Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 197: the End and Then the Real End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 197: the End and Then the Real End - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

They left me alone with Jen for a half hour. We drank coffee and compared lovers until Mike Dawson showed up. He tossed a file on the table which is pretty much standard interview procedure. It is supposed to make the suspect worry about what's inside the folder. Most of the time it has some information, but sometimes it's just the menus from all the good take out restaurants in town.

"So Maxine, what the hell is this all about?" he asked.

"Jen, do you want to answer or should I?" I was looking at Dawson but speaking to Jen.

"Let me, Maxine was working for me and therefore all the information she obtained is privileged as work product of attorney client relationship." Jen said smiling.

"Then why did you tip us to the truck full of drugs," he asked.

"Being a good citizen," I said after Jen nodded her permission to answer.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"That is work product of the client attorney relationship," I replied. "But I will say this, I was following up on the assets of James Smiley, just in case Jen decides to sue the estate for her client.

"It looks like we either have all the gang in jail or the morgue," Mike said.

"Well that's nice, can We go now?" Jen asked.

"If it were up to me sure, but there are other people here with lots of juice, who want to talk to you. Mostly they want to know, why you staged a military style assault on the old chemical plant?" It was a question and I knew it.

"Is that what it was. I felt like it was a recon in force. We wanted to be able to defend ourselves, if they attacked us. Since they had showed how violent they could be. By the way they did just that, as the film clearly shows. It all stems from my investigation for Jen. I took along the back up, because we all knew that they were responsible for the shootout at the downtown park."

"How do we know that?" Mike asked.

"Okay, if you are going to play games Dawson, we are finished here. Arrest Maxine or cut her loose." Jen said angrily.

"The FBI will just pick you up, as soon as I spring you," he said to me ignoring Jen.

"I'll worry about that when it happens. Right now I want a good cup of coffee, a good meal, and to sleep. Nothing like being shot at to create an appetite," I suggested.

"And before you run at the others, they all worked for Maxine, so in effect they worked for me. They are all covered by the Client Privilege and their attorneys know it." Jen said to Dawson.

We were outside when I asked, "How nasty is this going to get hon?"

Jen replied, "I think you are going to get a medal, just to keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants it out that a skinny bitch, private eye brought down an international drug gang. Especially one that is connected to the Chinese and the Taliban. That is where that opium paste comes from you know?" she asked.

"Yeah, I know," I replied sadly.

I went home to the apartment to microwave lots of food, while Jen stayed at the police station to be sure everyone stayed on script. The others filtered into my apartment slowly. I had microwaved TV dinners prepared by Helen for me. By the time the evening ended my freezer was finally cleaned out.

We were drinking beer and passing around chips and dip when Abra said, "You guys didn't get to see the best part. Max on all fours crawling on the catwalk under the windows where those last two where holed up. The .50 cal slugs blowing big holes out of the walls a foot over her head. Then all of a sudden the flash bangs go off and Max is up kicking the door. Those two bad ass Chinese just rolled over to be fucked." she said.

"Hell, I wanted to call for air support," the young sniper said.

"Shit kid, you were the air support." I turned my attention to the group which included Lucas and Earl. "Let's go to Cowboy's. I owe someone here a beer.

"Damn right, beers and blow jobs all around," The handsome blond soldier said.

"I'll buy the beer, but you have to arrange your own blow jobs," I said.

We piled into the cruiser and the SUV and off we went. When we arrived at The Cowboy's Bar and Grill, the parking lot was about half full. I followed the guys inside. They were talking and laughing as they entered. Joyce looked relieved to see me.

"Are all these guys with you?" she asked.

"They are and give them anything they want. It's all on me tonight." I said.

It took about half an hour for all the men to be paired up with single ladies. I always knew there was something about the smell of fear, sweat, death, and cordite all mixed together that was irresistible to women. I sure as hell is to me. We danced and drank until closing.

Joyce came to tell me that it was closing time. She obviously didn't want to tell the guys. "Guys it's time to go home. Let's be sure everyone has a ride home or at least a ride somewhere warm."

Earl had Amy, Lucas didn't have anyone as usual, the rest of the guys where making arrangements. "I'll be sure they all get home," Damien said.

"Fair enough, I have my two guys, and Amy. I can squeeze one more in," I suggested.

"I'll ride back with you, if you don't mind," Abra suggested.

"It works fine for me." I said.

In the cruiser Abra rode in the front with me. The two men and Amy rode in the back. Abra and I laughed and joked but it was way too quiet in the rear. When I adjusted the mirror so that I could see, I saw Earl and Lucas both kissing and feeling Amy up. I decided that I didn't really need to see any more, so I returned the mirror to it's original position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.