Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 355

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 355 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I walked back to the Downtown House in a nasty mood. I could not believe that robosluts had dark moods, but I sure as hell did. I bet it shocked the creator as well.

I was tired of dealing with people, who couldn't find it in themselves to tell the simple truth. Hell, deep down I knew that they had not even told themselves the truth. When it came right down to it, they wanted their brother to disappear, before he brought chaos to their well ordered lives. As a machine I could appreciate their need for order. I would not have a hard time admitting that I would happily scrap any other machine, which threatened the order of things.

My god, I thought as I stood at my front door, that way of thinking was not human at all. It was the kind of thought that the humans claimed to fear about machines making decisions. To the human the concept of evaluating a person's worth to society then acting on that evaluation was abhorrent. To me it was the only rational way to place a value on anything.

If Jerome were a bicycle and the bicycle began to give me problems. I might continue to ride the bicycle until the problems made the bicycle, just not worth the extra effort. Then I would evaluate the required cost and effort to repair the bicycle. If it was clearly more expensive to repair the bicycle than it was to buy a new one. I would most definitely scrape the bicycle and replace it. Most humans would as well.

Only a human would spend the extra money to rebuild a worn out bicycle, just because it had been a gift from a lover. A person without the emotional baggage would simple melt it down and start over.

Yes, I still rode the Gunney's bicycle, so I guess that made me the walking contradiction, partly cold and reasonable and partly emotional. Maybe that was the definition of a modern human.

Whatever I was, I would try to move Jerome along with the least amount of force. They had asked me to do it, because he wasn't my brother. I had no baggage concerning Jerome. I would do whatever it took, short of murder, to rid them of the troublesome brother.

When I got inside my place, I found it very quiet. I guessed that the two human units had driven to the model house to show it one last time before they left for the weekend. I went into the kitchen to pour myself coffee. I planned to head up to the second floor to relax and watch the traffic move past my window.

Yes, I had heard the background noise, but it got automatically processed and it fell into the 'not a threat'category, so of no real interest. When I climbed the stairs, I knew what the noise was. It was not a fan with a bad bearing, or a bird sitting on the air vent outside chirping. It Sylvia and Peter screwing in my bed.

Since they didn't seem to notice me, I leaned against the corner of the bathroom pod and watched. They were looking out the window at the traffic. Well they would have been, if they had their eyes open.

Sylvia was on her hands and knees. Peter was on his knees while leaning against Sylvia. He was also pumping his penis in and out of her. At least that answered my question about who, if anyone, Sylvia was doing.

At that moment I knew why Sylvia liked to watch. It was the most wildly erotic thing I had ever seen. It was like a really good porno video only a hundred times better. Knowing and loving the people involved made it crazy hot. I had a revelation then, maybe watching your sister or brother screw someone would be even more erotic.

I didn't want to join them, I just wanted to masturbate to the image. So I did. I spread my legs and bent slightly, so that I could easily reach the wildly sexual tab they had attached to me. It was where my clit had been, when I was human. I rubbed that tab and slipped fingers inside me while I watch Peter's dick move inside Sylvia's pussy. Somewhere during the show I exploded over and over in orgasm which made me quiver. It was an amazing feeling. It was not better or worse than sex with a man just different in a subtle way.

There was an advantage in knowing where I needed the next sensation to be. Maybe that was what Sylvia felt. Maybe she had the overwhelming need to be in control. Well she wasn't in control at that moment. At that moment she had Peter's cock in her and he was headed toward his own orgasm.

My circuits were fried, so I just stood and watched. Peter came so hard that I could tell from his jerky uncoordinated movements, then his sudden muscle freeze as he emptied semen inside Sylvia. She however was still moving trying to get there, wherever there was. Peter almost collapsed, That was my cue to leave as quietly as possible.

When they came downstairs I was sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee. "So I hope you at least plan to take my sheets to the laundry," I said with a wicked smile.

"I never planned for that to happen," Peter said seemingly embarrassed.

Sylvia looked at me defiantly and said, "I did."

"Oh I knew that," I replied with a smile. "You wanted me to watch. So now I know." I turned my attention to Peter. "Don't worry Peter, everyone gets used now and then. It is part of the human condition."

I gave him a chance to think that over, then I said, "I have a job for you. Go find me a cell phone that you can modify, so that it stays on and transmits for several hours at a time."

"That's going to be tough. The batteries are not designed for that much continuous use," he said.

"Size is not that important, add a second battery if you need to do so. If you absolutely can't do it, I can devise a protocol to cut down on the use. I would prefer not to do that, but I can I suppose."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.