Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 295: Blow Job Outlook

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 295: Blow Job Outlook - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Bill and I slumped into each other's arms. We were both in the after glow of orgasm. Men and women have always experienced orgasm differently. Now there was a third variation. ROBO-ORGASM, it was something which the humans could aspire too.

No it wasn't better, it was just different. Humans would never rest until they could experience one, should they ever find that there was such things. It was therefore essential that they never find out, I was informed secretly. The message came from the guys on the farm.

I wasn't the problem. I had absolutely no desire for people to 'understand' me. I just wanted to go along with the program and exist.

After many minutes Bill reanimated himself to the point that we were kissing again. Just as it had earlier, it excited me. It excited me because I relived memories of better, more possessive lovers. Bill was never going to be a purely passionate lover, that was for sure, but even he could be a memory trigger.

One thing that did concern me about my feeling at that moment was that I didn't just follow along willy-nilly. I actually could see the likely outcome of it, which I never had considered before. The fact that I had planned to suck Bill's cock came to mind, while I kissed him.

The different outcome scenarios also came to mind. They never would have in my old body. Here is how I saw it. If Bill had the balls to push my head to his cock, I would have hungrily sucked it till he came down my throat. In the process I would have remember every man who had done that to me. I would have remembered them as if it were happening at that moment. From the Mendez brothers who tried to choke me on cock, to Martin whose cock I made love to, they would have all been there.

He would feel good, I would feel good, and we could both walk away and sin no more. That was the Bill in charge scenario. However, if I just fell to my knees and sucked his cock, then I feared he would be somehow tied to me like a puppy. A puppy who followed me where ever I went, he would be a loving, but annoying puppy.

That is why Bill had to make the first move, not because it would make his cock down my throat feel different. It also would not make me react to his cock down my throat differently, what it would do was cause Bill to see the act in a different light.

Bill was so wimpy and so worried about how I saw him, that he did nothing but kiss me. That is why our night ended with the handjob for each of us, and nothing more.

With Martin or even some of the women I had known, I would have had to worry about my plumbing problem being seen. Sure I had worried some that Bill might see, but I need not have worried at all.

Bill stayed long enough to come down from his sexual high, then I put his bike on the back of the Woodie and drove him home. I didn't have to do that, but I wanted to be sure he got home safely. That and I remembered how cold it was on a bicycle that time of years. I also remembered how dangerous it was at night on a bike even with a headlight. It was just easier to let him put the bike on the rack and then deliver him to his human warehouse.

When I got back home, I watched more TV while I sat plugged into the wall for two hours. As I charged, I watched a history of the world kind of thing on nat-geo tv. Then just to show that I wasn't a droid, I flipped to a 'Storage Wars' marathon.

Let's face it, one never knows when one will find some oddball thing like those guys found in the abandoned lockers. The item of highest interest to me that night was a toy electric train. No not the one that runs under the Christmas tree, unless your Christmas tree happens to be in a mall somewhere.

The toy train was one that had an engine and ten cars. Each car was capable of carrying two kids. It was a fascinating thing only because it was the time of year when those things would be showing up in the common areas of the malls. So somebody would be out of his normal holiday job. Probably died or found himself in assisted living and the train was lost.

The story I imagined was sad enough, but then I realized that it was like why I hadn't sucked Bill's cock. I began to worry that I might be becoming too thoughtful. I might be rationalizing things too much. I didn't really have to rationalize things at all. I had a feeling that everyone would be just as happy, if I allowed the controllers to do that totally. The idea appealed to me but somehow I couldn't. I needed to take responsibility for my actions, it was how I had lived my life, all my life. That might be why the controllers and I would eventually come to butt heads.

I slipped into my power saving standby mode. That mode was very similar to the light sleep I had experienced before the change. I just kind of floated along with filters over my receptors. It would take a serious event to arouse me,

It came in the form of a phone call. Welcome to day three, I thought. "Hello," is what I said into the smarter phone.

"Hello Maxine, it's me Kate. Do you have anything planned for today?" she asked.

"Not a thing, why do you ask?"

"I have a property I would like for you to look at," she said.

"I really don't have real estate on my mind right now," I admitted.

We don't want you involved in anything else for the next three days so you might as well look at it, the voice in my head said.

"Are you sure," Kate continued.

"No, I'm not really sure. What is it you want me to see?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.