Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 257: Gangbangers and Estimators

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 257: Gangbangers and Estimators - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

After not getting much information from the estimator, I made a call to Jennifer's office. "Maxine, how good to hear from you," the receptionist said. It was something new for people to check the caller ID and then act as if you were a long lost friend. I found it not just disingenuous but also insulting.

"Thanks, did you get me the number for the prison gangster's lawyer?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm not sure Mr. Garcia's lawyer will see you?" she said.

"Oh, I bet if I offer to pay for this time, he will be happy to see me," I suggested. "After all he can change me a hundred bucks and then tell me he can't help me."

It was pretty much what I expected to happen. What I didn't expect was for Phillip Garcia's lawyer to be a fan. That was hard to take. It seemed that somehow my show was a hit with at least the fringe players on the bad guy circuit.

"Ms. Stone, it is so good to see you," Garcia's lawyer said. "Rather than pay for this visit, would you allow me to have my secretary take a picture of me with you and your friend?"

"Hey anything to save a buck," I said smiling. When he had finished with the picture and all the other fawning over me, we got down to it.

"So what is it you wish with my client?" he asked.

"I doubt that you really want to know the details counselor. I just need to have a five minute conversation under the veil of attorney client privilege with your client. It is my understanding that you can arrange it." I said.

"You understand that it would have to be something I felt was beneficial for my client?" he asked.

"You have to understand that the prison is full of men who are desperate for something to be done on the outside. These are different things. Some are impossible to accomplish but some are not. Some of those men could accomplish what I need done just as well as your client." I said.

"Of course, it might be better if you sought those out," he said.

"Very well, in that case I will be sure that whoever does this thing for me, tells Mr. Garcia why he was not the one consulted. I would of course want him to know that it was not a lack of respect on my part. I would have to explain who put an end to our consultation." I smile and Eve and I stood to leave.

"You know what would happen?" he asked.

"Garcia would probably seek new counsel. How he chose to end his arrangement with you would probably depend on how much of a threat he perceived you to be," I said.

"What is to prevent me from having Garcia declare you an enemy?" the lawyer asked.

"Sweetie, if they try to hit me and fail, where do you think I am going to go looking for answers. Trust me, you are going to wish it was the cops at your door, if that happens." I said.

"I'll arrange the visit, but be assured that Garcia can and likely will say no," he said.

"Fair enough," I replied.

While Eve and I waited for the estimator from 'His Laboring Few' and Garcia's shyster to call, we rode the bikes around town. For Eve it was nothing at all, just another chore. For me it was a good solid workout.

It was a bit of a bore riding in circles, so I tried to find places to go on the bike. Eve and I rode to Helen's for breakfast just like every morning. After my morning in the car taking care of the Garcia business, we got back on the bikes. That time we rode to the lake which was a mutha of a ride for me. There were hills to go up and down which Eve didn't even notice, but which kicked my skinny ass. I decided that maybe I wasn't ready for that much exercise just yet. After a long break for lunch, we did the Tour De Emerywood." which was riding six miles of fancy neighborhood's quiet streets.

I wasn't at all surprised that neither the estimator nor the shyster got back with me for two more days. Nor was I surprised they both called the same day. That is just how things seem to go in my world. Eve and I drove almost a hundred miles to sit in the visitor lounge of the prison. Garcia wasn't nearly as large a man as I would have expected. He did have shark eyes, so I knew he was the man.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked when he was seated and cuffed to the table.

"Yes I know, my lawyer told me. Plus I have seen you on TV since then. So what can I do for you?" he asked.

"I came as a matter of respect. I have a thing that needs to be done. It is a thing in your world." I said.

"Is this a big thing?" he asked.

"The biggest," I replied.

"Do you wish me to facilitate this big thing, or just look the other way?" he asked.

"That is up to you. It concerns one of your people," I admitted.

"Oh which one," he was suddenly very interested.

"I think that is something I should pass on through your lawyer. So there are two questions, are in up for it and what is the favor I can do for you on the outside. Remember that the thing you wish in return must me legal, but it can be something you wish to keep quiet."

"And if I do not wish to do this thing, or you do not wish to do my thing, then what?" he asked.

"Then it ends right here," I said.

"I like you Maxine Stone, It is well known that you have Cajones. Tell me why this thing needs to be done," he said.

"There was a rape," I said. "The woman is my friend. Now she lives in fear. He is with you at this time, but he will not always be here."

"Are you asking me to shank one of my own people?" he asked.

"If he is one of yours, then yes I am," I replied.

"That would make me even more ruthless than they say I am," He replied.

"If we can't make a deal, then I will make a deal with someone else and you lose respect." I said.

Garcia was quiet a moment. Then he said, "I have a daughter in Tryon. Her mother tells me she wants to go to a private boarding school. It seems her friends are all going there, but she lacks the pedigree required." he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.