Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 376

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 376 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Dinner with me and the three gay guys was hilarious. The two flamers were who they were, and Simon enjoyed pushing all their buttons. He probably did it to amuse me as much as himself. In the end I explained that I was off to the casino to play blackjack. I promised that I would wander into one of the quieter lounges for a drink, when I lost all my money or 1AM, which ever came first.

It was almost 10PM when I meandered into the brightly lit casino. It certainly had nothing in common with the movie images of a casino. All the blackjack dealers were very attractive women under thirty. As I expected, judging by the TV coverage I had ever seen, the older women were at the slot machines. There were a few younger women and lots of men of all ages at the blackjack tables. In a different section of the casino there were several tables of serious gamblers, playing fancy card games.

I set to work playing blackjack and counting cards. At the point where the card count turned the odd in my favor I was up a couple of hundred dollars. I had followed all the other suggestions in the books on how to play blackjack religiously. So when the odds went in my direction, I knew I had only a few hands before they reshuffled the cards. At that point I raised my bets to the table limit. There was no advantage to dragging it out. The casino security would catch on pretty quickly.

I was up almost two thousand dollars when they reshuffled the deck. I played very carefully again until the odds switched and found that I had returned only a couple of hundred dollars to the casino. I very quickly made up for it and even added another thousand or so before they reshuffled.

I went through four decks from 10PM until 1AM. I was also ahead over five thousand dollars at 1AM. Since I left willingly, before they needed to asked me, nothing was said inside the casino. However, I was followed into the lounge by two obviously armed security men. The two of them took seats at a table near where Simon and his friends were seated.

When I sat down, I had no idea whether the boys had been having sex or dancing in the disco. Simon looked sober, but the other two looked a little wonkie. "So Simon, have you three been having fun?" I asked.

"Oh hell, we missed you," he said with a smile.

'Well here I am, but I probably brought trouble with me," I replied.

"Oh my how exciting," One of the two cute boys said.

Simon just gave him a terrible look before he turned to me. "How much trouble did you bring to the party?" he asked with a smile.

"If you look behind me, you will see two men dressed in very casual, but also very large shirts. They followed me from the Casino." I said.

"How much did you win there?" he asked.

"About five grand, but they have no where to run, if they plan to rip me off. I think it is more likely that they work for the casino. They plan most likely to give me a message. You do know that casinos just hate to lose money." I suggested.

"So you think they are following you to send a message that your business is no longer welcome. That makes no sense, they should be begging you to come back, so that they can recover their cash." he said. For one so young, Simon did pretty much know how the world worked.

"Perhaps it is because I beat the blackjack table using a betting system. You know how they hate when the odds are even?" I suggested hoping that he did indeed know.

"Oh my and you only took five grand. They should be jumping for joy. In parts of Paris the players take tens of thousands like that. Then of course most of them do wind up very dead."

"Oh my god what are you going to do," one of the clean boys asked.

"Should we throw them overboard?" Simon asked me for effect.

"No Jerrod, but we should explain to them that we are not impressed," I suggested.

"Would you like for me to talk to them, or shall you?" he asked.

"I will deliver the message, but if they stand up be prepared to join the party," I advised.

"I think I can manage that. I might even throw one of these in front of me, just to let him see how it feels to be terrified." Jerrod said with a giggle.

I stood without another word and moved to the security men's table. I sat down without asking permission. "So do you have a message for me? If so deliver it and get the hell back to the office. I will accept your message, but I'm not going to be intimidated by your presence." I smiled when I said it.

"We know who you are Ms. Stone. You are a Very VIP passenger, but the casino is a lease operation. Just like this lounge. The lease holder is not as impressed with you as everyone else seems to be. So yes we have a message, you are not welcome in the casino again."

"I really wish you hadn't gone into all that detail. See, you could have just said we would appreciate you not playing blackjack again. In which case I would have dropped it at that. Now that you took away the whole box of candy, I will have to look elsewhere for my amusement." I said.

"That was the idea," the largest of the two said. He most likely outweighed me a hundred pounds, but he was slow and a little clumsy, I had already decided he could be taken easily.

"Since you are not employees of the cruise ship, stay the fuck away from me. If you follow me around, then I will have to deal with you. I doubt that either of us would enjoy that." I was looking at the largest when I said it. I had already shifted my weight so that I could reach the box opener easily. I could do it by ripping the pocket off my tight ass jeans.

"I think if you stay out of the casino, we can stay away from you without any problem," the smaller one said to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.