Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 265: Boring

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 265: Boring - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

(out of story note: Thought you might find it interesting that this site will have 50K hits by 9pm. The sol site has over 68k hits. The Maxine soap opera has over a 110k hits. Of course I wanted to say thank you)

(Also the orthopedic guy said I was good to go finally)

The weekend came and went with nothing of interest happening. Monday I attended the meeting with the savings and loan officer. He made me an offer and I made him a counter offer based on the cost and amount of work to renovate the building He based his on the amount left on the loan, which they had given Billy. When the real estate market was rolling, Billy had bought the building then never quite figured out what to do with it.

It was my plan to buy it at the bottom end of the cycle and renovate it immediately. I figured to turn it into four units and the reception hall just as quickly as possible. The loan officer was sympathetic with the plan, but not very helpful. It looked as though I had wasted not only my time, but also that of 'His Laboring Few'.

"You have to understand Ms Stone, we are not in the business of losing money," he said with a smile.

"Neither am I," I said without the greasy smile. I hoped that it had the same finality. "The difference is, I can recognize, when I am in a no win situation. Buying a building that needs a Quarter of a million dollars of renovations at almost any price is a loser. So I think I am going to just let you carry this on your books as a default."

"I know you want to build another dwelling unit downtown Ms Stone, so where will you go for a building?" he asked in that greasy voice.

"Courthouse steps," I said standing to go.

"Ms Stone," an even older man, who had sat quietly in the corner, said. "You know we can't take a complete loss on the building. If we take the principle we loaned Mr Ames and subtract his payments directly from that, would you pay the difference."

"Billy borrowed $100.000 on the building more or less," he said. "His payments, if applied directly to that figure would bring the price down to $80,000 more or less." the old man said.

"No, I can't do that. I will up my offer to $60,000 even though that will put me in a shaky position," I said. You are going to have to write off 20K or 80K it's up to you. If I take the building, it leaves your portfolio forever. If someone else takes it, you might have to carry the note for them. Potentially the expense of servicing the note goes on forever."

"So this is a cash transaction on our books?" the younger man asked.

"It is. My lawyer will write you an escrow check." I suggested.

"You drive a hard bargain Ms. Stone, but I think we can work with that figure. Have your lawyer send us a proposal and we will counter sign it." he said,

"Mr. Jennings, you don't want to drag your feet on this. Don't give me an excuse to bail on this deal. Jen will get something to you today, so that I can get something done with Billy day after tomorrow. If it isn't ready to go, I am going to bail on the deal. It isn't that good of a deal anyway."

"Then why are you doing it," the older man asked.

"Friendship," I replied as I stood to leave. "Just doing a solid, for people who did one for me."

By Friday I was sure things with Billy were going to work out. Vlad brought the Woody back to me. He was being followed by Leon in an almost new Honda of some kind. "So I see you bought a car?" I commented.

"Yes, it is a rental car sold by Avis. The price was good and your friend Jen arranged for the money to change hands without too much paperwork." he said.

"Yeah Jen is good about spending other people's money. She probably should become a loan shark, god know she has enough muscle for the collections. Her client list has to be filled with the worst of the worst." I said.

I was a little surprised when Vlad laughed so easily. "So when do I get to see the plans for your townhouse units?" he asked.

"Depends on how much imagination you have?" I said.

"My imagination is just fine, I could image that you were a normal woman," he said laughing.

"Oh and what am I?" I asked seriously.

"I have decided that you are either a transsexual or have a sever hormonal issue," he said with a laugh.

"Oh does the beard give me away?" I asked.

"No, you are the only woman I know, who would lay in the woods for a day just to kill a man," he said.

"Well that doesn't sound like a compliment," I said.

"It depends on whether you want someone to take to the opera, or to stand watch outside the building where you are working."

"It is true that I don't care for the opera, but I don't care to be the lookout either," I said.

"But I would trust you to be the lookout, but if I took you to the opera, everyone would know you were pretending." Vlad laughed trying to ease his words. It didn't really work that well.

"I'll show you the space anytime you want," I agreed.

"Then it is just across the street. Lets go look," he suggested.

We entered through the front door. "I'm thinking a security door here in the front and a grand stairway leading up to the two higher floors." I saw his look of concern. "Not a grand stairway hon, the grand entrance. One stairway on either side going to different floors. What I have now is a service stairs entering from the rear door.

They originally used the upper floors for storage or something of the sort. It might have even been some kind of sweatshop. They did some sewing in the downtown back during WWII. This might have been where they did it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.