Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 330

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 330 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"Give me your belt and lay across the bed. You know what is going to happen. You have have been a bad boy and need a spanking don't you?" I asked.

"Yes Mommy," he said as he handed me the belt. Then he calmly lay across the bed for me.

I began by striking him one stiff blow, then I eased off. After the initial pain it was for the illusion more than anything. "Now are you going to be a good boy?" I asked. It was time to set the hook.

"Yes Mommy please, I promise I will be a good boy. Please stop, I promise I will be a good boy." he begged.

"When I call you will do whatever Mommy asks?"

"Oh yes anything," he said.

Have him tell you when the bidding for the crusader missile project is going to be held. came the message in my mind.

"Now tell Mommy, when the Crusader Missile is being bid?" I demanded

"April 15, tax day, it's an inside joke," he said. Yeah on the American people I thought. At that moment I could have beat him to death.

Give him his reward, the voice in my head said.

You fucking prick, I answered silently.

I flipped Jack Anderson over, Then I ever so slowly kissed his straining cock head. I wrapped my hand around the base so that I could hold it in place while I licked it like a lolly pop. As I lowered my mouth onto his cock taking it deeper I slipped my index finger into his rectum.

I stroked his cock a few times with my warm wet mouth and he began to cum. I sucked deeper and swallowed while I stroked his ass with my finger. He came like water from a garden hose. He did not spurt until the very end. Up until that point, he came in a steady stream. When I finished with his cock he was crying. I had no way of measuring the amount of semen I had swallowed but it was a significant amount I was sure.

I wanted him to at least return the favor, but the controller's silent voice returned. No Maxine, he has to be powerless it's part of the game you know that.

Yeah, I know you prick, I replied.

Maybe it's time you teach your friend Sylvia?" Came the word from the controller.

"Maybe you need to go to hell, I replied. I had made the decision not to hit on Sylvia all by myself. That in itself was something. Not only that, I realized that something was different about it. I actually said no, and they had to allow me to say no. Eve could not have done that.

I stood and coldly said to Jack Anderson, "Dry your eyes, get your slimy ass dressed and leave. Do not say another word just leave." I moved to the chair by the window and took stock of myself while he did just that.

It was three in the morning and my operating power reserve was well over 50%. After Jackie baby left I needed to clean up for sure, otherwise I was no worse for wear. Jackie however was going to find that he had just sold his sold to the devil. The information he gave me was only confidential, but he had passed on confidential information for kinky sex. He was indeed fucked. Even though he enjoyed the hell out it, it was going to prove not to have been a bargain.

I sat alone from 3AM until 10AM. Somewhere around 7AM the messages started.

Farm: Maxine what the fuck are you playing at?

Me: What the fuck are you talking about?

Farm: We finally found a photo to match up to the images from your scanner. The ones of the man who attempted the assassination of the Senator.

Me: Again what the fuck are you talking about?

Farm: We know it's your boyfriend.

Me: I don't have a boyfriend. If I did I doubt that I would have just finished fucking Jack Anderson for you.

Farm: You know what I mean. You knew who it was and didn't tell us.

It should have bothered him that I could keep it from him. It should have bothered me that it didn't bother him/her.

Me: My assignment was to keep the fucker alive and I did. I was tasked with nothing else. I'm going to fulfill the assignments you give me, but I'm not selling out people I know to do it. Unless of course they need it.

That last part was to make him/her nervous as to whether I would sell the Farmers out as well, if they needed it. They should be worried that I was becoming the old me with batteries and on steroids. I suddenly wondered if that had been a known possibility all along.

Maybe not for sure, but could they have known that there was a possibility that the circuits they loaded, with what had been me, might be able to take over the rest of the computer. If so would there ever be another Maxine class computer, probably not. I would be too unpredictable. I had always known that the new me would take some getting used to, but I thought it was me that needed the getting used to the new me. Maybe the creator was having just as many problems as me.

Me to the Farm: We probably need a meet.

Farm: Get Sylvia home first. Then we will have a STOL flight swing by your local grass field one day soon.

Me: Fair enough.

I went back to hibernation mode while I waited for Sylvia. Obviously she and the congressman had fun since it was 10AM when she got home. Not only that she was all smiles, which is a good sign with women the morning after.

"So did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes I did and if you want details, you will have to buy lunch before we leave." she informed me playfully.

"So are the details McDonald's or A fancy steakhouse worthy?" I asked.

"He is a Congressman but only McDonald's worthy, but I am steakhouse worthy for sure. You would have been proud." she said.

"Then it's fancy restaurant steak sandwiches to go," I said in agreement. We began our drive home at noon after having picked up two steak and cheese sandwiches from one of those really fancy restaurants outside the local mall. I think the small town had the restaurant only because there was a college there. Usually a college can support a better class of restaurants for some reason. Aster, if it weren't Helen's home, would have nothing but fast food.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.