Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 399

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 399 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Harvey wasn't all that bad looking once he got cleaned up and that greasy gray hair was washed and combed. He was concentration camp thin, but that was about the only thing that made him look a little homeless.

"So Harvey what can you eat?" I asked.

"I can find something on most restaurant's menu. I can't do the full vegan thing, but I can managed most of it." he said.

"So you are just a vegetarian?' I asked. "And part time vegan."

"A little more than that, but I don't insist that the things I eat, be a 100% vegan. For instance, I eat bread sticks with my vegetable soup. Bread sticks have butter and eggs inside them. A true vegans will only eat special breads. I can't take it to that extreme." he informed me. "I don't have that kind of money."

"Well it's too late for Helen's, but she has good soup. How about pizza will you eat a pizza?" I asked.

"That's pushing it, but yes I will eat a frozen pizza now and then," he said.

"Good, because that's what I'm having. I suppose I can find you a salad and bread sticks," I admitted.

"That would be really nice of you," he suggested. "Could I have two if we are doing carry out?" he asked.

"No, we are going to eat in, and I am quite sure that you can have all the salad you want," I said smiling.

The engine in the truck still ticked like a bad alarm clock reminding me I needed to get it into a shop before long. The truck did make it to the Pizza and Pasta Pit without any trouble. I had eaten inside the place once before. I was with the gunny then, It was a much better memory, than Harvey the whore was going to make for sure.

I had forgotten that on Saturday night the Pizza and Pasta Pit had a family buffet. Pay the lady seven bucks a head and graze as long as you wanted. I could have eaten everything on the table with trips to the bathroom every twenty minutes, but I figured once was enough.

I ate a huge pile of pizza, while Harvey filled and emptied his salad bowl twice. He seemed to enjoy that grassy looking stuff. He also piled a plate full of pasta with and oil and vinegar dressing. I watched as he obviously enjoyed the meal.

Since I had the urge for pizza, I knew it must be one of the better fuels for my new power converter. The explanation of the power converter explained a lot of things that were going on inside my mechanical brain. Back when I was me, I loved Ice Cream, but now I really had no desire for it. On the other hand, all things carbohydrate were high up on my list of foods to hunt down. They were obviously easier to process or gave more bang for the buck. Either way I didn't mind at all.

Since kids under 12 got to eat free with two paying adults, there were plenty of families. Some with really cute kids and some with kids just running wild. I was thinking Tazers and handcuffs, but only grinned at them.

I finished long before Harvey the whore. I had no idea where he was putting all that food in his skinny ass body, but I was good with it. I passed on the ice cream for desert, but I did go with the coffee and cinnamon pizza dough sticks. They were delicious. I even got a bag of them to go, along with the white dipping sauce. I had a new downtown desert place.

After having gotten a better feel for Harvey, I pretty much ruled out anyone from his past wanting to off him. He just didn't strike me as that big a scandal monger. He was more the idealist, who wouldn't back down, but didn't really want to ruffle anyone's feathers either.

What I did not discount was someone making an attempt on his life, to hang my ass out to dry with the local cops. The cops were not my friends at that moment. Blevins was gone, Thompson had no use for me, and they seemed to love Timmons. It was not a recipe for a long term relationship.

It would be entirely possible for someone with a good imagination to at least make a fake attempt on Harvey, the whore's life to get my ass involved with the cops, while they offed Lydia. If they were willing to kill Lydia, they were willing to make an attempt to kill Harvey, or at least make it look as though someone was, namely me. A fake attempt would be easier to pull off and would keep me tied up with the cops and not with Lydia.

I certainly would prefer that they understand Anya and Vlad were just as dangerous and capable as me. If they did, they might just decide it was too risky and pass on the job. Real pros at least would know that it was no walk in the park.

I was a magnet for bad guys, so they would follow me to Lydia. They probably weren't looking all that hard for Harvey and wouldn't pay him any mind hanging out with me. At least that was the plan at the moment. I might send him with Jerrod and the pretty boys just for kicks.

When we got home I found Harvey a network cable and allowed him to plug into my router. I did not give him the wireless password. He was going to have to sit at the dining table to attach his computer to my network. Since we were downtown, there were a couple of other wireless networks which probably didn't have passwords. He could piggyback onto one of those maybe. But the cable was there just in case. That was why I had a cable, it was my backup, in case the wireless on my computer died and that had happened to other people I knew.

I know that I can hook into the wireless router myself, since I am one big ass computer with tits. It doesn't look all that good for me to be spitting out information to Sylvia or Peter without a computer in front of me. That's why I needed a long network cable just in case.

I let Harvey play on his old laptop for a while as I ate the cinnamon sticks and drank my bitter black coffee. He finally finish his journal update around 10PM.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.