly no big deal to an almost nude Mira. She was flitting around like a butterfly – no like the social butterfly she really was because she was quite the attention whore.

The pace, forced by the truck, had the desired effect and some of the students started to puke. But the bastard instructor made them keep running and wouldn't let them ride in the truck. If they slowed up he would berate the hell out of them over the megaphone in the truck. He even went as far as to bump a couple of them. This was fucking dangerous!

I looked over at Jack and said, "This son-of-a-bitch instructor's going to kill someone."

He looked at me and absently agreed, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing."

I shook my head - what a bogus lie that was because he'd been ogling Mira the whole fucking time and had been thinking with his little head. I didn't give him shit about what he was thinking because it wasn't important. Shit the Corps was tough but it sure wasn't stupid like this dickhead.

I answered, "I'm going to put an end to his bullshit..."

Flashback – Mira – Day six of spook school

I had so much fun! Ring running around everyone! I was shocked because the students grew very far apart and covered an extreme distance – possibly four or five kilometers. At such a distance I could not even visualize the last of the group which contained the slowest students.

I was distracted from all the attention by others and had lost contact with my boyfriend. I glanced around and saw Sgt. Reynolds but no boyfriend so I ran over by him and queried, "Where is my boyfriend?"

He stared at my body and most intelligently answered, "Huh?"

I yelled, "Stinky Sgt. Reynolds! Stop being a Richard Cranium and get your cranium out of your posterior orifice - where is my boyfriend?"

He answered, "Oh, sorry Mira I was just thinking. Banzai is all the way at the back of the pack..."

I did not wait to hear the rest because if my boyfriend was moving that slowly his wound must be bothering him and he required my assistance. I sprinted as fast as I could towards the unseen back of the group. Several people yelled, "Hey, you're going the wrong way!"

I was very concerned because I knew an incompetent instructor was irritating the slower students with insolent insults. He'd better not insult my boyfriend or my little foot might insult his posterior orifice!

When I finally visualized my missing boyfriend I was pleasantly surprised! He was with a group of about ten students and did not appear distressed at all but just like a hero, was helping the other students who were extremely exhausted and sick. I watched as he encouraged them and helped them.

However I reassessed my initial incorrect evaluation of him when I could visualize his eyes: He was tired and in much pain. I watched with amazement as one student fell and my boyfriend proceeded to pick her up and carry her. Ah ha! Now I comprehended his weariness and pain!

I heard the insolent instructor berate, "Move your lazy asses!"

I ran up to my boyfriend and announced, "Sorry my boyfriend I did not know where you were."

He wearily smiled at me and said, "Mira it's good to see you." And I knew he was telling me the truth!

A taunt came from the insolent instructor, "You call yourself a Marine!"

I asked, "What may I do to help?"

He grinned at me and said, "Nothing, I'm doing fine!"

I ring ran around him, noticed blood on his beautiful bodacious buttocks and scolded, "Like hades you are! You are bleeding again!"

He grinned and lied, "Really I didn't notice."

The insolent instructor teased, "It must be embarrassing for your girlfriend to see you like this."

I did not care for that insult so I turned, ran backwards and showed him the inappropriate digit with both hands!

The insolent instructor laughed, "Well sweetie save those fingers for later because he's going to be too tired to pleasure you tonight."

I ignored the insult and demanded from my boyfriend, "Let me at least carry your pack." and tugged at the straps.

L.Cpl. Blaine complained, "Mira it's too heavy for you."

The insolent instructor increased his insults, "Oh isn't that cute your girlfriend wants to carry your pack."

I asked my boyfriend, "How long has he been saying things like this?"

He gave me a very grim look and answered, "Oh, ever since I dropped back here about an hour and a half ago."

The girl he was carrying said, "Thank you I think I can run again now." My boyfriend set her down and she could barely run. I noticed that not only had she disgorged, she had also voided and defecated in her clothes.

I questioned, "Does the insolent instructor not understand he could permanently damage some of the students?"

My boyfriend replied, "He doesn't really care. Shit, this whole school doesn't really care."

A very large student, the largest student in the school dropped to the ground. My boyfriend ran over to him and attempted to carry him. I scolded, "You will injure yourself - he has too much body mass!"

The insolent instructor threatened, "If you three don't start running, I will run you over with the truck!"

Then he performed the most unwise action of his soon to be very shortened life!

Flashback – Jack – Day six of spook school

Without my Mira motivation, I'd slacked off my pace, loafed and dropped toward the back of the pack. I heard a hell of a noise behind me: Someone honked the hell out of the truck horn, yelled like crazy and then there was a shitload of cheering and clapping!

I turned around and the fucking instructor was being chased by his own damn truck! Slap me silly Mira was driving it! No it was more like she was driving the hell out of it and the fucking instructor. He'd try running off the road and Mira would chase him down and yell at him in Russian!

Banzai ran up he looked like hell and smelled like shit. I asked, "What the hell happened?"

He laughed like a hyena and said, "I was helping the stragglers because the bastard instructor was going to fucking kill them. Mira came back and when the fucking instructor bumped me with the truck to try to get me and fat Frank to run she went crazy. Mira yanked him out of the truck, picked up a stick off the ground and beat the shit out of him. He unwisely took off running and then she started chasing him with his own damn truck."

I watched as the instructor slowed up. Mira drove up beside him and started to beat him again with the stick. He changed direction but Mira spun the wheel, floored the truck and chased him down again! I laughed, "Damn now she's playing instructor polo!"

Everyone stood, watched, clapped and laughed. He'd been a son-of-a-bitch and was now getting bitch slapped by Mira. She finally walloped him a good one, he fell, rolled and didn't get up. She stopped the truck, ran over and started to kick the hell out of him. Banzai said, "Shit! She's going to kill him!"

We ran over and Banzai pulled Mira back off the badly beaten instructor. She yelled, "How do you like that you Richard Cranium! Boyfriend, release me and let me finish instruction of the instructor." She then continued fighting Banzai.

He spun her around and she fought like a wildcat until he planted a big one on her lips. Then she melted into his arms. Those two were still hot at each other when fat Frank ran up, saw the instructor lying on the ground, whipped out his lizard and pissed on him. He yelled, "Fucking psycho bastard!"

That act fired up the rest of the students and I could tell that mob mentality was going to run amok and ruin the day. The students menacingly approached the instructor so I stepped between them and I shouted, "All of you need to calm down."

One of them shouted back, "Why should we listen to you, you old fucking fart?"

I was just getting ready to step out of the way because this SOB wasn't worth dying for when we all jumped like hell from the sound of automatic gunfire. We turned and noticed Banzai hugging Mira with one arm and holding an Uzi in the other hand! Mira held another Uzi pointed right at the mob. Banzai grinned and said, "If you don't want to listen to Jack, you can listen to me because I was responsible for saving most of your asses."

Mira announced, "And should you choose not to listen to my boyfriend perhaps you will listen to the little girlfriend I am holding." She punctuated her statement by firing into the ground. We all jumped back from the instructor.

I said, "I think we should leave this bastard here, pile in the truck and head back to the school."

The mob cheered at that idea but Banzai interrupted, "First we need to make sure he's not going to die."

I couldn't believe what he asked Mira next!

Flashback – Mira – Day six of spook school

What the hades? My boyfriend asked, "Mira will you please check the instructor to make sure he's not going to die."

I grumpily griped, "After his actions, he deserves to be shot!" Then I pointed the sweet little Uzi at him.

The other students liked that and started to chant, "Shoot him! Shoot him!"

My boyfriend snatched the Uzi away from me and calmly said, "Yes he was a bastard, but I think we all agree he got the hell bitch slapped out of him by Mira. Seeing as I am the only one with guns, there's not going to be any shooting."

Then he scolded me, "Mira, since you don't want to look at him, back away so I can check him."

I felt guilty and recanted, "My boyfriend, while I do not care for your request, I will perform it because you asked me so nicely."

I knelt beside him, assessed his injuries and said, "He has multiple broken ribs, many bodily contusions, a serious head contusion probably resulting in a concussion and I think he voided himself."

Fat Frank laughed, "Hell no! He didn't piss himself - I pissed on the bastard." The whole student body laughed.

I giggled and finished, "Even though I would love to leave him here for the coyotes because that is what he deserves. We should probably transport him back to the school."

My boyfriend looked at the other students and ordered, "We all agree that the bastard got hurt when he decided to chase after me because I left the road, then he fell out of the truck. Isn't that true?"

I complained, "My boyfriend I will not let you take the blame for my actions."

The other students shouted, "Yeah you can't take the blame for this."

I postulated, "We should tell the school a partial truth: He was being buttocks of a burro and Kai attacked him."

My boyfriend smiled at me but questioned, "Aren't you worried about Kai getting in trouble."

I simply stated, "No, because he has already left the country."

Flashback – Ben – Day six of spook school

Things were pretty tense for a little bit. I gave Mira one of the three Uzi's I had in my backpack and that was not a good thing. I mistakenly thought she'd calmed down and forgot her trigger-happy tendencies. You know: Shoot first and shoot later.

Then the students had become a lynch mob and were ready to finish what Mira started. I finally got things simmered down, no thanks to Jack. What was his fucking problem lately! Well no time to figure that out now.

Mira did the assessment, but I did notice she was rough as hell on the instructor so I ordered, "Let's carefully get him in the back of the truck and head back to the school."

Mira smarted off again, "I think we should drag him behind the truck!"

The students chanted, "Drag him! Drag him!"

I fired a short burst into the ground and said, "Either we're going to carefully transport him back to the school in the truck. Or I'm going to take him and the truck and the rest of you can run back to the school."

The students whined, but I knew no one wanted to run more today. Jack walked over beside me and said, "Banzai's right we need to take him to the school and I sure as hell don't want to run anymore today."

The rest of the students agreed so I made one more announcement: "When we reach the school, head to your rooms and I will take care of this situation with the Commandant."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.