Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 336

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 336 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Reggie, if you are wondering what to do next, you should probably kiss me." I said it even though we were standing in the kitchen. The hallway from the back door empties into the kitchen. That's where a lot of my conversations take place, just because of the geography of my Downtown House.

Reggie might not have a lot of original thoughts, but he did follow orders well. He move close and kissed me. Even though he had to be ordered, there was a great deal of passion in that kiss. It was the passion of a young inexperience boy all excited. I fed on the emotion, even though I would never admit it even to myself. Well at least I wouldn't have before.

I was beginning to feel that heat build slightly, when there was a ringing of the front door bell. "What the fuck?" I asked. If Reggie had been anyone else I might have worried that his passion would dissipate while I checked out the ringing bell. Since Reggie was a young guy, all hot and bothered, and he was a cop, I didn't think seeing me head to the door with my Derringer in hand would shock him too much. Especially if he had heard how many times I had been shot or stabbed.

I didn't check the camera as I should have. I had no idea who it was, but I had a feeling it was personal not professional. Even if it was violence that had come calling, anything short of an IED was not going to be lethal.

It turned out to be Edsel who was reasonably non lethal I assumed. "Edsel I'm a little busy at the moment."

"Come on Maxine, they tell me you are up for anything. The cop most likely won't kiss and tell Besides so what if he does?" she asked. She saw my reluctance. "Why not ask the virgin? let him decide."

"How did you know he was a virgin, I just found out?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm young but I have been around a lot of virgins in college. I can smell them. Of course the chick virgins smell better than the dick virgins," she explained.

"I'm sure they do," I replied. "Come on in, you can put it to him, but if he shows even the slightest reluctance, out you go."

At that moment I had my one thought about the farm. It was I am probably a reluctant porn star, since they have the ability to film everything. "Reggie, you remember Edsel I'm sure." I filled a cup with coffee while I waited for them to do their dance.

"Reggie, I hope you don't mind that I invited myself to the party. Maxine said I could stay, but only if you were cool with it. You are the one with the power right now," she sounded very unlike herself. It looked as thought Edsel had minored in psychology in college. Either that or her real minor was in getting laid.

"I guess, if it's okay with Maxine, it is with me," he said.

Edsel looked at me and I shook my head.

"That isn't good enough. You have to want us both or Maxine doesn't want to go along," she said almost begging.

It was pretty pathetic. By that time I was hoping he would say no. Of course there aren't many men who would say no to an offer like that. Even if both women were skinny and only one had a decent set of boobs.

"Sure. I would love it," he said with a little more enthusiasm.

Edsel looked at me and I shook my head. Unlike Reggie, Edsel did not need to be told what to do. She kissed him first and her body did that rubbing thing that men love. I had almost forgotten about that, I had to put that high in my memory list for next time. She also ground her hips against him, that move was in my active memory chain.

Edsel was about the same age as Reggie, but she was definitely taking over. I was just as glad, since I found it difficult to be with men, who weren't in control. They didn't have to be an Arab ambassador type, but at least director of the little drama was nice.

Edsel turned to me and I kissed her because I knew my part in the little drama. I noted the she had her hand on Reggie's cock while she kissed me. I put my hand on her boob and found that it was hard like I expected. Yep Edsel had a boob job sometime. Since she was no more than mid twenties she had it very young. I admit that I was curious about the story she had promised to tell me. I felt both her hands opening the button on my jeans. Edsel was a greedy little thing.

My circuits were definitely warm when I heard the key in the back door. I could have stopped what I was doing to see what had happened, but I knew so I didn't bother. I knew because I didn't need a computer to monitor that cam. I could use the same technology the farm used to send me the Senator's assistant's photo. I just tuned in the feed and saw Sylvia open the door.

So what I did was, I did nothing. Sylvia walked in and stood in the corner watching as Edsel slipped her hand into my panties. Edsel was the leader of the drama, at least she was at that moment. Since my knees were getting weak from the circuits overheating, I led them to the living area with the two large sofas. Also from those sofas there was the view of an empty main street at 1am, The view with the glowing stop lights reflected from the windows of the building across the street. Now and then a cop car would roll by as well.

That was the eerie yet beautiful sight playing in the back ground as I fell onto the sofa. I lifted my hips to help as Edsel pulled my jeans and panties off. While she did that I clumsily pulled down Reggie's trousers. I had his slightly larger than average cock out and pulled on his hips to get him within reach of my mouth. Since I could easily remember what men liked, I planned to keep him engaged while Edsel slipped between my legs.

I licked, kissed, and gently sucked on the head of Reggie's cock. while Edsel found her way to my clit. It was hard for me to believe the feelings she was creating in me. I knew that I wasn't supposed to have emotions in the new shell but I was definitely hot and bothered. The how and why of it made no fucking difference to me at all. I was working purely for that release of energy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.