Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 388

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 388 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Maxine I am not going to leave you in a lurch," Sylvia said after the others had gone. She and I were sitting alone in the C&D finishing the coffee and cupcakes. For some reason it seemed that I could not get enough sugar recently. I had no idea why that was, but I actually got a craving for sugar. It was even more strange that after I ate something with a lot of sugar, my operating temperature seemed to rise slightly for an hour or so.

"I didn't think that you would just walk off. Hell, if for no other reason than I usually owe you money." I suggested. "You know you are involved with the new holding company. The more you and Jennifer make it like a real company the more shit we can write off. You know like health insurance and 401K shit like that.

"I know you are good for the money. I wouldn't do it because you have been good to me. I know your new auditor is going to set up a benefit package for employees of the holding company. I'm not sure that the holding company needs any other employees, we do okay subcontracting out our work.

"I need the team members, so I guess I am going to have to put them on the holding company's payroll somehow. That's for you and Al the Auditor to work out. I have really lost control of, and interest in, the day to day operations of the business.

"I know Maxine. By the way, you don't need to include Peter in things if you are doing it for me. He and I are not seeing each other any more." She seemed sad as she told me.

"I'm sorry to hear that, even if I'm not surprised. Men come and go in a beautiful young woman's life. A replacement will show up I'm sure," I admitted.

"Actually Jerrod has asked me out. What do you think?" she asked.

"Honey, you know I am the wrong one to ask about romantic problems. Jerrod is a nice young man, that's about all I know. He has shown himself to be a man with a good heart," I added.

I changed the subject, "Well I have finished all the cupcakes and coffee, so it is time for me to clean up and then leave."

"I will help you. By the way, I know you aren't really in the PI business, but I have made a 10AM appointment for you tomorrow," Sylvia said.

"What kind of thing is it?" I asked more than a little surprised.

"Divorce kind of thing, you will see tomorrow," she repeated.

I wondered what in the world the woman could have said to cause Sylvia to put her into my schedule. Sylvia knew I didn't do PI work any more. Even if I did, I would not handle a divorce.

When I got back to the downtown house, I realized that I still had the issue of the storage container office to deal with. Sylvia obviously had not found a home for the steel boxes or she would have been all excited. It was her task to do so.

I was sitting there trying to think of a place to put the boxes, when the idea struck me. What if I had the units fitted out as mini guest houses. It would need a bed which could easily fit in the rear across the back. A comfortable chair and night stand with some storage. Maybe a chest and dresser combo all of it built in of course. A Dorm size refrigerator and a tiny microwave to heat coffee. It would just be a place to sleep, The guest would have to use the bathroom in the house of the person they were visiting.

Drag the unit out and leave it at the end of the driveway of the host house for a week or so then haul it back to a storage lot. I liked the idea even better as I went along. I knew that if I made it work in the Aster/Tryon area someone else would pick it up and run with it nationwide. I managed to get Jen before she left for the day.

"Holy shit what a hell of an idea. Pod's to store your mom and dad when they visit. It's a fucking brilliant idea. Plus you already have the test units. Just convert them and get it onto the web to see how it flies." I swear she was so excited I thought she was going pee in her panties.

"Jen I have so many things going I'm going to pass this on to Sylvia. I might have to find someone else to work on it, but will you help me guide them through it?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. "Maxine this could be your best idea yet. Well at least money wise."

"It isn't for everyone, but it might be good for a few people," I suggested.

"If this works out as I think it will, you will be able to retire. I swear," she said.

"We will see." I had less enthusiasm than Jennifer, but then again she wasn't wrong very often.

After that phone call I pretty much put it out of my mind. "I did have one thing to add to the advertising. If it's for mom and dad who came to visit, put the kids in the pod and give mom and dad the kids room, so they are beside the bathroom. The kids will love it.

Around 7PM I rode my bike to Krispy Kreme donut shop. It was about ten blocks from my townhouse. I went through the driver thru window and asked for a half dozen glazed donuts in a paper bag. I stuck their bag into a European net shopping bag so that I could hang it from my handle bars. I rode home still wondering what the hell was with the sudden urge for dessert.

Eating the donuts, with the terrible black coffee I made, while looking at at the colored traffic lights reflecting off the drugstore condo was almost as good as sex. Okay, not nearly as good as sex, but it was still really satisfying. Actually it was calming even though I didn't get excited. It was a strange new feeling but I was happy to go with it.

Ordinarily I did a purge of the waste system before I settled down to charge my power pack, but I decided to hold off until the charging was finished. It was another one of those things I just felt I should do for no particular reason. While I charged I tried to decide what I should do afterward. It would be midnight when I finished. Even so I could go out and have a drink and even dance a little before everything closed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.