Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 191: Dante in the barrel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 191: Dante in the barrel - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

We transported Dante to Aster in the trunk of Earl's rental car. I had to wonder, if there would be an addition charge, should they ever findd out. The emotional let down after the raid was evident in the Caddy. Nobody spoke for the first few minutes, then it was just in a cryptic sentence now and then.

"You did remember to turn the license plate light back on?" I asked the driver.

"Yes, and I know most of those who get caught on the road after a job, make some stupid traffic move. I'm being careful, but not too careful," he admitted.

When we got to Aster, both cars pulled into the alley behind my apartment building. My apartment was the only one with a back door, so finding it was easy. The area, which surrounded the apartment, could only be described as, old commercial with no growth factor at all. I say that to explain why there was no one on the street, or in any of the neighboring buildings, at 5AM.

After the sniper opened the trunk I said, "Now Dante unless you enjoyed the feeling of that tazer, you need to go quietly, because I have one ready to hit your black ass again." If you are going to talk rough to a man, hit all his hot buttons.

We moved him inside and sat him at the metal dining table/work bench. Since there were plenty of holes for bolting things to the table, securing Dante was no problem at all. I put pictures of Sweet Sammie and Honey on the table for him to think about while we unloaded the car.

Before I was finally ready for him, Dante had regained his gang leader macho shit persona. "Hey ho, you better let me go. or I'm gonna fuck you to death."

I quietly walked over and hit him with the stun gun again. He tried to do a chair dance, before he passed out. "You are going to learn some manners tough guy," I stated for him and the others passing through the room to hear.

I waited until he was more or less himself. Then I said, "That bad ass gang shit won't save you here. We have you and we are not even a little afraid of your gang of homies. So listen up, because I can make you look like Sweet Sammy there anytime I want." I said it as I pointed to the picture, which could have been Sammy hanging dead in the same kind of chair.

Sweet Sammy looked really rough in the picture. He had blood and vomit on his face and clothes. "So here is the deal, Sweet Sammy told me all about your deal with the chinks. all about how they recruited you to find them a driver for their suicide bomb. It didn't work, see Sammy didn't want to kill his best whore, so he didn't detonate it, when he should have."

"That stupid prick," Dante said.

"Just goes to show how little control you have over situations, once they get started. So here is the deal Dante, you are going to talk to me. And you are going to tell me everything. If you don't, well to be honest there is no if you don't. It's all about how you decide to help. You either do it now, or you wait until I convince you. Either way you will talk ... And Dante don't worry about the Chinese Mob, I'm going to eliminate them. But you do need to worry about me.

"I ain't tellin' you shit bitch," he said. He almost got bitch out completely when I hit him with the juice. I didn't go with the stun gun, I went with the household current.

"Every time you disrespect me, or lie to me, I'm going to punish you. Somewhere along the line, you will get it right, or you will fucking die. I had nothing when you came in, and if I have nothing when you leave, I'll just wait for the chinks to try again and start over with somebody new," I hit him again with the juice.

"Why did you do that?" he asked in a shaky voice, when I turned off the juice.

"Just to see you fucking dance, Now tell me where the Chinks are hold up these days." I asked.

"A warehouse at the airport," he said. I knew that he was lying and he realized that I knew when I reached for the switch. "Wait, they moved after you killed their man."

"Just for the record, I didn't kill their man. They killed him. I killed your man and your man's whore. If you don't come up with something more, I'm going to kill you. But it might take a few hours to do it." I laughed at him.

"Now I'm going to have a cup of coffee and you are going to think about how you can stay alive." I said.

"Even if I talk, you are going to kill me." he said

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because if you don't, I'm going to kill you," he said.

"That was such a stupid thing to do. You just signed your own death warrant. I was going to make you a deal. I was going to take the money and let you have the dope, when I killed the chinks. Now I have to kill you, but before I kill you, you are going to talk. Everybody talks sooner or later. I can tell you are gonna sing like a sissy choirboy." I said.

Challenging the manhood of a gang leader is a poor interrogation technique, but it could only help with the torture. Yes I didn't try to kid myself, I was going to torture Dante till he talked or died. I might not sleep well for a few months but Dante would still be dead.

It was just after noon when he finally decided that he would cooperate. He wasn't nearly as bad ass as he thought. "Please stop, I'll tell you what I know, just please stop."

"I don't want you telling me tales Dante, I want you to answer my questions truthfully. So first of all, how do you get in touch with the Chinese importers to place an order?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.