Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 264: Country Club Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 264: Country Club Dinner - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I called Jennifer just as soon as I knew we were a go with Billy. I left a message with her girl Friday dejour. She went through receptionists like most women went through Kotex. Not only did the message include the details of the Billy Ames deal. It also informed her that Ivan and Anya, not to mention Leon, would be in town for dinner tonight. I had no idea what their mood or condition would be. I was giving her a heads up.

I left the Billy Ames thing totally up to Jennifer. Eve and I went for a bike ride into the really classy housing section of town. I had no desire to live on one of the quiet, tree lined streets, but they did make a nice place to ride a bike. We must not have been too bad a sight for the old fogies, and their lawn boys, since we always got smiles and waves from the residents.

When we got back from the ride there were messages on my phone. I nevert answered the phone, when I was on a bike. I had no desire to wind up under the wheels of a truck. Full attention to the road seemed like the best bicycle plan.

Back in the Downtown House I called Jen first, since her message might hold a clue as to the others. "I need to speak to Jennifer," I said to the newish receptionist.

"Yes ma'am the boss said to put you right through." the teenage voice said.

"Maxine, I have been getting calls all afternoon," she said first thing.

"Nice to hear from you too. Glad you are doing well. Now exactly what can I do about that?" I asked.

"Billy will sign on Wednesday of next week. My paralegal is over at the courthouse now. You have a meeting at the Savings and Loan to negotiate a pay off on Monday at 1pm. We can have the letter of intend ready for Billy to sign on Wednesday. That will make all of it legal by the end of next week," she informed me.

"I am impressed. I never saw you move so fast," I said.

"I know you want to get this over with, and fortunately we are dealing with motivated sellers on both pieces of property. I expect it all to go very easily," she said.

"I'll believe it when I see it," I said.

"Ivan, Anya, Leon, James, and Ruth are all meeting Bob and I at the club for dinner. How about you and Eve coming along." she suggested.

"Jeeze Jen, what in hell possessed you to invite all those guys to dinner at once. I sure as hell hope you chose somewhere with metal detectors." I replied.

"Maybe they have a detector left over from the President's visit last year," she said only half joking. "So how about it? want to join us?"

"Oh hell I wouldn't miss it, You have all screwed me the least you can do is buy my dinner," I said.

"Not all, James and Ruth haven't I'm sure, and if I'm not mistaken Anya missed you as well. So that means only about half of us. But then it just might be the night to finish the list," she said with a laugh.

"What time does the torture begin?" I asked.

"The plan is 9PM," she said.

"Shit, I'm going to have to go to McDonald's at 6PM so I don't pass out from hunger." I said.

"Do that since there will be wine, I don't want you getting drunk and showing your ass. Of course like you said the majority of us have already seen it anyway. Now be there dressed in one of those pretty dresses the fag picked out for you, and wear a wig so you don't embarrass me."

"Can do, head Housewife of Aster," I said.

Eve and I started getting ready for the dinner date at 7PM. There were showers to take, and make up to apply. Then there was a dresses to choose, and special underwear to find in my tangled dresser drawers.

Believe it or not that all took from 7 until 8:30. By the time I was put together, I needed a stiff drink, but I decided not to do it. I didn't want to start out ahead of the others. By the time we got all the other little odds and ends done, it was a hello of a rush to be just twenty minutes late.

Jennifer as hostess was already in the bar waiting for us. James and Ruth were seated at the table with she and Bob. Ruth was matronly chic I was glad to see. She obviously had brought a fancy dress with her from the old days. Jennifer and Bob were always fashion conscious, so there had been no question they would be the Ken and Barbie for the evening.

I was in my solid red clingy draped thing, and Eve was in my black cocktail dress. Both dresses were chosen for me by the same gay guy. He also helped me choose my wigs and taught me how to apply make up. All that learned less than a year before. How did I ever get along before him.

I ordered a glass of white wine while Eve and I joined the conversation. James was talking about horses and barns. It was cool stuff I'm sure for James and Bob. Ruth looked interested but only in the 'whatever you want hon' kind of way. Jennifer made no pretense she was checking out the room for Ivan and his troops.

"So Maxine have you made your plan for the drugstore?" she asked after a sweep of the room with her eyes.

I have a couple of plans. You know one if by land and two if by sea," I said.

"Well, I think I was a little carried away. I am not quite ready to grow just yet. I hope you won't be terribly put out if I choose not to buy your second floor." she said.

"Frankly I'm relieved. The place isn't even going to have an elevator. It won't be your kind of place at all," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.