Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 228: on the Run Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 228: on the Run Part 1 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The first thing we needed was to hide out somewhere while we worked out a game plan. We also needed tools so we approached my place first. Eve pulled the camera files up on her smart phone. Since she didn't really need the phone to see them, she would have just told me what she saw, if Jen hadn't been in the car.

She ran the files from the time we left home that morning until the very moment as we sat outside. "It doesn't appear that anyone has been here." she said after reviewing the file.

"We are going in and grab what we need, then hit the road. Jen you can run home and to get whatever you think you. Make whatever calls you need to in order to reschedule everything from here, just in case they get traced ... When we have everything we need, all of us will vanish for a while."

"Like hell," Jen said. "I'm calling in all the favors your boyfriends owe me. Estavante doesn't have a foothold here yet. I'm going to get me some high level body guards and stay right here." Jen said all filled with righteous indignation.

"Then you are not an idiot, Just do as I say. If you just have to bring Bob with you. If you stay, when you die in a car bomb, who will I get to replace you?" I asked. "And of course they are going to get Bob as well.

"Then put your shit in my car, while I make the calls. Then we can go get my shit. If it is that bad, I'm not letting you out of my sight." she rightly demanded.

"Make the calls from my land line." I said it so that she knew I had agreed to her terms.

"Geeze time flies when you are having fun, I said as I looked at the giant Wonder Bread advertising clock over my work bench / dining table. The tiny dining area sat on the second floor of my downtown house. Eve and I had left early in the morning and now it's 6PM. So damn much had happened and it wasn't even dark yet.

I went to the old safe, which had been salvaged from a local hardware store. Since lots of the downtown buildings were being scraped, or being re-purposed like mine had been, I was able to find all kinds of unique things available just for hauling them away. My re-purposed gunsafe had been the most difficult to get into the building.

I put a blanket on the work bench, which I used as a dining table, and began to pile weapons on it. First, I put in the light sniper rifle. I had three of sniper rifles but the one I chose was the .22magnum bolt action, single shot Remington. I had a letter from the man who supposedly used the rifle in the cross country rifle Winter Olympic trials of the 1950s. It was a highly accurate, lightweight weapon and would be easy to carry forever, if need be.

Beside it I laid my Chinese AK47 set up simi automatic. Machine guns didn't appeal to me, since I wasn't in a real war. Besides I had seen too many images of men standing in the street firing on full auto into a tree line. Any reasonable person knew, that one man inside those trees, with only a decent sniper rifle, could have killed them all and still had time for a take out lunch. I found my old antique .30 cal carbine from World War II. Like all my guns it came with a story, It was supposed to have been used by a member of the 101 airborne on D Day.

I loaded my 10mm Glock as well as the smaller, lighter 9mm Glock. I would loved to have had the whole safe full of weapons, but Jen would need room for her girlie things in the SUV. I just couldn't resist putting the .410 gauge derringer in my pocket, since it wouldn't take up much room.

I loaded a handful of panties into one of those cheap 'Save the earth' cloth shopping bags. I even topped it off with half dozen Henley Collar Tee Shirts. That was my total packing for the hide out. \

If I hadn't done one last look around, I would have forgotten the expensive blond wig. I didn't bother with the fancy clothes that went with it. I did go back to the safe where I removed one small and one larger box. The small box had a generic dumb cell phone, which had never been activated. There were four prepaid cards in the box as well.

The larger box held an assortment of gold chains and wedding rings. I had picked up both from a gold dealer, who used to set up to buy them at flea markets and craft shows. I paid about what a pawn shop would have, since he got them considerably cheaper. The man was tired of traveling and wanted to get out of the business. I had the gold tested to be sure that it wasn't a total ripoff, then I made him an offer. I had kept them in one safe place or another for over a year. If you need untraceable money on the run, gold and cash are your best bets. I had a supply of both.

Eve packed her very few clothes. She only had to change if she spilled something on her generic clothing. That and just everyday soil happened about as often as it did for me. The Vietnamese mother and daughter laundry did both our clothes, but I expected that I would be buying them while on the run.

I called Blevins from the land line in my place after about twenty minutes. "I'm on the run Blevins," I said into the house phone.

"So I heard, I couldn't believe Wilson had sold out, especially not to someone who wanted to take over the whole damn town." He paused a moment then asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do whatever I can, what about the local cops?" I asked.

"Hamstrung, these guys fly in from Mexico commit their shit and fly out. Wilson is puking information all over the place. You found out just in time. They would have had an army of assholes in here soon."

"You know he wasn't the only one?" I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.