Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 335

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 335 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

6:47 PM on a Friday night, my power pack was hot, and I was ready to go. It was too early for Cowboy's to be any real fun. I was about to go looking for something to occupy my brain for a couple of hours when I got the call. I answered my own Smarter than Smart phone.

"Hello, Stone speaking," I suggested.

"Stone huh?" the slightly familiar female voice said in an almost humorous tone.

"Yeah, so? speak to me bitch." I was pretty sure no one involved in my business would use that tone with me. So I risked being flip with her.

"I was wondering what your plans were for tonight?" the voice asked.

"Actually I was planning to go out looking for trouble, so who the hell are you?" I asked.

"It's Edsel from Jennifer's law firm," she said. "Maybe I can save you a trip."

"Ah, boobs on a stick," I said it trying to be a little insulting.

The laughter from her end of the phone went on for several minutes. "You know there is a story involved," she said.

"I'm sure there is," I replied.

"Buy me a beer and I'll entertain you with all the gory details," she informed me.

"Edsel, Jennifer and I have an understanding. I don't date her employees and she bails my skinny ass out of jail when I need it. It has worked out so far. I would like to keep her bailing my ass out of jail."

"Okay, so if you are going out to look for trouble, where are you going to begin your hunt?" she asked.

"8pm at the Cop Out," I said. Now I need to go get dressed,

"Good enough," Edsel said.

I figured Edsel would be very popular at the cop out and I could leave her in good hands. Probably several sets of good hands. I hadn't taken pizza to the Cop Out in a while, so I got dressed slowly, then drove the ugly pick up to the Pizza and Pasta Pit.

At 7:30 and change I placed an order for three large pizzas, one plain, one hamburger/onion and one garbage can model, all to go. Since I had to sit and wait, I checked my mail. There were lots of BS emails but nothing from anyone I cared about. Of course all the really juicy emails went to the farm. Anderson and the junior ambassador were in contact with the case officer who pretended to be me.

I wondered how well he was as a woman, he might be the male version of me. Everyone thought I was high on testosterone all the time. Maybe he was rolling on estrogen. That kind of thought helped to pass the time, but there was still a lot of dead time because my brain processed information way too quickly. For instance I could tell that one of the other take out customers was a pot dealer.

I could smell the raw pot on him. His clothes had a mixture of dirt and pot smells about them. I debated telling him to move on but decided it was none of my business as long as there wasn't any trouble associated with him.

Since the Pizza and Pasta Pit was five blocks from the center of town, in a northwestern direction, and the cop out was three blocks southeast of the center of town, I got a nice tour of the downtown. During that tour I noticed a parking lot about a quarter of a city block in size. It had openings into two different streets, since it was on a corner. On a corner I almost never passed, I might add...

I knew that I wouldn't forget about it, but it might get moved down on my priority list. So just in case something happened over the weekend, I called Sylvia. "Sylvia I was on my way to the cop out and passed a vacant lot a couple of blocks from from downtown central. Check on the cost of it please. It's on the corner of Wrenn and E. Smith street.

I left the message, then slipped the phone back into the cowgirl style denim jacket. It stayed in that pocket almost all the way to the Cop Out Club. When it rang, I was in their parking lot.

"Stone," I said into it.

"It's me Sylvia, I'll take a look at the parking lot tomorrow. Sounds like a good location. You can walk from your downtown house to the office."

"Yes I could. You really wouldn't need the moped, you could switch to a bike instead."

"I think, I would like that," Sylvia said.

"Yeah that sounds about right. So is there anything else? I'm about to deliver pizza to the Cop Out Club." I said.

"How about I come down there, if you realize it is not a date," she said.

"I am sure the cops would love you. There is always a shortage of gorgeous women here. And Sylvia you don't have to remind that we are not dating, I got that already." I said it, since I was getting a little tired of the constant reminder.

I went inside after she hung up without saying whether she was really going to show or not. I didn't mind sharing the spotlight with the pizza, I could complete. I could probably compete with boobs on a stick, but noway could I compete with Sylvia. Even though I wasn't really trying to compete, it was nice not to be treated like the redhead stepchild at the family Christmas party.

I left the pizza on a table near the bar, then went to find a table with someone I knew, or if not that one with a good view of the dance floor. Not so that I could see the dancers, but so that they could see me. Hey I was out to get laid, I fully admit it. I was actually putting my hopes on the Cowboy's Bar and Grill, but I would take someone from the Cop Out club.

A very young man who should have been playing video games, rather playing cop, came over. "Hi there, Ms, Stone I just want you to know I'm a big fan." he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.