Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 227: Bad Men and Worse Chicks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 227: Bad Men and Worse Chicks - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

The adrenaline kicked in. I opened my jacket so that I could reach the pistol hanging upside down under my left arm. The shoulder holster was fairly new and made by the last shoe maker in Tryon. I could clear the small hammerless .38 about as fast as either of them could get to a hip holstered weapon. I was absolutely sure it would be at least a draw, on the draw, I thought with a smile.

"You armed?" the man a few years younger than me asked.

"Are you?" I asked in return. I wasn't closing on them as I might have, had they been some gang bangers. The men standing in front of me held themselves like cops, but they had not identified themselves and the chatter, according to Eve, was that there were dirty cops in the mix. Cops knew how to shoot at any distance, but most didn't do it often.

"Just so you know, there are cameras recording this, and they are being monitored. The cops will get copies showing exactly who did what and when." I said.

"What are you worried about Stone?" the one who appeared to be in charge asked.

"Oh about cops, who don't act like cops anymore," I said smiling.

"Who said we were cops?" he asked.

"If you aren't cops, then you should get back in your car and get the hell off my property?" I demanded.

"Or what?" the younger one asked.

"Or this I said," holding up my cell phone. "We have been on 911 for the last few minutes. So if you aren't cops, you are about to meet some real ones," I smiled at them.

The older one used his cell phone. "This is detective sergeant Wilson, cancel that 911 call on N. Main and send me a squad car here instead for transport."

Just as soon as he said that, I speed dialed Jennifer. "I'm about to be arrested for no reason at all. Come on down and spring me." I said it laughing. I was also damn sure Eve had send an emergency signal. The CIA did not want her in custody for sure. Wilson and his partner were about to get fucked, and I doubted that they were going to enjoy it.

The squad car came and put cuffs on me and Eve. I had to smile knowing there would soon be fan blown defecation all over town.

It took almost an hour for them to get me into an interrogation room. Wilson was with me and his partner was no doubt watching. "So Stone, what are you into now?" he asked.

"Soft bondage and a little S&M." I replied.

"What are you investigating?" he asked.

"You really need to wait till Jennifer gets here," I suggested.

"Will you tell me everything when she does?" he asked.

"Probably not," I replied.

"Definitely not," Jennifer said from the doorway. "Is my client under arrest?"

"We are holding her while we run some tests on her pistol." he said.

"Do you know what a writ of habeas corpus is?" Jennifer asked

"Yes I do counselor," Wilson said.

"And do you know what a civil suit for false imprisonment is worth these days," she asked smiling.

"Just hold on a minute," a new man standing in the door said. "What is this about a suit?"

"Wilson here jerked up my associate for no reason, then he tried to interrogate her after she invoked. What she knows, she learned as part of my work product on a case involving cops. It looks kind of bad. Plus your men didn't follow procedure about identifying themselves. It is my guess we are going to own a good size chunk of this town, and of course everything Wilson here owns, or expects to receive from Estavante." Jennifer said. She had decided that it was time to let the cat out of the bag.

"Who the hell is this Estavante," Wilson asked.

"My guess is the gentlemen from the DEA, who are waiting outside, will be more than happy to explore that with you." Jennifer said. "Did you really think, we were going to let some grease ball drug cartel take over our town. You forgot to ask around about who lived here, before you tried that."

"What the hell is she talking about?" the DA asked Wilson.

"She is talking about your man Wilson is up to his ass in Mexican Cartel's business. I was looking at them and he was supposed to use his office to stop me." I said smiling.

"It gets better, you have been having some real bad press lately. Senor Estavante is up to his ass in that as well. He is planning to move to Aster and take over the town. He has a lot more cops on his payroll. He is using the border area model to expand into the southeast."

"She can't prove any of that," Wilson said.

"The DEA is in the waiting room and they have all these boxes of audio and video tapes. Not to mention your banking statements." Jennifer said. Jennifer was the very best poker player in the whole world. Wilson looked at her, while she smiled back at him.

"I want to cut a deal," Wilson said to the local DA.

"He can't make you a deal. The Feds are going to deal with you, but trust me, you need to get away and stay far away. People who threaten Maxine, are not good life insurance risks." Jennifer said.

"You heard her threaten me," Wilson said to the mirror.

"Wilson, you were willing to have those officers framed for crimes and/or murdered. Just so Estavante could take over the police department and make you rich. I would bet my first born kid, that nobody heard anything. Hell I would almost bet someone would bring my pistol and leave me alone with you for about a week." I said quietly.

"Jennifer they have Eve as well. I want her back right fucking now," I added.

"You heard the lady, bring her friend this very minute, or I'm going to call for an FBI raid. You still have the number for that FBI ageny you screwed don't you?" Jennifer asked.

"No need for all the heroics, "I'm from the US Attorneys office. Both these ladies have been transfered to my custody and are under the protection of the United States Justice Department pending a full investigation." he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.