Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 192: take down

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 192: take down - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Dante was parked beside the empty crew car when the supplier came. He got out of the Lincoln Navigator and into the Mercedes which belonged to Dante. Recovering that Mercedes had been an after thought almost. While his crew was delivering the crew car, the blond mercenary and Abra picked it up without incident.

The Chinese dope supplier slipped into the silver colored Mercedes which had been gangsterized with all kinds of gaudy crap hanging on it. It was pure pimp my ride shit.

It took the Chinaman about five seconds to splatter Dante's brains all over the driver's side window. We saw it all on a computer tablet while waiting in the Caddy a block away. The intel officer started the Caddy and pulled carefully onto the road. We slowly headed in the direction of the park.

As we headed in that direction two gunmen got out of the Navigator and began firing on the crew car. When they stopped to change magazines for another go, hell rained down on them in the form of a Marine sniper with a Remington M24-A2 riffle pouring 30-06 rounds into them. The two with the automatic weapons went first then the driver of the navigator.

The Chink who killed Dante tried to hid behind the car. He sat on the ground hoping somehow he would be over looked. Instead what happened was the Caddy rolled in and he was quickly tossed in the back of it like a sack of rice. As that was being done the intel officer jumped from the Escapade and emptied the pockets of the three dead men.

The sniper walked up calmly to the caddy and we all left. Elapsed time was less than four minutes. It was a well oiled machine that the Admiral had left me. Urban fighters with no fear and no remorse. I had forgotten it, but Abra had remembered to get the Lizard cam.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.