Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 190: In The Middle of The Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 190: In The Middle of The Night - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Sweet Sammy Brown left in a black Cadalac Escalade just after midnight. The timing seemed appropriate for the job at hand. Sweet Sammy was about to disappear as drug dealers and pimps often did. He would be missed only by his junkie customers and his girls, none of whom would be calling the police. In a few days, after some medical care, he would suddenly reappear to be handed over to the DEA, or the CIA, depending on to whom the admiral sold his sorry ass. Soon he would no longer be a criminal, he would be an asset. All that would take at least a week, so that was my time frame to move on up the ladder.

The gang's tag was 666. I'm sure the most intellectual of them thought that it would be appropriate. The only problem was that most of the other gangs and their members would have no idea of it's significance. That being the case, they had to be truly bad ass in their own right in order to earn respect.

All that was bullshit as far as I was concerned. My concern was to hit them, before they missed Sweet Sammy Brown. I was sure that even by then he was late checking in. Since I was just an 'enemy of my friend' kind of hit. nobody would pay a whole lot of attention. We did have his cell phone and Lucas the Geek had cracked the codes on it. All we got was a bunch of cell phone pictures of naked whores and videos of some black guy with a huge cock. Something that might have been of more interest on another day. There were a couple of dozen numbers on his speed dial. Only one interested me at that moment.

We knew from Sweet Sammy that the gang honcho was named Dante. He prided himself on not believing in anything but dope, guns, and money. Dante as the name implied was black. He was also big and mean as hell, according to Sweet Sammy. If I did not have the wires hooked to his hands, we would have been more afraid of Dante than me. I had expected as much, which is why all the elaborate game playing had been necessary.

"So Lucas you and Earl have been studying the tapes from my conversation with Sweet Sammy, where is the best place to snatch Dante?" I asked.

"He has thee chicks. He spends the night with one of them almost every night. The problem is he is surrounded by his posse even then." Lucas said.

"So can we find him on most any night at 3AM in one of those houses?" I asked.

"Yes, you can find him there most any late night," Lucas said.

"Okay we can find him, so how do we grab him without a bloodbath. If we get him out clean the cops will never get called. These guys don't go crying to the cops." I said.

"The Swamp Thing intel officer was at the meeting as well. "Flash bangs, tazers, stun guns, shotguns with bean bags. Two men with live ammo as backup. If people have to die, I want them to be their guys. We can always clean up on the way out." he said. I gave it some thought and I decided that it was the only reasonable way to go.

"We go in hot and fast, grab Dante and get the hell out," I said in agreement. He just nodded. "How long will it take to get the equipment?" I asked.

"The team that took Sweet Sammy brought it up with them. They also brought a few other things just in case." Since I didn't want to know that he had body bags, as well as weapons, I didn't ask.

"There is a website with a low light satellite image 24hour feed. It is about five minute delay but it's a good image. We can find out which of the chicks Dante is visiting on any given night." Lucas said.

"Okay, you guys work up the entry plan, I'll try figure out what to do with him after we get him." It was obvious they knew more about assaulting Dante's hide out than I did. I had to live with what happened to him, so I was concerned about that.

"Do we plan on you coming along," the older Swamp Thing operative asked.

"You bet your ass I'm coming along. You are working up the plan, because it is mostly your people at risk. My people will be there doing what has to be done from our end. So you breach the house, but we are going to take Dante out of there alive. We need information you know that," I repeated.

"Look Maxine, " he said. "Don't get me wrong. I know this is your operation, but we practice this kind of thing all the time. I would really like for you to hold back and let us do our job."

"I appreciate that, but you try to appreciate this. It's my ass he tried to have killed. I will be there and I will look him in the eye while we take him down. Now if that is a problem, I can find some people to breach the door, but then your boss loses face. I can bet you he won't be happy about that." I said it while being as much in control, as I could manage at the moment.

"Alright Maxine when do you want to do it," he asked.

"Find him before 3AM and we go tonight. That gives you and Lucas two hours to work on it." I said. "If they aren't sure where Sweet Sammy is, we have a chance to surprise them." I started from the room, but stopped near the door.

"I am not sure you guys ever worry about the end game but tonight you will. Figure out some way to lay the blame on this somewhere else. The gang might know who did it, but I want the neighbors and anyone else who glances at us to make the wrong ID."\

"Good idea, how about we go in as terrorists in black ninja masks. We could be DEA or FBI that way. Cover up completely and just hope they are confused.

"Then we go in your SUV with the tags off. Surely you have them on magnets," I suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.