Maxine Stone's New Life
Chapter 180: Who are those guys

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 180: Who are those guys - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

I had trouble sleeping that night, so being up and ready to go at 6AM wasn't all that hard for me. Instead of my usual jeans, I wore slacks, but they were tan and fit really well. I wore a navy blouse with a button down collar. The outfit was as far from me as possible, while trying not to be sexy. It seemed to be more of a dirty bitch occasion. It was definitely not the happy hooker look that I needed on that morning.

My make up and the blond wig gave me that washed out look that was really Cheryl's signature. Since I was trying to channel her, I was pleased with my physical appearance. I was not a dead ringer for Cheryl by any means, nor was I a dead ringer for myself.

I saw Lucas at the gate. I buzzed, so that he knew to enter and come on to my apartment. "Come on in," I said as I opened the door.

"Dear God, you look almost like Cheryl." Lucas said.

"I'm mostly trying not to look like me," I admitted.

"I think you have done a wonderful job of that," he said.

"Thank you," I replied not sure how I felt about it.

"It's six thirty. What time does he usually leave for his run," I asked.

"He should be starting about now. We can ride to the two places he runs and look for his car," Lucas suggested. He runs for about half an hour, so we have time, if we leave right now," Lucas said.

"Okay but after we browbeat him, we are going to go through the take out window at Hardee's. I have to have breakfast," I informed Lucas with a smile.

"Oh I agree, and you can't go inside anywhere looking like that," he aadded.

I managed to get a thermos of coffee into his car before he rushed out of my parking lot. Lucas had done his homework well it appeared. James's two year old Porsche was sitting in a corner of the small downtown park's parking lot. There were two or three other cars as well. I figured that was a good thing, since I wanted at least the threat of an audience. I wanted anything at all that would shake Smiley up a little.

I left the car about five minutes before Lucas guessed that Smiley would be along. It was about ten minutes before he came running up. "Hey Smiley, you fucking Child Molesting pig," I shouted at him as he ran up.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you talking about?" he asked while trying to make it to his car. I blocked him. He was going to have to listen or try to move me.

Instead of answering right away, I wait for Lucas to catch up with us. He hand Smiley the list of names. "Do those name look familiar to you short eyes?" I asked.

"Sure I dated those women and those where their daughter's names I think." he replied. "This is ridiculous."

"I'll bet the DA wont think so, when he gets the statement from those girls. One might be a false memory, but 14 or more, is indictment time." Lucas added

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"What I mean is, if we don't make a deal, I'm going to drive to the District Attorney's office right this minute. I am pretty sure that a grand jury, made of up grandmother types, will indict you on each and every count. That should look good to your clients, even if the trial jury fails to convict you."

"Bullshit, he is as good in joint right this minute. You gonna love going to the prom with some big buck nigger name Bubba." I said. "Short Eyes, most of those cons have kids outside and you are who they worry about. You are going to have an interesting life inside."

"This is bullshit, I'm going to get in my car and call the police." he said.

"Here let me dial the number for you," I said removing the burn phone from the pocket of the fancy designer khaki pants.

I dialed Mike Dawson's number, then handed Smiley the phone. He actually carried the bluff right up till her heard Mike's voice. Then he hit the off button and handed it back to me. He wasn't through bluffing us yet.

"Do you know who I am," he asked.

"Yeah James Smiley, accountant and child molester," Lucas said before I could.

"Do you know who my clients are?" he asked.

"Actually we do know some of them," Lucas said. Playing the expert on such things. "After al that was who he was supposed to be, and in reality was.

"I could have you two killed with a phone call." he said trying to hold up.

"Would these clients of yours know that you are borrowing their money to make risky investments?" Lucas asked. "Look, I tried to help you, but you don't want my help, so I'm going to tell my client what I found." Lucas said.

"What are you talking about?" Smiley asked. He really was confused.

"Look my fee for doing a background check is 500 bucks. I would rather we came to an arrangement in which case I will tell my client she is the only one."

"Isn't she your client?" he asked pointing to me.

"Oh no, she is my new partner. At least for the time being." Lucas informed him.

"I don't understand what does she have to do with any of this? I have never seen her before." Smiley asked

"Cheryl here did some time with one of your little girls. This one," Lucas said pointing to Christine's name on the list. "Girls in chains, do tend to talk about how they got there. When Cheryl got out a few months ago, she came to see me. I am a kind of researcher as well as a process server. I called Christine and now I'm here with you."

Lucas paused so I re entered the conversation, "Here is the deal short eyes, I want fifty K to pretend I ain't seen that list," I informed him. Lucas looked hard at me. All part of the act I assure you. "Okay Lucas," I said to him, then turned to Smiley. "We want fifty K."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.