Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 315

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 315 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

When we arrived, I allowed Peter to handle the check in and to unload the car. I did carry my own bags to the elevator. We all entered the 'mini suite' together. It was pretty obvious that I was only a minor personality at the network.

I had stayed in far, far worse places for sure, but it was also not star treatment. If the CIA had expected this to be a burst on the scene moment, they weren't forcing the issue. It was satisfactory for the one night we would be using the place. It was just fine for the small amount of use I would make of it, it would never do for really serious entertaining of big shots.

"Look you two, let's not do a bed assignment. Just whoever needs the big bed take it. I can sleep anywhere." I smiled as I said it.

"Are you sure?" Sylvia asked.

"Honey, I can sleep sitting up in a dirt hole in the ground, the sofa bed in the living room would be several steps up from that." I smiled at her. I had a feeling she and Peter might be doing the deed in that bed. I wasn't sure, and I wasn't at all sure that they wanted me to know, so anything was possible.

"I'm starved," Peter said. "How about we go grab some lunch. Something that isn't fast food."

"You two go, I need to rest," I said giving them a chance to be alone. I was not trying to engineer anything, I was just being thoughtful, I told myselfr.

"Are you sure?" Sylvia asked.

"Honey, I'm older than you two by several years. I need to sit in a stuffed chair which isn't moving for a while." I replied.

"Okay, we might ride around and see the sights, if that is okay?" Peter commented.

"It's fine just have her home in time to dress for the party," I replied.

After they left I pulled up the route for the marathon. I was ready to call a cab when there came a knock on my door. I removed the derringer from my jeans pocket. I had moved it from the fleece hoody, which I had worn in the car. I could also have dug the .38 out of my duffel bag, if I felt that I needed more fire power.

I looked out the peep hole, stuck the pistol in my pocket so quickly I might have shot myself, had the derringer's springs not been so stiff. I threw open the door and dragged the man standing in the hall inside and kissed him passionately. Who said robots couldn't feel anything. My little servo motors just sang with joy.

"Irish what the fuck are you doing here," I said. "Fuck it, never mind just get your ass into my bed."

I dragged him into the bedroom an then I undressed him. I remembered how much he loved oral sex, so I was instantly on my knees for him. I had his cock deep in my throat and was thrilled to hear him moan my name.

"Max I love your mouth. You are the best cocksucker I ever knew," he groaned. Since he had known me as the old Maxine and now and the new me and didn't seem to notice the change I was thrilled.

I licked on his cock, I sucked on is cock head, I used my mouth like a cunt to fuck his cock, When I felt him stiffen and drive deep into my throat I swallowed his cum.

The thing I loved best about the Irishman was that he recovered quickly. He couldn't get it up, but he could get his head between my legs. My ass was bouncing off the bed seconds after he put his lips to my fake clit. The memories of him in my bed were stronger and more real than the moment we were in. I came, then came again. I was trying to pull his head even closer when I had to swallow a scream I was about to release. I finally pushed him away.

"God damn," he said exhausted.

"Ditto," was all I could manage. It took several minutes before I could speak again. "Martin what the fuck are you doing here? and how did you know I was here?"

"Your TV network invited me to the party. They thought the housewife bunch was too prissy. That is how they put it. Since I was free, I came on board for the free liquor. Well they might also have mentioned that you would be here." he said it smiling.

"You better be here for me damn you. You almost strangled me with your cock, I better not have been just an after thought for you." I said.

"Damn how would I ever explain to the cops how you died," he said laughing at me.

"Fuck you Irish," I said. "I knew that the episode where you shot the guy while I was blowing him would be a hit. So are they going to give you your own show?" I asked.

"They said that when I retired there was a spot for me. The chick, they sent to track me down, said I had presence," he said laughing.

"Trust me this party is going to be a two hour special at least," I said.

"Yeah, I had to sign a waiver giving them to use my image just so they would pick up the bill for this trip. Shit they flew me in from Cairo." he said.

"What were you doing in Cairo, a remake of Casablanca?" I asked.

"I was trying to do a remake of blowing the shit out of a captured drone," he said laughing.

"I see that didn't work out," I replied.

"The admiral called, said it got canceled. The client lost his balls," he said.

"Happens a lot in an election year," I noted.

"Ain't that the truth," he said.

During that conversation we were both naked in the bed. I had his cock in my hand the whole time, so I felt it getting hard again. I excused myself, then went into the bathroom to empty a pack of the jell into my pussy and one into the evacuation canal. I knew Irish liked it dirty as well as straight up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.