Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 236: at the Airstrip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 236: at the Airstrip - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

During the next 30 hours, I would be keeping in touch with our intelligence providers via my special satellite connection, Eve. She would be keeping me informed about any changes at the compound, no matter how small. The Eve team at Langley had enough influence to get an intelligence satellite to make a pass over the villa every few hours. At our last report the analyst still went with 20 or so mercenaries and Estavante's 4 personal guards in residence. According to Eve they could pretty much identify Estavante himself by his actions and the build of the man in the images. I did not ask about his family, because I did not want to know.

"So Martin, what rabbit are you going to pull from your hat today?" I asked as the sun came up. Our men were sprawled all over the hard deck. Most of them were wrapped in light weight blankets stolen from the White House Tourist Court.

"Hey I told you all to dress warm. You have a blanket. Every one of them had a chance to slip one in their pack as well." he said.

"It looks as though most of them did. I guess they are all smart enough to know they won't be humping it into the jungle. They know that they will be on the yacht, or dead next time they get any real sleep. Anyway that was then this is now, what are we going to do for food?"

"In about an hour our Air Force will make a drop. It will be food and weapons. Later today it will be more weapons and boats." It was obvious that Martin was a much better planer than me.

"Fair enough, I do hope Smiling Jack has coffee in that load." I knew better. The small scout plane could carry very little cargo. Those boats and weapons were more important than our comfort.

We picked up both boxes of the first air drop without any problem. At least the food was Helen's version of the MRE. She even included a packet of freeze dried orange juice in the breakfast one. I was about to eat the egg and corned beef packet cold, when Eve took it from me. She disappeared into the cabin of the boat. Ten minute she returned with my packet.

Helen's concoction was warm. I looked up at Eve the question in my eyes, "Engine block," she said.

"Damn robo slut, you are pretty damn smart," I said affectionately.

"Thank you carbon based slut," she replied for the first time. Then she added, "I scanned the satellite data and there is no change at the Villa. Estavante is still there. So are all of his men."

"Then I suppose we are still go. Is the weather holding?" I asked.

"Still possible showers, but no fronts or storms in the area," she said. I was pretty sure Martin was getting the same information over his secure line to Swamp Thing.

"Did you sleep well," Eve asked.

"I did indeed considering how uncomfortable the deck of this boat is," I replied.

"Good," Eve replied. "I raised my operating temperature a bit to keep you warm," she whispered.

"Ah well I do appreciate that. I hate being cold," I said to her.

I actually enjoyed the first few hours of wakefulness. It was kind of nice to feel the warm air and the wind blowing, but to be honest it wore out quickly Long before noon, I was just plain bored. I kept asking Eve, "Is there any news?"

"Nothing has changed," she said to me each time.

All of us sat around telling each other half truths. I had the most stories, because shit always seemed to happen to me. "I have no idea where all the bullshit in my life comes from," I said to a small group of our operatives gathered around me."

"I'll tell you where," Alex said. "It happens to you because you are out there. It's like the kid in the convenience store hold up. It wasn't just that you were in the store, but that you put yourself out there to do the right thing. The same thing happened with the preacher and the Chinese restaurant. You could have ignored it and turned away, but not you. Some people try to live a long life. I think you try to live a full life."

"Sounds way to grand to me," one of Alex's sailors said. "I think, it's like Max said. Shit just happens to her. Some people are just shit magnets."

"I'll drink to that," I said taking a sip of the bottled water from the supply drop.

After the story telling, we moved on to card games. We went from games and bullshit to more games and more bullshit until dusk. It was an hour before dark when the last air drop came. That drop had the remainder of the LAW rockets and a supply of weapons, along with Helen's version of Plumpy nut. Her version was held together inside an easy to eat, while on the move, chocolate bar.

There were three, four man rubber boats as well. Eve and I would use one. We would also leave the mother ship first. Then Martin, Smith, Anya, and Vlad would follow in a few minutes.

"Since you are the naval commander Alex, the Dutchman's captain is your responsibility. I would prefer that you didn't kill him, but do what you think is best."

"Once we secure the Yacht, I am going to put him back on his boat and give him a chunk of cash. I will explain that he should probably keep quiet, or Estavante will come looking for him. Once you guys are on board the yacht, we don't give a crap, if they know where we are, do we?" he asked.

"Well it would be better if they didn't know, but I guess we can manage," I said.

The time after midnight was dragging. I could actually smell the land as we closed in on it. First we saw the mooring lights of the Yacht, then the outlines of the fishing boats docked along the small town's sea wall that ran out into the gulf fifty or so feet. I had no idea where Estavante's launch was located, but I was sure that we could find something to take us to the Yacht, even if his wasn't available. People with guns, tend to make their own luck in that kind of situation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.