1994
Chapter 19: A Physical Attraction

Copyright© 2011 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Physical Attraction - 1994 is the continuation of the Sammy's Adventures series. Sammy works hard, plays hard, and is benevolent. It is recommended that you read the other eight installments in order to keep abrest of the many references to past events and characters from the past. I would hope that new readers will start at the beginning, however, you may also find a description of past characters in the prolougue to 1993. 1994 contains 28 chapters, and posts will be made every other day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The gate was open, just as she'd said it would be. I drove up the winding drive, hearing the crunch my tires made on the crushed stone, all the way to the rear of the Parker house. Karen came out of her cottage, and the first thing I noticed was her painted toenails. Her expression was somber, as she took one look at my car, and then at my travel clothes, short pants, T-shirt, and sneakers.

"Wait here, I need to close the gate," she said, heading toward her in-laws' back door.

I watched the sway of the baseball pants, and saw that she was walking gingerly on the walkway. She was opening the door when I caught up with her. I watched as she turned on a television monitor and a picture of the front gate appeared. With one push of a button, the gate began to close. She watched the screen until the gate came to a stop, and then she turned to me.

"I told you to wait," she said in a scolding voice, as she closed the door.

"I saw that the walkway was hurting your feet. Hop on my feet, and I'll walk you back."

At first, she found my offer to 'walk her' funny; until she saw that my feet were spread, waiting for her to 'hop on.'

"I'll be too heavy," she said, as she stepped on my toes.

"Hang on," I said, as I took the first step, and she threw her arms around my neck.

"You're sunburned. Am I hurting you?"

Her hands were like two hot irons on my back, but her breath on my cheek, and the feel of her butt cheeks in my palms cancelled the pain. Her hair was not quite dry, and she smelled like soap. I continued along the walk until we were at her door.

"Take off your shirt. I've got just the thing for that sunburn," she said.

I did as I was told, and she came back with a tube of ointment. "How did you get this?" she asked, as she rubbed the soothing cream on my back.

"I was in Florida for a couple of days, but I didn't think it was bad until now," I said.

She moved to my front, and spread the cream on my chest. "Didn't you have anyone to put sunscreen on your back?"

"Wanda used a whole bottle of sunscreen. Maybe it wasn't the right strength."

"Wanda? Take off your pants so I can do your legs."

"Wanda works with me. Her mother is the lady that burst into the bathroom the eve of Ned's wedding."

The walk from the Parkers' back door had left me with an erection, and I wasn't too keen on removing my pants. Karen watched my pants fall before dropping to her knees to remove my shoes and socks. She didn't ask how I happened to have Wanda with me in Florida, or act as though she remembered Edith Rowell catching us fucking in the bathroom.

"Jockeys, I thought you wore boxers," she commented, as she started with my ankles, and worked up to within a couple of inches of my protruding cock.

"My turn, take off your shirt," I said.

"I'm not sunburned."

"You like to make me aroused, don't you? Take off your shirt, fair is fair."

She handed me the ointment, and lifted the T-shirt over her head. I was feasting my eyes on her breasts when she said, "Back only, and then we'll have something to eat. I have chicken salad and iced tea. Are you as hungry as I am?" she asked, as she stepped onto my bare feet and put her hands on my shoulders.

She was right about not being sunburned. I tossed the tube of ointment to a nearby table, put my arms around her, and rubbed her back. I'd only had a light breakfast before we left the Florida house and I was starving, but I wasn't willing to trade Karen's breasts pressed to my chest for chicken salad and iced tea. The more I rubbed her back, the harder her nipples became. Her mouth was open, slightly and she wore no makeup. Her lips were too inviting to pass up.

It began with a soft kiss, but soon turned into lip pulling, playful biting, tonsil probing, and escalated to a battle of the tongues. One of my hands slipped down to her ass, and I felt her hand at the back of my head, making sure it didn't get away. She wasn't tiring, and I wasn't either. We would probably still be going at it if she hadn't noticed me grimace. It wasn't what she thought, either.

"I'm sorry," she said, easing out of my clutches. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, just before she noticed that I was trying to adjust my cock.

"Oh my," she said, dropping to her knees and carefully lowering my shorts to the floor. "It looks like it's been confined too long. Let's give it some air."

I looked down to watch her lap a drop of pre-cum from the head. She smiled up at me before opening her mouth, and taking half of my cock in her mouth. I felt the head hit the roof of her mouth, and had to concentrate to keep from depositing a load of cum. She pulled back with her lips tight around the circumference, sucking all the way to the end. After taking a deep breath and grinning at me, she took more of my cock, clamped down to form a tight grip, and pulled off, sucking all the way to the end. She was smacking her lips when I lost control, and sprayed spurts of warm cream on her cheeks, in her hair, on her breasts, and a glob even hit the floor.

I was light-headed and having trouble maintaining my balance as I watched Karen. She was still on her knees, catching the goblet I'd deposited on her cheek before it fell to the floor. She was rubbing it into her skin when she looked up to grin at me.

"Silly me, I was mistaken about Wanda. She didn't do a very good job with the sunscreen, and she did a terrible job of taking care of you. That was a serious case of backup you had. Do you feel better now?"

I fell to my knees, and reached for the baseball pants. She was quick to catch on to what I wanted. She stood up, and let me pull the pants down and off. I was still a little woozy, but the sight of her hairless pussy did wonders for my equilibrium.

The lips were already open and moist. Her reaction to my first lick was to push her feet apart and put both hands on my head. It had been years since we'd had oral sex, and I was anxious to show her what I'd learned. Erica, the lesbian graduate student, had shared the things she and her lover liked to do, and I used almost every trick she had taught me.

I began by fluttering my tongue, pulling her lips back and releasing them, and nibbling on her clit. I placed my hands on her ass to steady her as I repeated the routine of fluttering, pulling and nibbling.

Karen was singing my praises, and I was soon being drowned in juices. Several times, she announced that she was coming and begged me to stop, only to push her pussy into my face as soon as she recovered. I decided to pull out all stops, and pushed a forefinger into her slit to cover it with lubricant.

She must have surmised what I was about to do, as I probed her ass, feeling for the opening.

"Please, Sammy, don't do that," she said. Should I assure her that I only wanted to stick the tip of my finger into her sphincter? That's what Erica told me she and Margo Morgenstern did to each other.

If she was opposed to my poking my finger up her ass, she would release her hold on my head and back away from my probing tongue, wouldn't she?

There it was. The little muscle felt like a brass ring. I didn't want to hurt her. Should I give up? Why didn't she move away if she objected? I pushed, ever so gently, and fluttered my tongue at the same time. The result exceeded my expectations. Karen went wild, gripped my head, and shoved her pussy forward, nearly toppling me backwards.

Thinking that I had to do something before she suffocated me, I moved my finger, first out, and then back in. That did it. She released her hold on my head, and I felt her hands slide down my back, all the way to my ass. During her fall, my finger became dislodged from her ass, and her breasts wound up in the center of my back.

We were both out of breath. She was wheezing like a beached whale, and I was fighting for air. We must have stayed that way, me on my knees supporting her dead weight, for five minutes. I remained absolutely still, fearing that she would fall off my back.

Eventually, I felt Karen's body stir. "Sammy? Am I hurting your back?"

"Not at all," I lied.

She planted her feet, and used her hands to push herself off of me. I remained on my knees until I heard her stumble into the bathroom, then I followed her.

Karen was staring into the mirror. Her eyes were glazed over, and she looked uncertain as to where she was. She glanced at me, grinned, and I took a long appraising look at her body. If she was concerned about me seeing the goblets of drying cum in her hair, on her breasts, and on her tummy, she didn't show it.

She produced two new toothbrushes, and after we brushed our teeth, we shared a cup of mouthwash. I splashed water on my face, and watched her struggle to get my cum out of her hair.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," I said, as I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She stopped brushing her hair, looking startled for a second, like she wasn't sure if she should take my comment as a compliment.

"Are you kidding?" she asked, looking into the mirror.

"I'm serious. I've always thought you were sexy, ever since you gave me the ride back to school. You were speeding, and the wind blew your skirt up. The guys looking down from the second and third floors were still hard when we stood formation."

I looked at her to see why she didn't respond, and saw her staring into the mirror.

"You've grown! I told Linda that you've probably grown, and now I see that I was right."

I followed her eyes to my cock. Was she comparing it to four years ago? Of course it had grown since then. "Linda? You told the second baseman that I'd probably grown?"

"I would never say something like that to one of my players. Her parents would condemn me as a sexual deviant. Linda was the mother I was talking to at the little league game. She saw you sit down next to me and asked who you were. I told her you were the man I was going to sleep with next weekend. She wanted to know how I'd met you. I told her about the pips, and how you'd talked me in to having sex twelve times. She asked if you were hung, and I explained that it had been four years since I'd seen it, but that you'd probably grown since then."

I looked at her, disbelieving. Had she really told Linda that she was going to sleep with me and that I'd probably grown? Her grin was deceiving. I couldn't tell for sure if she was being serious, or if she was pulling my chain. I reached for her, and between kisses, I tried to find out the truth.

"Did Linda believe you?"

"Oh yes, I told her how everything had fallen into place. First, Kevin asked you to watch him play. Then, his father decided to take him for the weekend, and Mrs. Parker told me that they were going away. You scared me when you told us you would be traveling until today. Isn't it amazing how everything worked out?"

We resumed kissing until I had another question. "Was Linda shocked by your admission that you'd planned this?"

"Shocked? No, she told me to have a good time."

Something didn't add up. I wasn't convinced that she was being truthful. "Tell me exactly what you said to her."

"Let's go into the bedroom," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me down the hall to her bedroom. I saw that the bed was turned down, like she had planned for us to wind up here.

"How do you want me?" she asked, in complete seriousness.

"Missionary," I answered, and watched her take her place on the bed.

I got between her legs, and looked down at her. She smiled up at me. "I told her I was going to get myself fucked."

I took her at her word, and let her guide the head of my cock to her entrance. The only thing she said was, "You've grown!" It was only a comment, not a complaint. We settled into a rhythm, and aside from an occasional grunt, or a word of encouragement, we didn't say more until I was ready to blow my load.

"Can you?" I asked.

"Hmmm."

"Now?"

"Hmmm."

Karen unlocked her ankles, but held me close while we regained our breathing.

"Is that what you had in mind when you said you were going to get yourself fucked?"

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"I told Linda that I was going to get myself fucked a lot. That means multiple times. I'm not through with you yet."

"Would it be okay if I take a short break to have some of that chicken salad you mentioned?"

She raced me to the bathroom, and then to the kitchen. Karen poured iced tea into tall glasses and spread chicken salad on wheat bread. We sat at her kitchen table, and ate slowly, talking between taking small bites of the sandwiches she'd prepared. If she was embarrassed by her nakedness, she certainly didn't show it. I had some questions that I needed to have answered.

"You admitted that you planned this weekend, and everything fell into place. If you wanted this to happen, why did you string me along with that nonsense about me meeting your single ballplayers, and make those telephone calls, chewing me out for disappointing Kevin every time I missed one of your practices?"

Karen took a long swig of iced tea, like she was pondering my question. "You can't imagine how I agonized about calling you back after all those years of not hearing from you. I knew what you wanted, and down deep, I wanted the same thing. I invited you to my practice on the pretense of meeting single girls so I could see you again. I knew I could trust you to be discreet. I guess I was testing you, to find out if you were willing to wait for times like this when everything fell into place.

"You see, my life is even more complicated than it was four years ago. Back then, all I had to be concerned with was protecting my reputation. I could deceive Kevin and my in-laws into believing our relationship was strictly platonic. Kevin is older now, and Mrs. Parker is suspicious.

"Those telephone calls were to find out if I still had your interest. You proved that you were interested by helping Kevin with his fielding. Every time I talked to you, I dropped a hint, such as, 'Play with me' or 'I want the same thing as you'."

Should I tell her how many times I've taken a pass in the last four weeks? How long did she expect me to wait?

"Are you saying that there will be other times when everything falls into place?"

"Let me be perfectly frank with you, Sammy. I don't know when it is likely to happen again. I'll do anything short of lying to my son to make it happen, but I'll also understand if you become tired of waiting."

"I don't mind waiting," I said, thinking again of the times I'd taken a pass, hoping that Karen was not just stringing me along.

"Let's be clear on one other point, Sammy. This is a physical attraction we have, nothing more. Don't expect it to turn into a romantic relationship. As I said before, I know I can trust you to be discreet. Where else am I going to find a fuck buddy? Believe me, you're one of a kind."

She began to clear the table, and I was delighted to watch her move around the kitchen, seemingly unaware that her nudity was making me fidgety.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.