Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 310

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 310 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"So what do I do first," Peter asked.

"First you have a drink with the cool guys, then tomorrow you bring you fanciest laptop to my house. Then we begin work..." He grinned like a baboon.

I turned my attention to Sylvia. "Before we go shopping I want you to get with Jen. Find out what bank is holding the note on the A1 building. I am sure it is in default. Let's see if the three of us can't shake something up there. If we are all going to be working, we need an office. After that we can go to Tryon for a party dress."

"So now, let's party," I said. "Peter do you play poker?" I asked.

"No, but I can learn," he said happily.

"Timmie," I said raising my glass. When she arrived I continued, "Post a note on the board. I am going to have a poker game tomorrow night, fabric stakes of course."

"What does that mean," Peter asked.

"It means strip poker tomorrow night at 8PM. I hope you are a quick study," Sylvia explained to him. "Nothing breaks the ice like seeing everyone naked."

I stayed there drinking with them for another hour. During that time Peter bored me to death with details about his game and how he put it together. I recognized that he was pretty damn smart. I hoped he was as smart as he seemed to think. According to him, he was just in town to get a degree from the community college. It was a waste of his time he assured me. "Just need it on the resume," he explained.

He could damn sure talk the talk, we were going to find out real fast if he could walk the path of righteousness. If he could do the job tomorrow morning, then he could attend the poker game. If not, he was out of the loop real quick. I had no room for bullshit artist, well other than me of course.

"What are you driving?" I asked Peter.

"I have a Ford Explorer II," he said.

"I have no idea what that is. Is it a minivan?" I asked.

"No, it's a small suv," he replied.

"So Sylvia, I have had all the party I can stand. If you want to stay, I expect Peter will give you a lift home. Won't you Peter?" I asked.

"God, I would love to," he said.

"I mean no disrespect, but I think I'm gonna take that ride home with Maxine," she said. I was a little surprised. "I have had a long day as well."

"Then Peter it looks like the party is over. I will see you at 9AM sharp at my place," I said. He nodded.

In the car Sylvia said, "Maxine I hope taking me home wasn't a problem for you?"

"Hell no, I had planned to take you home all along. I just wanted to give you the option." I said.

"Frankly I like him, but I'm not ready to commit to anything. As far as paying him for a job well done, he hasn't done anything yet." She smiled to let me know that she understood what might happen someday.

"Then give some thought to what kind of dress you want." I suggested.

"First thing I'm going to get started on an office for us. I need a fucking desk." she said grinning. "Besides I want to see Delbert again."

"Now hold on Delbert is my type," I replied. "I sure as hell hope he isn't the one to be the judge." I said.

Sylvia broke into laughter. "Okay, he won't be the one."

I almost made it home before they forced me off the road. I can't say that I wasn't expecting to see the teenager again. I can't even say that I was surprised to be forced off the road. I had known that I was being followed, since I left the Cloak and Dagger. They had waited until the witness had been dropped off.

I had the .38 hammerless 5 shot revolver and the 2 shot .410 gauge derringer in my lap when I stopped the car rather violently. They cut me off just outside the downtown area. I didn't want any witnesses either so I was happy that it was an industrial area.

Ask any cop and he or she will tell you how dangerous it is to approach a car from the front. They had to pull in front of me to cut me off and force me to the curb. I could easily have slumped behind the motor of the car and shot them both very dead through the windshield. Hell it was foolish of me not to do it.

Instead I opened the driver's door and crouched behind it. I pointed the .38 at the one I recognized. Two more had gotten out of the car's back seat. There was a total of four of them. I could still have killed all of them before the pretend thugs got to me.

What I needed was a permanent end to the confrontation without having to go to jail even for an hour. "Stop where you are or we are going to be in a firefight. You guys know who I am, so you should know I have a lot more experience in a firefight than you. I know you think I can only get one of two of you, but do you really want to be that one?"

They stopped and seemed to be thinking it over. "Now the Nene here thinks he has a beef with me, so let him take care of his own shit. What kind of man needs three friends to handle an old woman"" I asked.

My real adversary was suddenly livid. I had attacked his manhood again. Even worse this time in front of more of his friends. He didn't realize that he had chosen the time and place, not me.

"Shut up Puta," he screamed rushing forward gun extended in that bullshit TV gangsta style. I kept a gaze on his eyes. If he gave me that sudden crazy look people have just before they pull the trigger, I was going to kill him.

"You need to get real close if you are going to shoot me gangsta style hon. It is very hard to hit anyone with the gun angled like that." Instead of pulling the trigger when he was far away enough to be safe, he tried to get real close to me. It was about the dumbest thing he could have done. I took two steps back as if retreating. It was so I could close the car door. I figured I could do that safely since the kid was between me and the rest of them. He was in effect my human shield.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.