Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 321

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 321 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I was extremely pleased when Anya wanted to stay home. She was expecting a call from her sister in Russia. Vlad and I drove to the Cowboy Bar and Grill first. It and the Cop Out were my usual hangouts. Well not where I hung out, just where I went to get laid.

When we walked in, I could see that business was off. Sarah was standing at the bar with a drink in her hand. I suppose the Christmas spirit was found in a glass at cowboys.

"Sarah how about a cup of bad coffee," I suggested. She looked from me to Vlad who shook his head.

"Here you go, one bad coffee on the house, since it's Christmas," she said placing the coffee in front of me.

"Sarah what do you know about an organized ring of girls operating in town?" I asked.

"I don't know anything," she said. The look on her face told me it was true.

"Do you know where I need to go to ask?"

"There is nobody that I know in town with that kind of organization. Maybe in Tryon," she said. "But I wouldn't know."

After she left Vlad said, "You know I don't think there is a market here for girls in any large number. Maybe one or two, Do you know how many he is supposed to be running and how he is doing it?"

"If I knew that, I wouldn't be on this fishing trip," I admitted.

"Let's rethink this expedition. Who would most likely want those kinds of girls?" Vlad asked.

"My guess would be the people dealing with the mission. Either other members or vendors that kind of thing. The problem with going outside that group is that the girls are not going to be be really high class." I said.

"Not even close," Vlad agreed.

"Those people don't have the kind of money to make the venture viable." I suggested.

"How much extra money do they need. They have almost nothing now, anything is a step up. As for Peace, he may not be in it for the money. He might be in it for the power. Maybe he is planning a coup against the Preacher."

"That's a lot of intrigue for a non profit. But you know a hell of a lot of money is going into the mission. If someone decided not to spend it, very soon he would be very rich." I admitted.

"If they weren't operating the girls internally, how would they market them. Remember we still have the same customer base. I don't see college boys riding one of these beasts," Vlad said.

"There is a section of town where the riff raff moved after the preacher rehabilitated the West End section. Come on let's ride down and ask a few questions. These people don't have a lot to lose Vlad, so go easy it could break bad at any second.

"Well we are a little over dressed to be anything but cops or something like it," he said.

"Let's just see how it goes. I can send someone back undercover if it gets to that," I agreed.

The Shamrock had needed a coat of paint ten years before. By the time we showed up it needed a complete renovation. At the very least someone needed to change the grease on the walls. There was so much dirt attached to the hanging bulbs that the room was several lumen darker than necessary.

Neither Vlad nor I were dressed especially well, but we were still over dressed for the Shamrock. At least we didn't create a riot when we entered. People didn't start running for the exits. It was probably my really bad hair that held them in place. No self respecting cop or do gooder would have hair that looked like mine.

"What'll you have," the waitress asked.

"Might as well make it two beers," Vlad said.

"You want to eat?" she asked through her broken teeth.

"No thanks," I said.

What the fuck are you doing? the question came from the controller.

I'm trying to find out what the Deacon is up to, I replied in a silent message.

Since we weren't going to fool anyone, I decided just to go for it. When the waitress returned with the beer I asked, "We are having a party at my place the weekend after Christmas, New Years, and we need a few girls. who should I talk to?" I asked.

"I ain't got no idea," she said.

"So much for that ten dollar tip," I said. "All I want is a name. You aren't involved at all."

"What you want the girls for?" she asked.

"It's just a party for my friends. We like all kinds of different things. I will provide the dresses and all that. They just have to show up and be friendly, very friendly." I smiled what could have passed for a leer at her. I had a clear memory of how to do it, so it came pretty natural.

"I don't want nothing to do with that, but I can get you a phone number," she said.

"I don't want store clerks now. I want real women, you know what I mean." I said.

"Yeah, I know," she said it with a great deal of disgust.

"I need a shower," I said after she had gone to retrieve the number.

"It can only get worse, you know that." Vlad said to me.

"Yes, but with a little luck we can fuck someone up and make it all worthwhile," I said with a smile.

The waitress came back and we traded a ten dollar bill for the phone number. "If this number is a fake, I will be back for my money," I said it with that smile again. "I might have to take it out in trade, but I'll get it."

"The number is good, ask for Sammy," she said.

"So there is at least one cutout," Vlad said.

"Even if these are the same girls," I suggested.

"If he comes up with a few, odds are good they are the same ones. Not that many large operations at one time in a small town. This ain't New York City or Moscow even," Vlad said.

I dialed Sammy's number and it went to voice mail, so I hung up. "We are going to need to grab him up," I suggested.

"Is he going to disappear?" Vlad asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.