Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 301

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 301 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Kate and I lay in post orgasmic bliss for just a few minutes before she decided that she just had to check her messages. There is nothing like a chubby girl having to get back to business five minutes after you have your tongue inside her to bring you back to earth.

"I need to return this call it's about your Heartland Mills Project," she said pushing buttons before I could even answer. Yes I smiled at the image, even though I was a little disappointed. I wondered if I had lost something with all the changes in me. Oh course I had lost something, the question was how much and would it make a difference.

It was easy enough to fix. I would just have to never screw anyone I had screwed before. Then the guy or gal in my bed would have nothing with which to compare. I laughed at the thought, it might mean me moving out of town. Or maybe like a serial killer, I would have to hunt somewhere else. That thought made me laugh out loud. I had never thought of myself as a sexual predator but maybe I had been all along.

I had intentionally tuned Kate out until she turned off the phone. "Well they are back with an offer. I explained yet again that it would be a yes or no answer. I wanted to make absolutely sure that they knew there would be no more negotiations."

"And now you are making sure I know that you know. So okay what are they offering me?"

"It's a carved in stone, iron clad contracted sale that only you can get out of," Kate said.

"Come on Kate you are trying to run a sales game on me and I know it, so don't bother," I said in a voice tinged with exhaustion. It was an act because I didn't really give a damn, it was all part of the act so that my humanity would not be questioned.

"The will take 500k for phase one, 250k for phase two, and then 150k for phase three. They think it will tie you into continuing even if the project is only marginally profitable at first," she said.

"Okay, let me think a minute." I did and I decided that I would have a million in 18 units that might or might not sell quickly. The decision was easy for me. "Call them back and tell them "no thanks."

"I can negotiate a better deal," she said.

"You didn't fucking listen any of you. I told you that I was finished after my last offer. They had one chance and they blew it. If you want to continue working with me, then close this down and lets move on." I was not a bit angry, but I was impatient and that surprised me. I would be around forever so I need not worry about getting things done before I died. That in and of itself was scary. It also reminded me that there would be logistical problems with that as well.

"So what is next?" Kate asked.

"Next is Sears Plaza," I suggested.

"Are we going to go through with it?" Kate asked.

"You know Kate you seem pissed that I wouldn't let the Hart kids fuck me just so you could make a commission. If that is the case, you probably need to move on to someone else as a customer." I snapped it at her. I wasn't angry but I should have been so I acted the way I felt that the old me would have. I still remembered the old me even if I didn't boil over as quickly.

"You have said that three times Maxine, I think maybe it would be best." she said.

"Alright Kate, I will have Jennifer send you a termination letter. I want to do this right," I said. "Understand this, any project we might have been working on might still come to fruition. If you bring me the offer I finally accept, then you get paid. If a new Realtor brings me an offer on the same property, then I will pay her. If we end up in court, then so be it. You walk away from me and you walk away from my business period."

"I get it," she said as she stomped from the Downtown House.

"Damn maybe I want have to worry about old lovers making comparisons after all," I said to the empty room.

It was easy for me just to shut down for a while and charge. I had nothing I wanted to do at 5PM, so I sat in my straight metal chair and plugged myself into the wall.

I was still doing lots of things that were marginally pleasurable just reinforce my human status. If I played my cards right no one would ever question it. That's why at 9PM I walked across to the Cloak and Dagger to play poker with the gang. Yes it was strip poker night. I felt confident enough to join in for the first time.

They played it a little differently at the Cloak and Dagger. each piece of clothing have a chip count value. When you removed it, you got the chips for it. When you lost the chips we went to the next piece of clothing. When we won enough chips we could get the clothing back. One could stop at any time, but they had to remain in the club for one hour dressed in whatever they had left. People would be sitting around in all sorts of outfits.

Many men and women stopped at underwear, but that had the highest chip value. Some of the women sat topless and some naked. It made for an interesting night. No one was required to play so only those exhibitionist among out group actually played. We didn't all play, but we all looked and laughed.

If one wanted to play they had to be at the table at 9pm sharp. It was only fair everyone start more or less the same. I started in jeans, a sweatshirt, a jacket, a bra, and panties. Five pieces was the maximum allowed. The bragging rights went to the person with the least amount of clothing who manage to keep it all at the end of the night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.