Verry Incestuous Relations - Cover

Verry Incestuous Relations

Copyright© 2011 by Sludge

Chapter 5: the Twins Nail Their Mother

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: the Twins Nail Their Mother - Cindy's twin teenage boys dedicate themselves to seducing their dazzlingly gorgeous mother, her breathtakingly endowed sister and her lusciously ripe bodied niece, with randy results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

TUESDAY:

A - CHECKING IN TO A MOTEL FOR CHEAP WHORES:

Cindy was lying on her back on the floorboard of the van, in the large empty space right behind the bucket seats.

Her son Larry was kneeling, with his scrotum laying against the top of her head, while he used the head of his huge cock to scrape the cum that was thickly coating her nose, eyes and forehead, towards, and then into, her mouth.

She swallowed it down and letting it join the cum loads her two sons had just pumped down her throat.

When Larry had finished the, hot to watch, messy, facial cleanup job, he plugged his cream covered cock back into her mouth, and let her suck on it some more.

While her cocksucking orifice was busy pleasuring the cock he'd just stuck in her mouth, she heard Larry's twin brother, Jerry, who was driving their van, say, "We are here at the LA Airport area, Bro."

"It's time to stop at one of these really raunchy motels, that are all along the road here, get a room, then take sweet cheeks in and get us a piece of her ass, right quick."

Swallowing her twin's two voluminous ejaculations, followed by the cock sucking she was now performing, had put her completely over the sexual edge, and she was now hopelessly hot and very ready for a good fucking.

But, even as horny and helpless as she was, it was still a shock to lay there with a cock in her mouth and listen to her two sons talking about her this way, as they decided on what they were going to do with, and to her, next.

She was dismayed by their callous bantering about her, but was in no condition to object. She hadn't been this hot in years, and all her thoughts of resisting her son's advances had been completely derailed.

She was now just a sexual vessel, completely available for her twin boys to use and fill at their pleasure.

She still had no idea what had come over her and had caused her to let the twins have wild, raunchy sex with her, this way.

But she had, and now it was obvious that she was going to let them follow up the blowjobs she had just given them, by also letting them give her other two orifices a thorough fucking.

Larry, leaving his cock in her mouth, leaned forward, over her body, and put one hand beside her naked hip, then put the palm of his other hand on her shaved pubic mound.

From that hand position, he proceeded to sink two fingers into her wet pussy, as far as they would go.

Pressing his hand down on her mouth, he started finger fucking her while he gazed out through the windshield of the van, and helped his brother Jerry look for a place to stop.

Suddenly Jerry pointed to a sign up ahead and said, "That looks like a perfect place, "The Ecstasy Motel," rooms for rent by the hour."

Larry said, "Shit, Bro, go ahead and pull in there and let's not waste any more time searching of a motel. This dump looks and sounds like the perfect place for us to fuck the hell out of our own hot new personal whore."

Larry kept his position, as his mother, since she had no other alternative or inclination, continued to suck on his thick prick, and helplessly humped her hips in response to Larry's invading fingers.

Meanwhile Jerry wheeled the van into the motel parking lot and stopped right in front of the dingy looking office door.

Jerry jumped out, ran inside and found a grizzled old man sitting behind the counter, smoking a cigarette and sucking warm, flat beer out of a dark brown bottle.

The skinny, scarecrow looking clerk glanced up and said, "What can I do for you, sonny?"

"My brother and I need to rent a room for about three hours," Jerry responded, hurriedly.

The crotchety old crow said, "Hey kid, we don't rent our rooms out to no god damn homos. There's a place a few blocks down the street where you fags can go and get your kicks."

"Hey man, we ain't no queers, we have a gorgeous babe out in the van, who we need to fuck right quick," Jerry responded, anxiously, wanting nothing more than to get his mother into a motel room and then try and fuck himself brain dead, with her.

"Well you are going to have to prove that to me, boy, by showing me the woman that you claim you've got out there. So get your young ass in gear and go tell your babe to stick her head up where I can see it," the unbelieving old buzzard ordered.

Jerry, frustrated by this delay, but, anxious to get the mother fucking started, ran back out to the van and said to his brother, "In order for us to get a room, the old asshole desk clerk wants to see mother to prove that we have a broad with us."

"So get her up on her knees so she can show herself to the old fart through the van window."

Handling her like she was a rented hooker, Larry pulled his cock out of her mouth, rolled her over on her face, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up on her hands and knees.

Licking her lips, she felt Larry grab her by the back of the neck then push her face and tits up against the van's side glass window, so that she could be clearly seen from inside the motel office.

Jerry ran back inside and said, "Okay, pops, there she is, now how much for the room?"

Peering through the dirty office window, the old SOB exclaimed, "God damn boy, you weren't kidding. You really do have a babe out there and, shit, she is one hell of a looker," he responded in awe.

He pressed his homely face against the dirty office window, to get a better look, then whistled and said, "Damn, what lucky young bastards you two are, to have found something that looks that damn good to fuck. Shit, that is one really spectacular set of knockers she's got on her."

"After having seen that beauty, I'll accept the fact that you guys ain't gay but, in this area, the cops have a strict rule that the renter of our room has got to be of legal age."

"Now, you two boys obviously aren't over 21, so the piece of tail you have with you has got to prove to me that she meets the age requirements and then rent the room herself."

So you are going to have to bring her in here and have her show me proof that she is over 21, and then give me the money for the room," the leathered old fart explained.

"Well shit," Jerry exclaimed in frustration, kicking the base of the counter, disgustedly.

The old guy waived his arms and said, "Hey buddy, I don't make the rules, but let me assure you that you are going to have the same problem checking in to any other place on this side of town. So you might as well get it done right here."

"Well, okay, god damn it," Jerry said, pissed, but sweating bullets because he wanted to put his boner in his mother's cunt so bad he could taste it.

He ran back out to the van and said, "Okay mother, you have to come inside and show the desk clerk your driver's license, to prove to him that you are over 21. That's the only way we can get a room. So get dressed and come on inside with me, right quick."

Larry said, "Shit, Bro, do you realize how long it will take to get those tight jeans back on her."

Jerry said, "Yeah, you're right, there sure ain't no time for that. Mother, just put your panties back on, grab your purse and come inside with me. It will only take a minute."

Cindy started to object, but before she could say anything, Jerry grabbed her by the arm and said, "God damn it, woman, just do what I'm telling you to do, we don't want to waste any more time waiting to fuck you."

Cindy, too sexually high to be concerned about modesty, did what she was told and put her red panties back on, grabbed her purse and let Jerry lead her inside, wearing her red silk blouse, red suede, fringed boots and the wet crotched, red bikini panties.

When she walked in the door, the haggard looking old-timer took one look at her and exclaimed, "Good god almighty, what a fuckin' fox you guys have got for yourselves. Crap, she looks like a god damned, over endowed, beauty queen.

He stood up to get a better look at Cindy's bodacious body, then said, "Man, when I was young, I was a porn star and I never got to fuck anything that looked this damned good, and I fucked all of the big stars of the time."

In order to make his point, he pointed up to the wall behind him, at some faded old photos of a young guy, surrounded by some pretty babes, and said, "That was me in the good old days, forking the porn stars for money."

"They paid me to fuck the bitches, but I would have done it for nothing if I had been fucking something that looked as fantastic as your slut does."

Shaking his head in disbelief, he asked, "How in the shit did you two kids ever come up with this gorgeous broad. Is she your fuckin' school teacher, or something?" "Or something," Jerry responded.

"Shit boys, forget about showing me the driver's license, you young bastards qualify for a room just based on what you have brought here to fuck."

"Hell you two not only qualify for a room, you deserve a fuckin' medal for landing this fine lookin' super fox. Ooowww, does she look some kind of sensational."

"Jesus, what an unbelievable body," the scraggly looking old turd said, still shaking his head in amazement.

"But, I digress," he said, half dazed from looking at all of Cindy's glorious, half-dressed curves.

He took a deep breath to steady himself, then stuck out his hand and said, "By the way, my name is Bob."

He looked down at his check in ledger and said, "I'm going to put you three into room 13."

"Now let me warn you, right up front, that we have been having trouble getting our wetback room cleaners out of jail, so they could come to work. Therefore the room I'm giving you hasn't been serviced for several days."

"So look, the rooms a real mess, what else can I say? But as good as your prize winner here looks, you'll in concentrating on her so hard that I'm guessing that you won't even notice the crappy condition the room is in."

"Shit, if I had a chance to fuck this stuff you have brought with you, I'd never be able to take my eyes off of her body."

"So boys, my hats off to you. You have landed yourselves the best looking god damned piece of ass you'll ever have in your lives, so go and have yourselves some fun with her while she wears your young asses out," he urged.

"Now, because it is Tuesday morning, and the room is in such lousy condition, and because your girlfriend, here, is so god damned good lookin', I am going to let you have the room for three hours, for $30."

"For that low a price I have one request of you. If she pussy whips you two young assholes, and you get through with her early, you be sure and call old Bob here, and I'll come down and show your movie star looking, pussy provider what it's like to get fucked by an experienced, long dicked old porn star."

Cindy looked at the old reprobate with apprehension as she opened her purse and pulled out three ten dollar bills and gingerly handed them over to the gross looking slug.

Being the rumpled, dirty, disgusting sight that he was, she couldn't imagine how any woman could have sex with the pervert looking old motel clerk.

Jerry told him thanks, then the twins hustled their half-naked mother back out to the van, as they heard Bob the scarecrow say, "Jesus, what a fuckin' ass she's got on her. Oh heart be still, I think I'm in love."

B - A PIECE AT LAST / SEX IN A DIRTY WHORE'S CRIB:

They got into the van and drove back and found room 13, parked right outside of the door and all got out, Cindy carrying her jeans.

Jerry locked the van doors and the boys grabbed their glassy eyed, round-heeled, incestuous, hot date by the arms and rushed her to the room door.

Larry unlocked it and they pushed Cindy into a veritable garbage dump. They were all taken aback at the deplorable sight. None of them had ever seen anything in as bad a condition as this room was.

Not only was it totally trashed, the stench of stale booze of all kinds, cigarettes, and crusted cum stains was stiffling.

The bathroom was overflowing with empty bottles, used condoms, used paper towels, cigarette butts and other, unidentifiable debris.

The mattress of the double bed was stained with both wet and dried semen. There was a filthy sheet rumpled up near the headboard, that was in the same condition as the mattress. Two nasty looking pillows were lying on the floor.

All in all, it was enough to make Cindy want to barf.

Cindy said, "My god, guys, you can't expect me to have sex in anything that looks and smells like this dump. It isn't fit for animals."

Jerry said, "Well shit, mother, you are just going to have to put up with it, this time, cause we aren't going to waste any more time looking for another place to fuck you in."

"This screwing that we are fixing to give you has been years in the making, and we're not going to put it off a moment longer. You are going to get it right here, right now, with no if, ands or buts."

Even as hot as they had gotten her, and as weak willed as their very stimulating sex acts had made her, she still wasn't willing to have any kind of sex with them, in these filthy conditions.

So she put her foot down and announced, resolutely, "No, I absolutely won't do it."

Jerry immediately grabbed her by the waist, from behind, and threw her, face down, on the disgustingly filthy, stinking mattress.

He then jumped on top of her, straddling her ass, put a hand on the back of her neck and pressed her face down into the filthy, cum stained, rumpled up bed sheet.

He told Larry, "Go out and get the suitcase with the sex toys in it and bring it in here."

Larry rushed outside and quickly returned, totting the heavy bag full of sex devices.

Jerry said, "Open it up and bring a pair of hand cuffs over here."

Larry popped open the suitcase, grabbed a set right off the top and ran over to the bed with them. Jerry said, "Cuff her."

As she squirmed and struggled, Larry grabbed each wrist and snapped the bracelets on them, pinning her hands securely behind her back.

Now, having her arms out of the way, they pulled her off the bed, stripped her red panties off of her, then Jerry grabbed her by the chin and said, "Mother, we have been watching this gorgeous body of yours prick tease us for years, and we have been wanting to fuck you ever since we can remember."

"Well today is the day that we are finally going to get ours, and you aren't going to deny us the gratification that we need very badly."

"So you might as well just relax and enjoy yourself, cause you are going to get a royal fucking from both of us, whether you like it or not."

Jerry stepped back and looked her over, from head to foot, as he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, then let them and his shorts drop to his ankles, unveiling his almost 10 inches of rock hard cock, again.

While Cindy stared wide eyed at the length and girth of the monster dick that she had already sucked off once this morning, Jerry said to her, "We are both so hot to fuck you, that we have agreed that the only thing that makes sense to us is to double team you, so that neither one of us will have to stand idly by, waiting, while the other one is nailing your juicy pussy for the first time."

He then grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her head down until her upper body was parallel with the floor, and she was looking straight down at the dirty, littered carpet.

"Kick her feet apart, Larry," Jerry ordered, and it was no sooner said than done.

Jerry looked at his brother and asked, "Got a coin on you, Bro?" "Yeah I do," Larry said, fishing out a quarter.

"Alright you flip it and I'll call it in the air. The winner gets the honor of sticking his cock in mother's pussy first," Jerry said to his anxious brother.

Cindy, back to being sexually drunk and hot as hell, was still mortified. There she stood in the middle of the cruddy room, hands cuffed behind her back, her head being held down by one son, while the other one was flipping a coin to see which one of them was going to win the right to put his cock in her steaming hot cunt, first.

"My god," she thought, "a little more than an hour ago I was a normal, sexually deprived, suburban housewife and mother, and now I'm here in a pay-by-the-hour, whore's motel/pigsty, listening my two sons flip a coin to see who gets to fuck me first. I just can't believe this is happening to me."

Then she looked down at Jerry's nearly 10 inch long mesmerizer, again, swallowed hard and felt her temporary reluctance to get fucked in this hell hole begin to diminish, at a rapid rate, as her sexual senses were overwhelmed by another close-up look at one of the two challenging male sex organs, that her sons were getting ready to stick in her, again.

She heard Larry flip the coin and Jerry call heads. The coin hit the filthy floor, and then she heard Larry yell, "Oh mother fucker, its tails. Sorry buddy, but I get to put the bone to her snatch first."

She immediately heard a zipper go down, followed by the sound of pants falling to the floor, then immediately felt the coin flip victor grab her by the hips, with two strong hands, followed by the touch of a very large cockhead being pressed against her warm, wet pussy lips.

Then her eyes widened, and her mouth popped open as she suddenly felt her cuntal channel being violently invaded by her son's steely log.

The stout thrust of the huge prick into her womanhood, brought an "ooooww" from the parted lips as, simultaneously, Larry let out a groan of lusty satisfaction.

Her pleased son then left the first 4 inches of his prick, that being the portion that he'd been able to force into her cunt, on the first thrust, buried there for a few seconds, as he enjoyed letting it cook in the hot juices of her extremely tight and very sex starved, palpitatiing pussy.

While Larry was letting his cock broil in her microwave twat, she watched Jerry push his prick up against her lips, then say, "Open it up, baby, it's time eat my meat again."

Cindy, with 4 inches of a very thick meat pole already stuck up her twat, automatically ovaled her mouth, too stunned by events, and in too deep of a sexual haze to do otherwise, and watched Jerry's cock slide right under her nose and into her hot, wet, hungry, oral pleasure port.

Both boys then began to use their hips to move their cocks in and out of her wet hot openings, and it wasn't long before her helplessly responsive body, and its two active orifices, let the boys all of the way in to full depth, and she soon found herself completely impaled by their nearly 20 inches of thick, rigid cockmeat.

The two horny youngsters began to pick up the pace and soon had her marvelously toned body flesh rippling, and her tits jumping, as they pounded her from both ends, harder and harder, while her cunt and cocksucking mouth did all they could to help the twin's pricks enjoy themselves, each time they made the slippery trip inside of her cooperating cock recepticles.

All the while she was being doubly ravished, she was being subjected to listening to her sons discuss the relative merits of the parts of her body that they were using, and how much better a fuck she was that all the whores they had been practicing on.

Her initial reluctance to put out in this slop hole of a cheap motel room, had now completely disappeared, as the two cocks had their way with her, as she stood with legs apart, bent at the waist, hands cuffed behind her back, rocking back and forth in her high heeled boots, while being deeply forked by her two sons, like a common street walker.

But, God, she was so hot, hotter than she could ever remember being in her whole life. There was something about being put between two males equipped with thick, almost ten inch pricks, that really got a girl's attention, and brought out the very worst in her, for the very much appreciated benefit of her very horny users.

While in this state of sexual ecstasy, in The Ecstasy Motel, she heard Jerry say, "Okay, now it's my turn in her pussy, Bro, let's switch ends."

She felt the two cocks pull out of her slobbering orifices, then, in a few seconds, saw Larry's dripping pecker come around to her head and quickly get plugged into her waiting, open mouth, just as she felt Jerry's matching cock take her from behind.

As she was getting a full, flavorful taste of her own cunt, she heard Larry say, "Now remember, Bro, when I am ready to shoot my load, if you're in her pussy, get out of the way, cause I want to empty my balls into her snatch."

"Same here, Bro, I don't want this joy juice to go anywhere but in this sweet fucking vagina of hers," Jerry responded.

Then she heard, "Oh, god damn, you were right, Larry, this is one tight, fantastic pussy she's got. Shit, those whores didn't have anything that felt like this. Hell, I feel like I've got my cock in a juice filled pressure cooker."

"Damn she is unbelievably hot. I can only imagine how great it's going to be to shove my prick up her super tight ass. How sweet that damn channel is gonna be."

"And remember, Bro, you won the right to the first shot at her pussy, so her ass is mine to break in," Jerry told him.

Jerry slapped Cindy on her ass cheeks, hard, and said, "Damn mother, we always knew that you'd be one hell of a great piece of ass, but shit, we underestimated you. You are god damned fabulous."

"It's no wonder that prick teasing you were always doing looked so damned good. Hell you are exactly what you were always advertising. You are one hot cunt."

A couple of minutes later Larry said, "Okay, Jerry, you've been in her snatch long enough, it's time to switch again."

Cindy felt the withdrawal and re-insertion process happen all over again, and she was soon getting another taste of her cuntal channel, as she sucked the juice off of Jerry's major-league sized pussy plower, and coated her mouth with it.

As she enjoyed the bulk and the flavor of her son's orifice stretcher, she found herself trying to imagine what size it would be when he was full grown.

Somehow she knew that the two boys were going to make sure that she found that out, first hand, in spite of what else she might try to tell herself otherwise.

Three of four switches later, she heard Larry groan, "Oh shit, Jerry, I'm gonna blow, she's squeezing my cock with her cunt and I can't hold it back any longer. God damn, those whores we practiced on were amateurs compared to this man-eater. Mother fucker, here it blows."

Cindy felt like someone had stuck a fire hose up her vagina, Larry's cum shots were so powerful. He flooded her womanhood and some of the creamy goo rebounded off of the back wall of her cunt and surged out of her gash, escaping around Larry's massive shaft, and began running down the insides of her thighs, into the tops of her fringed, high heeled, red suede boots.

Larry's eyes were rolled back in his head, as he emptied his gun into her boiling hot snatch, as she heard Jerry yell, "Oh shit Larry, her tongue sliding under my prick has finished me, too, so you have got to get out of her snatch, so I can pussy shoot her, myself."

As she watched Jerry's long, thick penis pull out of her still hungrily sucking mouth, she felt Larry ram his huge poker into her channel, one last time, completely emptying himself into her very pleased, dripping twat, before he jumped back out of the way.

Then she watched Jerry and his cock disappear from view and quickly found out where they had gone, as her snapping pussy was quickly filled with rigid male meat.

Her son, made her overflowing condition even worse as he wildly blew his load into her stretched cunt causing more cum to begin flowing out of her stretched slit and stream down her legs, into her boots, where it ran past her ankles and pooled around her toes, almost filling up the tips of her erotic footwear.

C - ANAL PREPARATION:

When his brother was finished spilling his seed, Larry grabbed Cindy by the back of her hair, pulled up on it until she was standing straight, watched her while she licked her cuntal juice covered lips, then said, "God damned, I have spent my entire life dreaming about doing you, mother, and baby you have exceeded every fantasy I ever had. You are one bitchin' hot, oversexed amateur whore."

Jerry pressed his body up against hers, from behind, and kissed her neck, while he pressed his dripping cock between her ass cheeks and dry humped her gorgeous rear end.

Then he bit her ear and said, "Let me second that motion, Cindy. I was hoping for the best and you exceeded it, by far. I can't imagine ever having a better piece of ass than yours, anywhere, anytime."

"So babe, you are stuck with having a lust affair with the two of us, so you had better get used to it. Larry and I have found the very top of the "fucking" food chain, so you must understand that we have no choice but to insist on staying there, and fucking ourselves blind with your outrageously stacked, talented and super hot body."

Jerry then stepped back and slapped her hard on her perfectly curved rear end, and said, "Its ass fucking time, Bro, so how do you want to do it?"

"Well, I think we can do more damage to that tight anus of hers by putting her on her knees and squat fucking her, from behind," Larry opined.

"Shit, I agree," said a smiling Jerry, as he ran his hands all over his mother's amazingly tight ass cheeks, squeezing them and then slapping them hard, again, this time leaving a deep red hand print on each taut, exquisite cheek.

"Get another pair of handcuffs, two ropes and a ball gag out of the tool bag," Jerry said to his brother, as he pressed his body back up against hers, from behind, and reached around and began mauling her jutting breasts, and pinching her big, very erect nipples, while she groaned in heat.

While Larry was fetching the bondage devices, Jerry whispered in his mother's ear, "See, you fabulous slut, I promised you that we were going to play with all of the toys we brought along with us on this trip."

Larry brought the requested bondage stuff over and they removed a handcuff bracelet from one of her wrists and replaced it with one from the other pair of handcuffs.

Then they led her over to the foot of the bed and forced her down onto her knees, and then each of them took one of her wrists and handcuffed it to the legs at the foot of the bed.

Secured this way, she was forced to stay bent forward at the hips, arms spread eagled.

They each took a rope and tied one end of it to one of her booted ankles. Then they took the other end of one of the ropes and Jerry tied one end to the doorknob of the bathroom door, while Larry tied the other rope to the doorknob of the closet door.

This left her kneeling, so tantalizingly bound that she was left looking like a kneeling human sacrifice, her ass in position to be violated.

Jerry then took the big red ball gag Larry had picked out, grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair, pulled her face up and callously shoved the oral cavity stretching rubber ball between her teeth, forcing them wide open, then snapped its leather strap closed behind her head.

The boys both stood back and looked at their trussed up, superbly stacked mother, and smiled broadly at the erotically lewd sight that she was.

Larry said, "Damn she sure looks great, doesn't she, and she is perfectly positioned to be back-doored?"

Jerry said, "Shit, she couldn't look any better, and now that she is in no position to resist us, or yell, I am going out and get the camera bag, and then I'll tell her what's on her sexual menu for the rest of her life."

While Jerry went outside to the van, Larry lay down beside Cindy, on his back, and slid his head under her dangling double E tits and filled his mouth with the tip of one of them, and began chewing and sucking on it.

Between alternating tit sucks, he said, "Mother, I want to compliment you. You, Mona and Margie have the best looking racks that Jerry and I have ever seen. And you should be honored because we have made a full pictorial study of the field."

"Believe me, baby, they don't get any better than your three sets of boobs," and he bit down on the one that was in his mouth, for emphasis, bringing a groan from his helpless, steaming hot mother.

Cindy, drool leaking out from around the ball gag, and very stimulated by the sometimes harsh attention Larry was paying to her dangling breasts, soon heard Jerry come back into the room, but couldn't see what he was doing.

Of course she didn't much care, at the moment, because Larry had reached back to her crotch with one hand and had taken a bowling ball grip on it, with his thumb in her pussy and his two middle fingers stuck up her ass.

He then began steadily finger and thumb fucking her two lower orifices, causing drool to run down her chin and onto the dirty carpet that was right below her sexually dazed head.

When Jerry had come back into the room, he had been carrying the camera equipment bag.

He pulled out a DVD recorder, put it on a tripod and loaded in a blank, three hour DVD disc.

Larry's, tit in mouth, and double finger penetration efforts had Cindy writhing sensually, as he played her body like it was a fine instrument, and had her in almost a total sexual meltdown.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.