Following Mom

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Not long ago, I found out how my mother was supporting me. I told her that I was now of age and maybe we should team up and go into business together, especially after she told me how much we could command for the both of us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Chapter 1

I really never gave it a lot of thought. I know, maybe I'm just stupid, but I never had a thought about it. Not until one night about two months ago.

Well, let me start with who I am. I'm Melissa, um, I guess I shouldn't mention my last name, and I'm eighteen and a senior in high school. I'm pretty, that comes from my mom, more about her in a minute. I stand five-four, weigh one-twelve, have long blond hair almost to my waist, nice figure (34-24-36), they're B-cup, for you guys and very firm, no jiggle even when I bounce on my toes. Every boy who has seen them just loved them.

Oh, not a virgin. That went away when I was fourteen right after I convinced Mom to put me on the pill. I was dating Robert Hines and was over at his house almost every day. His parents worked and it was the stains in the crotch of my panties that Mom first noticed before she whisked me to the doctor. And, yes, she pretty much knows I'm fucking boys regularly.

Now, Mom, she's thirty-eight, pretty sexy, too. She's taller, more voluptuous (36-26-38) with full C-cups. All the guys I know call her a MILF and that she is. She also has blond hair (about as natural as mine-not), just off her shoulders, and is a curvy babe.

Dad, well, he was no dad, he left town right before I was born. Mom tells me I'm not missing anything by not knowing him. I believe her.

Well, getting back to the beginning, I never really thought about the last few years after Mom lost her job in a downsizing where she worked. You can ask me why I didn't think much about it and I guess I just don't have an answer for that. She stayed home after that and my life of school, dates, dances and parties just went on.

Then, one night, she came in my room and told me she had decided to go out, she had a favorite bar in the neighborhood she went to quite often, and that she'd be back late, I was to go to bed at the normal time, she'd see me in the morning.

Well, nothing new in that and I went back to reading my book. I did get hungry, however, and went down the hall to the kitchen to get some cookies. On my way back, I saw a glow from her room and went in, it was the computer and it had a message on the screen.

From: waywardguy@metroplex.com

Subject: Your listing in personals

To: Theoneyouwant@lister.com

Hi, back. yes I like your pics. I have rented a room 334 to the Hilton Inn and will see you soon. You are so hot looking I'm really excited about having sex with you, Fred

I looked again... 'sex with you?' Sex? Mom and, well, I guess someone she doesn't even know? Holy crap. My mom is...

There was the original message underneath. I clicked on the.jpg files that were attached and there was my mother ... naked, fucking herself with a big pink dildo in one hand, another holding one of her breasts from underneath like an offering. I just stared.

Well, Mom did work. Mom did have a job. Wow. She was...

I did go back to my room and, finally, turned out the light. But I couldn't go to sleep no matter how hard I tried. I lay there in the dark think about what Mom might be doing right at that moment, maybe sucking the guy's dick or laying under him as he fucked away.

Only after I'd been doing it for a few minutes did I realize that I had my hand in my panties slowly rubbing. God, I was turned on. I should have been appalled, I supposed, and, well, I was surprised, but the images in my mind of my naked mom fucking some guy was so sexy that I put two fingers in and got myself off.

I was still fingering myself when I heard Mom come in the back door. I looked at my clock and decided to just go ahead and get up and ask her about the emails.

"Hi, Mom," I called out as I saw her light come on.

"Oh, hi, Melissa, I hope I didn't wake you up," she said as she was pulling off her shoes.

"No, I was awake, kind of waiting for you,"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Not really wrong. But I read the email from whoever Fred is. The guy you met at the Hilton tonight?"

"Oh, shit. I didn't trash it did I? Oh, what must you think of your mother?"

"Mom, I think you're doing it for us, for me and for you."

"Well, in one way I'm glad you now know. I never liked hiding things from you. And, well, now you now. I hope you don't hate me."

"Mom, I couldn't hate you. I know you were doing it for me. Can you tell me what it's like?"

She motioned for me to come sit next to her in the bed.

"Well, it all started when I was at the pub and a guy was there I didn't know and, well, I guess he thought I was a hooker, a pro. He offered me quite a lot of money and, well, we needed it and, well, he was nice and I was lonely, so I just went along."

"Was it nice being with him?"

"Maybe it's awful, but, well, I enjoyed it. I even had an orgasm. I still see him, he's still one of my, um, clients."

"He must have been a pretty satisfied customer," I replied, smiling.

"Truthfully, I've never had any complaints."

"How many are there?"

"Guys, you mean, um, well, most are regulars, actually, there's, um, several dozen all told."

"Several dozen?"

"Yeah, well, that way I don't really have to keep finding new clients, do I? And I get to know them better and, well, some are so good, honestly, I'd do it for free. But I don't tell them that. And some are pretty seldom."

"Is it sexy?" I asked.

"I shouldn't tell you this but yes, yes it is. I don't take any guys without meeting with them first and I've turned down some."

"Do you think I could help you?"

"Like answer emails and things?"

"No, Mom, with your clients. The two of us together. Maybe for extra money, you know."

"Well, I do have a new guy that wants me to do his son, he's just turned sixteen, so, in this state, he's sexually an adult but he's never had sex. Oh, but, no, I couldn't have you doing this, what kind of a mother would I be?"

"What if I wanted to?"

"I know you're not a virgin but this is just too ... well, just too much. No, I just couldn't let you."

"But Mom, I'm eighteen now, I could help support us. What's this man like, the one with the son? Have you met with him?"

"Well, actually, I was with him tonight. At the end, he told me about his son and how he had looked around for someone who might be right to take his cherry and afterward, he said he thought I would be just the one and that he would like to set it up with me."

"We could do them together. You do the son while I do the father, then switch."

"Oh, honey, look, we shouldn't even be talking about this. Just let me do what I need to do and live your life the way you should."

"What if I think it would be fun to take some sixteen-year old boys cherry?"

"Well, yes, I can see how you might want to do that, but..."

"Look, Mom, if we both offered ourselves for a whole night with them both, what do you think it's worth?"

My mom named a figure that surprised me.

"I think we should see if this guy wants to hire us both. All we need is a picture of the two of us, right? Naked, of course? That should make up his mind, when he sees the two of us."

"Melissa, you amaze me. You really want to do this?"

"Well, how much were you going to charge for yourself?"

She named a figure rather less than half what she quoted earlier.

"So that's how much I'm worth, you think?"

"I was just going to do the two of them but for the two of us, we'd make it all night and that's a lot more."

"You think he could afford us?" I asked.

"Oh, honey, I walked him out to his car. It's this hot, red Porsche convertible. Money, he's got."

"Well, where's the camera? I'll go brush my hair and put on some lipstick. Should I put lipgloss on my nipples and on my pussy? Oh, you know I shave there, right?"

"No, I guess I didn't but that's good. Men seem to like the bare pussy look. And, hmm, I never thought of lip gloss, good idea. You might just be cut out for this business. God, what have I started, yes, let's do it. We can see just how much the two of us are worth to Mister Porsche-Man."

So, we set up the camera and got naked and glossed-up our prime selling-points to take some pictures that should do the trick, pun intended.

"Goodness, dear, you are a stunning young woman," my mom said as we posed for each flash.

She downloaded the pics to the computer and attached them to an email back to her client. Then, we went to bed.

I don't know about Mom but I masturbated twice before I was calm enough to sleep. This was all new and exciting and, yes, a bit scary as well.

When she got me up the next morning, she said, "Well, partner, looks like we're in business. Sure you want to do this? I heard from Frank and he's all excited. Can't wait for his son to have us both."

"It really happened, huh? He said yes?"

"Oh, he not only said yes, he even hinted that they might want to make it a regular thing."

"That's the best way, right, regulars?"

"I think so, some, like I've said, actually try to make me have an orgasm and I do pretty often."

"So, well, we're really going to do this, I guess, huh?"

"Looks that way, wanna see their picture?"

It seemed the guy had sent Mom a pic of the him and his son and, well, the man, Frank, was nice looking, trim, dark hair and the boy, his name was Danny, well, he was cute, almost as tall as his father, slender but with a really cute grin. Well, I guess I was going to have both of them fucking me soon.

"So, when is this going to happen?" I asked.

"Tonight. We're meeting them at seven."

Then I realized that I was really going to do this. I leaned closer to the screen to try to get a better idea of these two guys we were meeting. They looked like anyone you might see at the mall but I was still somewhat nervous. But also excited, my panties were wet.

"Well, Melissa, you and I need to pick out the proper wardrobe for our meeting later. Let's go look at your closet, shall we?" Mom asked.

I knew immediately what I wanted to wear but I did want Mom to approve. I reached in and pulled out the perfect dress, a bright red satin strapless minidress that came to just above my knees that I could easily get away with wearing bare underneath. It had some Spandex that made it very clingy and formfitting.

"Oh, honey, that's perfect. I know just the dress I have that will knock their eyes out when they see the to of us side-by-side. You know the one, the red pleated minidress, the strapless one. Bring yours so we can see if they clash or not."

We went down the hall to Mom's room and she pulled out a padded hanger with a red strapless minidress, not the same as mine, hers had red fabric rosettes sewn on at an angle just under the bodice. It, like mine, used Spandex and both had back zippers that we knew would be handy.

The two reds, thankfully, were complimentary and we both slipped them on.

"Oh, girl, maybe it's a pretty slutty thing to say to your own daughter but that makes you look so fuckable."

"Oh, you, too, Mom. Look at us, we could almost be twins," I said and Mom pulled me too her hugging me.

"Thanks, honey, that makes me feel good. Well, we've got the dresses chosen. Now shoes," and we picked a pair for each of us. We were set. Mom wanted me to put my hair up in a ponytail to give a little younger look, more to match our new young client.

"Hmm, maybe some black panties, just to keep the mystery a bit longer. Here's some I have," she said as she pulled on a small black thong and held her dress hem up.

"Nice, Mom, really hot. I've got a good one too," and we walked down the hall where I got out my sexiest black thong and pulled it on.

"Oh, girl, so hot. He'll never forget you, that's for sure. Should we give him our panties?"

"Mom, you are bad, so bad. He'll keep them forever. Great idea. We're making plenty anyway, maybe we could make it a regular thing to leave our panties with your clients?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.