Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 401: The end of Maxine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 401: The end of Maxine - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The case of Lydia's beating got ended when I realized that I was being used to extort a better settlement from the judge. That happened because the logic program got me thinking about maybe it had all been an accident first, then a setup.

A short investigation of Lydia and her last customer, something we hadn't known she had when it all began, revealed that he was a violent guy. He even had a history of that kind of behavior. Vlad found some ties between the judge and the farm as well. He tended to lean to the shotgun approach to investigations. He was checking out the judge and Lydia at the same time.

It was shortly after I called Jennifer that I got hit by a dumpster type trash truck. The truck drove my little pick up against the wall of the drugstore condo. I saw him in the parking lot but who would have noticed that it was the wrong day for a trash pickup. he backed into me and forced the pickup sideways and against the wall. It was a good thing that I was in the truck alone. I knew that once the dumpster came into contact with me that whoever was with me would have been dead.

I was pressed against the wall and the dumpster kept pushing until the frame of the truck was crushed completely. The door were completely useless. The driver of the dumpster truck ran quickly from the cab of his truck and threw a package into the cab with me. I knew from the beeping red light that my time was over.

My life was at as good a place to stop as any. If you are reading this you found the memory and recovered it. So let me add this, I have no regrets. Except that I never did get to Dance with Tiny Dancer in a Ballet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.